Last updated: November 21 2016
177 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Park Street Sapphire park Pune

Originally posted by datta1108 View Post
    Boss,

I am CA and I can understand the law better than you. Under IT act an email is treated as evidence.

Datta
    Did the email come from individual salesrep ID from say gmail,rediff etc. or from the builders' corporate email ID?
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Even if the email comes from corporate id, sometimes builders websites are not registered to builders but to their sales agencies etc.. in that case builder might get an excuse that they did not send the email as the email id /website does not belong to them....

For example,
      Goel ganga's site's whois lookup shows Registrar address in US.
      Site: goelganga.com
      Registrant:
      Bhate, Nilamkumar
      83 East Street New Hyde Park, NY 11040 US

While for kumar builders and paranjape, the site belongs to Lalit Jain and Vinod Khule of Paranjape Scemes Construction Ltd which is valid.

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Did the email come from individual salesrep ID from say gmail,rediff etc. or from the builders' corporate email ID?

Comment

Originally posted by aditi sharma View Post
        Even if the email comes from corporate id, sometimes builders websites are not registered to builders but to their sales agencies etc.. in that case builder might get an excuse that they did not send the email as the email id /website does not belong to them....

For example,
        Goel ganga's site's whois lookup shows Registrar address in US.
        Site: goelganga.com
        Registrant:
        Bhate, Nilamkumar
        83 East Street New Hyde Park, NY 11040 US

While for kumar builders and paranjape, the site belongs to Lalit Jain and Vinod Khule of Paranjape Scemes Construction Ltd which is valid.
        And the builder will say that the email was hacked. I get many emails from builders for new launches, offers but they come from email IDs like gmail, yahoo,...which don't have any legal binding on the builder.

Man, builder commits murders & gets away, this IT act is crap in front of that.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          I made it sure that the email is from their corporate id so that it will work as evidence.

Datta

Comment

Datta,
            If so, why the builder agreed to give it in email but not on paper ? Builder will always try to safeguard their interests, dont u think so ?
            Yeah I agree builder always safeguards his interest. That can been seen every where. But something on hand is better than nothing. I liked the scheme & its was almost my dream home, good view, facilities, so didn't want to cancel the booking. If you go to any builder in Pune they all will have such clauses and you you will be never in a position to buy house.

Datta

Comment

I made it sure that the email is from their corporate id so that it will work as evidence.

Datta
              It will work as an evidence if its source is traced to their premise or computer from which it was sent was in their office.

Anyone can send email from any address using SMTP protocol That's how sp_ams are generated and so comes IP tracing.

Comment

can you share the corporate id ? Its like asking in detail, but I wanted to know if its from parkstreet.com or amitenterprise.com ?

Datta

Comment

Datta,

I'm sure you did your due diligence before booking that property.

However, a person like me would smell a rat as soon as the builder tells me that you HAVE to take the loan from a certain tied up bank ONLY!

People do that only when they are in huge benefit. If the builder really thought about the customer and wanted to give the customer a good deal, he'd sell the property regardless of the bank from which the customer takes the loan.

Also, just thinking of this make me shudder what kind of an agreement would the builder have made you sign.

The typical case is that the agreement favors the builder. But with such unheard and amazing restrictions, I believe that this agreement would be cutting the customer dry.

The mentality of the builder itself doesn't look customer friendly.

Comment

Builderi s not Amit..builder is Pride ...Amit sapphire park is different from Pride Park Street sapphire park .

can you share the corporate id ? Its like asking
                    in detail, but I wanted to know if its from parkstreet.com or amitenterprise.com ?

Comment

oh ok. Thx for correction.

Originally posted by manu1981 View Post
                      Builderi s not Amit..builder is Pride ...Amit sapphire park is different from Pride Park Street sapphire park .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X