Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Parsktreet has seepage issues. You can check this from Sapphire Park residents. The entire project completion is a big issue as well.
    Originally Posted by suryawork
    I've even seen 4500 in their ads online . :D

There is price difference between it's projects. This rate is for Park Titanium (I think earlier it was Park Platinum). Seems builder has run out of new premium projects now:D. Anyways, for this rate, irrespective of specs, location is not good. Just try to walk on main road & see the stares around:o.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Just try to walk on main road & see the stares around:o.

most of the projects in Pune will fail this test... :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer
    most of the projects in Pune will fail this test... :bab (34):

Sad but true & here we are paying half a crore for such places:o. Areas like Rahatni, Dhayari, too fall in this line.
    CommentQuote
    Sad but true & here we are paying half a crore for such places:o. Areas like Rahatni, Dhayari, too fall in this line.

I saw there is lot of infrastructure work going around in that area near Park Street. The situation may improve over time!!:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit3011
    I saw there is lot of infrastructure work going around in that area near Park Street. The situation may improve over time!!:bab (38):

If you are talking about road widening then yes, but then it is highway with continuous movement of vehicles including heavy vehicles making pedestrians unsafe. Add to it that the nearby locality isn't good either hence walking outside becomes no no. I personally prefer are where you should be able to walk freely on road.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Dear Lazybone007,

I have flat in Sapphire Park and its currently in construction stage, I haven been visiting to my flat every alternate week, to see the contruction prograss & quality of material they use. The quality of material they use is one of the best available in the mkt.

Don't just speak using listening to others or reading on net tht could be misleading. Go yourself there & see with open eyes & then comment.

I have been observing you & most of your comments are negative & tht doesn't help anyone out here :( ....:bab (3):

Datta

Originally Posted by lazybone007
    External looks can be misleading. Quality of internal finishing is not good. Check up with existing residents about the seepage issues etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by datta.ca
    Dear Lazybone007,

I have flat in Sapphire Park and its currently in construction stage, I haven been visiting to my flat every alternate week, to see the contruction prograss & quality of material they use. The quality of material they use is one of the best available in the mkt.

Don't just speak using listening to others or reading on net tht could be misleading. Go yourself there & see with open eyes & then comment.

I have been observing you & most of your comments are negative & tht doesn't help anyone out here :( ....:bab (3):
    Datta

Well all the best. My comments are not just out of the blue. I have closely seen both park street and park royale. Few of my close friends own properties in both projects and I have seen the problems first hand. Everything may look rosy to you (dont blame you if you have spent 40-50L), but once you move in and experience the pains, you will perhaps change your opinion. Agreed that pride purple are better than the likes of GK, Wadhwani etc, but they have a long way to go in terms of construction and finishing quality. Not to mention the sales and customer care which is hopeless. Have a good day :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
    Parsktreet has seepage issues. You can check this from Sapphire Park residents. The entire project completion is a big issue as well.

+1 real. 100% True. I had been to couple of friends who live there. Both the houses had seepage + leakage issues. Saw black mold/mildew in bathrooms and on other walls of BOTH these flats. The problem of black mold/mildew intensified during monsoon and is still present.

Guys, issues like seepage, leakage are a super headache and also injurious to health - especially Kids. In US, apartments with issues like mold/mildew are deemed to be unfit for living - unless it is fixed.

Also, as per their info, builder is having is tough time to fix these issues since they are so widespread in Sapphire park - same problem is there Park Royale, Emerald Park, Diamond park, Five Garden, etc as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    +1 real. 100% True. I had been to couple of friends who live there. Both the houses had seepage + leakage issues. Saw black mold/mildew in bathrooms and on other walls of BOTH these flats. The problem of black mold/mildew intensified during monsoon and is still present.

Guys, issues like seepage, leakage are a super headache and also injurious to health - especially Kids. In US, apartments with issues like mold/mildew are deemed to be unfit for living - unless it is fixed.

Also, as per their info, builder is having is tough time to fix these issues since they are so widespread in Sapphire park - same problem is there Park Royale, Emerald Park, Diamond park, Five Garden, etc as well.

Thanks for reconfirming this fact sno247.
    This prob is there even for their bungalow project, diamond park & builder shamelessly asking for a crore+ for such junk stuff .

Whatever is mentioned in bold in your statement is so true; but man, in US, there is VALUE FOR LIFE.....in India the population is so huge that few lacs here & there hardly makes any difference :bab (5):.
    See how people are staying in dilapidated wadas in peth areas thinking they will get new flat in redevelopment, hence don't move out !! Ridiculous. People buy flats without looking at sanctions, docs etc. , so it is no surprise builders exploit this.

Until & unless buyers fight for their right, nothing is going to happen...ofcourse unless the builder is like Godrej or Shapoorji Pallonji.

Have you seen Force Motors SUV ad ?? It says, "India main sirf force hi chalta hain". Bad but true.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Realacres,,

Could you please suggest good project in Baner and Wwkad area.

My budget is around 65 to 70Lacs for 3 BHK (area - around 1400 - 1600SQFT) flat. I am looking for higer floor, vastu compliant flat.

Your suggestions would greately help as i am unable to make up my mind on one project.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for reconfirming this fact sno247. This prob is there even for their bungalow project, diamond park & builder shamelessly asking for a crore+ for such junk stuff .

Thanks sn0247...especially because you are putting out this useful info irrespective of being unit owner in Park Street. Owners generally suppress issues in their schemes (Roahna Seher, PArk Royale...) and just boast about how other are unlucky to miss the bus.

I have visited 3 different flats for resale Sapphire Park in last couple of months and saw the leakage issue without fail in all bathrooms and even "dry" balcony :). Even though I really like ambiance of Park Street, I have ruled out this scheme itself simply because health comes way above in priorities than ambiance. Don't want to risk life of my kids by exposing them to wet walls, mold/mildew. Respiratory diseases are root cause of many other issues in Kids.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the rates per sq ft for resale flats in parkstreet nowadays?
    CommentQuote
  • Park Turquoise - Possession Dec 2013
    4500 psf for garden facing and 4300 psf for non-garden facing. 3BHK with 1670 sqft comes to around 87L. These rates are after bargaining (reduced Rs 50 psf). LOL!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kk2012
    Park Turquoise - Possession Dec 2013
    4500 psf for garden facing and 4300 psf for non-garden facing. 3BHK with 1670 sqft comes to around 87L. These rates are after bargaining (reduced Rs 50 psf). LOL!

87L package includes free leakages, seepages, reduced amenities (which are not anywhere shown in brochure/promo video), far inferior quality as compared to show flat
    CommentQuote