Sort by :
Filter by :
Any details as to when Building "H" would be completed with lifts and all?CommentQuote0Flag
- Platinum park
Out of curiosity I would like to know if anyone has an update for Platinum Park?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacresOut of curiosity I would like to know if anyone has an update for Platinum Park?
Constructiion of building # 1 looks to be in full swing.But knowing the history, Platinum Park should not reach "platinum jubillee years" for getting possessions :DCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by harishkulksBut knowing the history, Platinum Park should not reach "platinum jubillee years" for getting possessions :D
LoL.:D:D Too good.CommentQuote0Flag
- They are not publicising Platinum park much. Im sure they dont want to open bookings in this downturn. They will wait till the rates appreciate and then do an official launch. Then the same old story will start, garden facing, bunglow facing, penthouse, premium flats etc etcCommentQuote0Flag
- ANy one has doen the real calculation on the flats that they are booking.
e.g Carpet area*1.25=saleable are= What they are really selling?
I have been doing all these for many of the builder..but in vein there is atleast a 10% deviation in calculation (e.g Seleable area=1000 but no calculation will ever touch 1000 Sq.ft)
this ends up loosing money for 100 Sq. ft without knowing..CommentQuote0Flag
- Occupation Certificate
Can someone kindly letme know if any of you have got the "OCCUPATION CERTIFICATE" from the builder? Its a legal document that is different from the "POSSESSION CERTIFICATE" that the builder is giving outCommentQuote0Flag
- Owners of flats in Sapphire Park
Can I get the details of owners of flats in Sapphire Park since we are thinking to book the flat in the same. Has anyone already got the possesion?CommentQuote0Flag
- You can directly go ahead and check at Park Street. I am getting SMSes from them that they have some special offers for IT professionals till 7 FebCommentQuote0Flag
oh man!! again IT professionals :DCommentQuote0Flag
Why do they think that IT guys are bakras :D food 4 thoughtCommentQuote0Flag
- Well, may be because of misconceptions and wrong notions in society and media about IT professionals :o.
Man I feel so discriminated of being Engineer, I feel like to hide my profession when I visit these builder's offices.
Anyway I said that because apparently they have some unsold flats in Saphire and Topaz parks for which they are sending SMSes (last year I went in 2009 in recession period and sales guy said nothing left in Saphire Park so rudely I decided to shun pride purple guys forever)...so if someone willing to buy in Park Street can directly approach sales office of builder in Park Street, of course resale is better too.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by search4reWhy do they think that IT guys are bakras :D food 4 thought
Well i think ITGs are ruling Pune but they have nt been responsible enufCommentQuote0Flag
what is rate they saying that SMS's?CommentQuote0Flag
- Check this out
Builder is asking someone 1 lac as interest for delayed payment.
Even there was no delayed payment according to buyer.