Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Any details as to when Building "H" would be completed with lifts and all?
    CommentQuote
  • Platinum park

Out of curiosity I would like to know if anyone has an update for Platinum Park?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Out of curiosity I would like to know if anyone has an update for Platinum Park?

Constructiion of building # 1 looks to be in full swing.But knowing the history, Platinum Park should not reach "platinum jubillee years" for getting possessions :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    But knowing the history, Platinum Park should not reach "platinum jubillee years" for getting possessions :D

LoL.:D:D Too good.
    CommentQuote
  • They are not publicising Platinum park much. Im sure they dont want to open bookings in this downturn. They will wait till the rates appreciate and then do an official launch. Then the same old story will start, garden facing, bunglow facing, penthouse, premium flats etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • ANy one has doen the real calculation on the flats that they are booking.
    e.g Carpet area*1.25=saleable are= What they are really selling?

I have been doing all these for many of the builder..but in vein there is atleast a 10% deviation in calculation (e.g Seleable area=1000 but no calculation will ever touch 1000 Sq.ft)

this ends up loosing money for 100 Sq. ft without knowing..
    CommentQuote
  • Occupation Certificate

Hi All,

Can someone kindly letme know if any of you have got the "OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE" from the builder? Its a legal document that is different from the "POSSESSION CERTIFICATE" that the builder is giving out
    CommentQuote
  • Owners of flats in Sapphire Park

Can I get the details of owners of flats in Sapphire Park since we are thinking to book the flat in the same. Has anyone already got the possesion?
    CommentQuote
  • You can directly go ahead and check at Park Street. I am getting SMSes from them that they have some special offers for IT professionals till 7 Feb
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    You can directly go ahead and check at Park Street. I am getting SMSes from them that they have some special offers for IT professionals till 7 Feb

oh man!! again IT professionals :D
    CommentQuote
    You can directly go ahead and check at Park Street. I am getting SMSes from them that they have some special offers for IT professionals till 7 Feb

Why do they think that IT guys are bakras :D food 4 thought
    CommentQuote
  • Well, may be because of misconceptions and wrong notions in society and media about IT professionals :o.

Man I feel so discriminated of being Engineer, I feel like to hide my profession when I visit these builder's offices.

Anyway I said that because apparently they have some unsold flats in Saphire and Topaz parks for which they are sending SMSes (last year I went in 2009 in recession period and sales guy said nothing left in Saphire Park so rudely I decided to shun pride purple guys forever)...so if someone willing to buy in Park Street can directly approach sales office of builder in Park Street, of course resale is better too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by search4re
    Why do they think that IT guys are bakras :D food 4 thought

Well i think ITGs are ruling Pune but they have nt been responsible enuf
    CommentQuote

what is rate they saying that SMS's?
    CommentQuote
  • Check this out

Builder is asking someone 1 lac as interest for delayed payment.
    Even there was no delayed payment according to buyer.

http://srini-ke-bol.blogspot.com/2010/02/interest-payment.html
    CommentQuote