Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by perrenialquest

"I can go on and on and on coz there's a lot, trust me. However, I request you to go and visit "The Woods". It is the best out there. There are many Investor flats which keep coming up for sale from time to time. The current going rate all inclusive, since these are resales is, 3800 to 4200. I think its a zillion times better than paying a 3500 - 4000 in resale for Park Street, etc again all inclusive.

Cheers,

NT

PS: Realacres had mentioned his concern about water logging during heavy rains as the society is at a lower level than surrounding area. I was living there for a month in June'10 when there was this storm in Pune. I didn't see a single puddle there.

Hey hi

Thanx a lot for the info. I had looked at The Woods before i went to Titanium its a lovely place. but the only problem i have with The Woods is its a Resale. The quality looks good but than if i am getting titanium for 3600 for brand new House why will i pay 4000 for a used property.

BTW in Park street broucher the enterence for The Woods is shown as a plot owned by Pride Purple. they plan to built a hotel down there. Its gonna cause lots of problems for The Woods. :bab (20):
    CommentQuote
  • I think so

Hi,

Most of these Investor flats are brand new and unused. They are not on rent either.

Pride Purple Group has consistently, without fail, delivered sub-standard product. Just walk around Sapphire Park sometime and you will understand. Same thing with Park Royale. Infact the more taller the construction the worst it will be and I think Titanium which was once upon a time called Platinum will be taller than any of these. If you like living in high rises always go for the likes of Hiranandani, DB, Indiabulls, Raheja, Oberoi, Lokhandwala, etc. else buy in 6 - 7 storeyed max. Each Builder/Developer has a certain capacity. PP for that matter doesn't have any.

Secondly all the senior members here like ash, rajeshp, RA, infact everyone have been chanting the same song for ages - don't buy under construction and never ever from Pride Purple. Need I say more. Park Street is a concrete jungle

I personally believe in Maal deekhao aur Paisa lo.

I suggested Woods to you as you seem to be in a dying hurry. Otherwise its not a good time to indulge and I purposely use that word in RE for now.

Cheers,

NT
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by perrenialquest
    Hi,

Most of these Investor flats are brand new and unused. They are not on rent either.

Pride Purple Group has consistently, without fail, delivered sub-standard product. Just walk around Sapphire Park sometime and you will understand. Same thing with Park Royale. Infact the more taller the construction the worst it will be and I think Titanium which was once upon a time called Platinum will be taller than any of these. If you like living in high rises always go for the likes of Hiranandani, DB, Indiabulls, Raheja, Oberoi, Lokhandwala, etc. else buy in 6 - 7 storeyed max. Each Builder/Developer has a certain capacity. PP for that matter doesn't have any.

Secondly all the senior members here like ash, rajeshp, RA, infact everyone have been chanting the same song for ages - don't buy under construction and never ever from Pride Purple. Need I say more. Park Street is a concrete jungle

I personally believe in Maal deekhao aur Paisa lo.

I suggested Woods to you as you seem to be in a dying hurry. Otherwise its not a good time to indulge and I purposely use that word in RE for now.

Cheers,

NT

Well let me tell you my situation. i am not looking to buy house for investment nor i am looking to rent it out. i m going to live in it hopefully for atleast 10 years. Most of people here seems treating house like stocks but i dont think buying a Flat is good investment anyways. if i need to do investment i would rather buy a plot than house.

After going throw the posts here this is what i understand

Bad Developers:-
    Rama Group
    Pride purple
    ROhan
    Pranjape
    Om Developers
    Omega
    Vikram (they i understand they cheated ppl in Midori)
    Clover
    Kumar

Good Developer:-
    None

Bad areas to buy house
    Wakad
    Banner
    Kalyani nagar
    Aundh
    Hinjewadi
    Pimple SDG

Good Area:-
    None

Good Time to Buy:-
    Never Cause rates will Fall - and when they fall they will keep Falling and whole pune population will be living back in huts.

Guys pointing out negative is good but being overly negative witout any good reason may make you look Naive.

i am not saying this to offend any1 its just that buying house is big dream for many but some people are using this platform to spead wrong information. Dont think many experts who are commenting on posts have even brought a house in last 5 years. or even looking to buy for next 5.

It would be better if moderates can make a complusary signature (Just below every post) for every user stating how many B/R has one brought, for how much and wch year. no need to include area. atleast people will know who is commenting on what kinda projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonubhatia
    Well let me tell you my situation. i am not looking to buy house for investment nor i am looking to rent it out. i m going to live in it hopefully for atleast 10 years. Most of people here seems treating house like stocks but i dont think buying a Flat is good investment anyways. if i need to do investment i would rather buy a plot than house.

After going throw the posts here this is what i understand

Bad Developers:-
    Rama Group
    Pride purple
    ROhan
    Pranjape
    Om Developers
    Omega
    Vikram (they i understand they cheated ppl in Midori)
    Clover
    Kumar

Good Developer:-
    None

Bad areas to buy house
    Wakad
    Banner
    Kalyani nagar
    Aundh
    Hinjewadi
    Pimple SDG

Good Area:-
    None

Good Time to Buy:-
    Never Cause rates will Fall - and when they fall they will keep Falling and whole pune population will be living back in huts.

Guys pointing out negative is good but being overly negative witout any good reason may make you look Naive.

i am not saying this to offend any1 its just that buying house is big dream for many but some people are using this platform to spead wrong information. Dont think many experts who are commenting on posts have even brought a house in last 5 years. or even looking to buy for next 5.

It would be better if moderates can make a complusary signature (Just below every post) for every user stating how many B/R has one brought, for how much and wch year. no need to include area. atleast people will know who is commenting on what kinda projects.

A mine of wisdom in just 20 days stint in IREF :)

No project is perfect!! There will always be some negatives about any project whether it is Pune or Honolulu, you want to evaluate - sometimes it is obvious for a layman to figure it out and sometimes you need a little Intelligence / experience to figure it out..

How many times we seek reviews before buying a Bike (say 5 times!!) , for a car (say 20 times!!) and for a house (if u r in IREF, then countless :) ) ....it primarily shows when the value of the purchase goes up, we tend to feel insecure about our decision and so we should be!!

If you are confident about the product after a fair evaluation and this is something which fits your requirement, then y bother? As a senior members has already stated, the negatives are a bit difficult to find out, since Sales Person will anyways tell u positive!! so u hv a pretty gud chance of access to all the facts u need for fair evaluation...Listen to everyone, but act as per your own conscience!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686

If you are confident about the product after a fair evaluation and this is something which fits your requirement, then y bother? As a senior members has already stated, the negatives are a bit difficult to find out, since Sales Person will anyways tell u positive!! so u hv a pretty gud chance of access to all the facts u need for fair evaluation...Listen to everyone, but act as per your own conscience!!

Rightly said chinmay686. Its very important to trust ourselves and take our own decisions.

I believe mostly everyone takes his/her own decisions, but some people who are not sure of their own decisions start the blame game, when the decision turn out wrong.

I have always admired harishkulks and maggie and kedarp, they believe in their own decision of buying and everyone respects their decision.

Its very important that before arriving at any decision better to keep our eyes and ears open to what others say and respect every one thoughts. More important when we are talking of investing huge amount(30-40L+)

Its NOT always "OTHERS" who would suffer for negatives mentioned, it can very well happen to us as well, so we should account for that and still if answer is yes, go for it.

Trust me, no one gets paid here for writing any negative, its just what they feel.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Rightly said chinmay686. Its very important to trust ourselves and take our own decisions.

I believe mostly everyone takes his/her own decisions, but some people who are not sure of their own decisions start the blame game, when the decision turn out wrong.

I have always admired harishkulks and maggie and kedarp, they believe in their own decision of buying and everyone respects their decision.

Its very important that before arriving at any decision better to keep our eyes and ears open to what others say and respect every one thoughts. More important when we are talking of investing huge amount(30-40L+)

Its NOT always "OTHERS" who would suffer for negatives mentioned, it can very well happen to us as well, so we should account for that and still if answer is yes, go for it.

Trust me, no one gets paid here for writing any negative, its just what they feel.

Can't agree with you more!! Infact, today when someone decides to opt for a flat knowing all the NEGATIVES about the project, he might have lesser guilt factor, when he has to face problems he chose to ignore!!

I pity those folks who get into such a huge transaction without even knowing a hint of the issues in hand....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    Can't agree with you more!! Infact, today when someone decides to opt for a flat knowing all the NEGATIVES about the project, he might have lesser guilt factor, when he has to face problems he chose to ignore!!

I pity those folks who get into such a huge transaction without even knowing a hint of the issues in hand....

Correct. Most of the members are here just to make your suspension strong so that you need not worry about vehicle failure on DP roads:D.
    We prefer to act like GPS (& not airbags), use it & track the best route possible. We are not asking anyone to halt their journey, but just make sure that they don't face accidents later by taking wrong route:bab (35):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Correct. Most of the members are here just to make your suspension strong so that you need not worry about vehicle failure on DP roads:D.
    We prefer to act like GPS (& not airbags), use it & track the best route possible. We are not asking anyone to halt their journey, but just make sure that they don't face accidents later by taking wrong route:bab (35):.

O.K agreed but most people visiting this site just want to find out best property in town. You go to any developer all they say is their project just like taj mahal (cant blame them entierly its there job and dont think any1 believes developers now days) You go to PCMC :bab (38): well they dont have any idea of anything until you show them Paisa.

Left is this forum so if you come here all u get is negatives n negatives n negatives. (o.K i m being 2 dramatic here) but i all am saying is isnt this forum best place to know facts about the project?? i understand all you guys trying do is warn people but dont you think a all facts will help in much more better way?

I will never buy house just becuz sum1 here said its good but his comments will surely help. after all Ghar toh kharid na hi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonubhatia
    O.K agreed but most people visiting this site just want to find out best property in town. You go to any developer all they say is their project just like taj mahal (cant blame them entierly its there job and dont think any1 believes developers now days) You go to PCMC :bab (38): well they dont have any idea of anything until you show them Paisa.

Left is this forum so if you come here all u get is negatives n negatives n negatives. (o.K i m being 2 dramatic here) but i all am saying is isnt this forum best place to know facts about the project?? i understand all you guys trying do is warn people but dont you think a all facts will help in much more better way?

I will never buy house just becuz sum1 here said its good but his comments will surely help. after all Ghar toh kharid na hi hai.

Correct. Even we want to buy a house but at the end of the day it depends upon the degree of compromise one can make. If someone is ready to make heavy compromise (hey, don't get wrong meaning:D) he will find a house in one day.

Trust me, when I was naive, I found all the projects good, then I learnt about laws, PMC rules, MOFA, spoke with residents of older projects, saw & studied RE projects in other city (In India ofcourse) & finally concluded that most of the projects are not VFM (may not necessarily mean high price). Add to it no DP in place, I didn't want to venture to areas unknown in PMC plans. Rest went in for toss due to poor Vastu.

So, the greater you compromise, the faster you can strike the deal, as simple as that.
    CommentQuote
  • Have heard a lot of negative feedback on parkstreet in 2009. Any improvements since then?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lfhnow
    Have heard a lot of negative feedback on parkstreet in 2009. Any improvements since then?

Yes, in 2009 rates was 2500 now 4100 :)
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to Park Street Sapphire Park last week.
    Even though I didn't like the layout of flats, overall the society as such has come up really nice. Ambiance and common facilities are much nicer as compared to other societies in Wakad & Pimple* area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    I had been to Park Street Sapphire Park last week.
    Even though I didn't like the layout of flats, overall the society as such has come up really nice. Ambiance and common facilities are much nicer as compared to other societies in Wakad & Pimple* area.

External looks can be misleading. Quality of internal finishing is not good. Check up with existing residents about the seepage issues etc.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm living on rent in a nearby area to Park street . The only good point about Park street is that the project as a whole is located on the main road . But if u go ahead u will realize that the individual buildings are quite far away from the main road and it is lot of distance to walk from the main road to your building . Pride purple has lot of land aroud this area (he is also building a commercial square in this area now ) - Quality and cost is a major issue with this builder . Check the plans of Rhythm society of this builder nearby - There are seepage problems in almost every apartment . PCMC has passed a plan where the water outlet from the terraces is hanging a good feet above the ground in mid air . This water gets logged in the society . From what I've heard , Park street seems to have similar seepage problems .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Yes, in 2009 rates was 2500 now 4100 :)

I've even seen 4500 in their ads online . :D
    CommentQuote