Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    87L package includes free leakages, seepages, reduced amenities (which are not anywhere shown in brochure/promo video), far inferior quality as compared to show flat

I wonder what will be the mental state of the owner the day his EMI goes from salary and he still has to live all these issues of leakages, seepages, etc. Can a person bare this stress till the tenure of loan without affecting the health?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    87L package includes free leakages, seepages, reduced amenities (which are not anywhere shown in brochure/promo video), far inferior quality as compared to show flat

:D These are surprise elements thrown in by the builder to give some jerks.....man, if we drive on smooth roads for long & we see pothole out of sudden, what happens ?? These things are done by PMC to increase our reflex actions.:D Similarly, builders do these things to increase shock taking ability !!

Originally Posted by amit3011
    I wonder what will be the mental state of the owner the day his EMI goes from salary and he still has to live all these issues of leakages, seepages, etc. Can a person bare this stress till the tenure of loan without affecting the health?

+1. Sad but true. Prob is most people know how to earn but not all are good at managing the money. Managing resources efficiently requires more discipline than earning.
    CommentQuote
  • Park Street

Even i have also seen 3-4 flats in sapphire and ruby park last month.
    I found two major problems over there:
    1. leakage seepage as mentioned by fellow members
    2. floor height of around 9 feets.

The basic cost of those flats was mostly between 68-72L with the one exception demanding 78L for this crap. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by riskitforbisc
    ... With the one exception demanding 78l for this crap. :d

this chap is quoting 78l for last 6+ months :d ... Not a serious seller
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaiBhau
    this chap is quoting 78l for last 6+ months :d ... Not a serious seller

exactly,i came to know hes already earning rent from it, he will let loose only when his mouth is filled with his desired sum.which is very unlikely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kk2012
    Park Turquoise - Possession Dec 2013
    4500 psf for garden facing and 4300 psf for non-garden facing. 3BHK with 1670 sqft comes to around 87L. These rates are after bargaining (reduced Rs 50 psf). LOL!

what about sapphire park?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrkkkk
    what about sapphire park?

This too suffers from heavy seepages. Forget the cost, the constro quality is not fit to stay in it. Can you imagine staying in house with damp walls :o.
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Sapphire Park & Ruby Pak yesterday. Resales are available in the range of Rs. 70-72 lacs. Seepage issue persists.
    CommentQuote
  • Bumped in attached forum post "https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/79232-resale-flat-in-ruby-park--park-street-wakad"
    In 2014, resale 2bhk flat was available in Ruby Park for 72L. The quoted price is still the same when I visited yesterday to see 2bhk (1150 sqft). Fine example of rates being stagnant for last two years. You gotta feel for those who invested.
    CommentQuote