Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sarveshdayal,

Negatives are the facts and positive are just exceptions. Checkout my previous posts I was 200% positive, but when asked them to reflect the same in agreement then they simply cutoff my and didn;t pick up again or no reply to emails in last 2 days.

If you are going for ready possesion then 80% of your pain in dealing with them is gone and then be ready to face the remaining 20%.

Cross check the facts that I have written if you are going for under construction building.

No problem if they really deliver what they promised, but in other case (89% chances) you are helpless as agreement is not as per what they promised you.

If I see any positive steps taken from them then I will gladly share the news with you.

Regards

TJ
    CommentQuote
  • Since modedrator has not approved my last post, you won't see it, but overall negatives are facts and positives are just mere exceptions (very few disclose their dissatisfaction after getting trapped). Others disclose it to alert their firends and protect their money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tj2008
    Since modedrator has not approved my last post, you won't see it, but overall negatives are facts and positives are just mere exceptions (very few disclose their dissatisfaction after getting trapped). Others disclose it to alert their firends and protect their money.

Very true.I also have had very bad experience with their downstream departments right from Sales to possession.Pride purple group must understand importance of this sooner the better.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    True. Add to it no sanctioned development plan for Wakad.

I second that. There is only one road for wakad and God help me, so muchhh traffic there these days. Dont know what will happen in the coming 2 years. They need to build some flyover or some other road otherwise it would be a havoc crossing that road around 6-7 pm

PS-> I wud be ecstatic If at all my post appears in this thread :D
    CommentQuote
  • I am Park Street 3BHK Owner

Hi,

I have a 3BHK in Ruby Park, pl get in touch with me on kamat79gmail.com

I like park street. People talk lot of bad things, but I would like to see the good things as well.

During 30% water cut, none is facing problem in Park Street. I'm not worried if the maintenance is Rs. 2/- or Rs. 2.5/-. I am happy as I have no problem

cheers!
    Sahil
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sahil Khanna
    Hi,

During 30% water cut, none is facing problem in Park Street.

cheers!
    Sahil

I agree to this. Even I am experienceing the same.:) Touchwood...
    CommentQuote
  • 30% water cut has not made any substancial effect on many schemes yet.

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Saw an article in paper yesterday, which said that 30% water cut has not been implemented. Thats why no issues till now.. it will have to be implemented if we have to get water all year...:) So nothing park street specific in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Khushboo.. Have you already bought the Sapphire park flat for the rate you have mentioned in your post? It will be very kind if you inform me about the quality and committment of your builder...thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    Saw an article in paper yesterday, which said that 30% water cut has not been implemented. Thats why no issues till now.. it will have to be implemented if we have to get water all year...:) So nothing park street specific in it.

Yes..nothing park street specific....but it is area specific ! Go to baner-pashan link road and beyond signet corner on main baner road or the sites near to pancard club....we see real water shortage (even in rainy season). Here, PMC need not cut water as there is no water there at all :D
    But PCMC is better than PMC in terms of water supply as my experience says.

I forgot to include KHARADI. You nned to live there if you want to experience the value of water in your life. I have lived there for 4 damn years. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Good analysis Harish :D. I never thought of all such issues in Pune, since I never faced water issues in Nashik. One needs to be Punekar or have a Punekar friend to understand the good and bad things in each area.

Hope my decision to continue my deal with ParkStreet is not going to give me any hard time in future.;)

Regards,

Tushar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Yes..nothing park street specific....but it is area specific ! Go to baner-pashan link road and beyond signet corner on main baner road or the sites near to pancard club....we see real water shortage (even in rainy season). Here, PMC need not cut water as there is no water there at all :D
    But PCMC is better than PMC in terms of water supply as my experience says.

I forgot to include KHARADI. You nned to live there if you want to experience the value of water in your life. I have lived there for 4 damn years. :)

Totally agree with you buddy.. PCMC has more water today simply because lesser people... with the way PS is coming up.. i dont know for future... have bought a house in PS.. so keeping fingers crossed..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tj2008
    Good analysis Harish :D. I never thought of all such issues in Pune, since I never faced water issues in Nashik. One needs to be Punekar or have a Punekar friend to understand the good and bad things in each area.

Hope my decision to continue my deal with ParkStreet is not going to give me any hard time in future.;)

Regards,

Tushar

Congrats on your deal buddy. Lets meet when you are here in Pune and keep calling for any help that u require. Thx -
    CommentQuote
  • Connect with me too for Sapphire

hello, guys...i own a 3BHK in parkstreet - sapphire (Bldg M) as well and would like to connect with other residents of parkstreet. Can you send me your email ids please?

Thanks,
    Saket
    CommentQuote
  • pune was known for its abundant water supply few years back. but the pace with which pune is developing and flats are being constructed this water shortage issue will be more terrible incoming years.
    for this PMC shld make water harvesting, STP and such other provisions compusory for all societies. thsi will help us to get some relief in near future.

sam...
    CommentQuote