Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Builder is asking someone 1 lac as interest for delayed payment.
    Even there was no delayed payment according to buyer.

]http://srini-ke-bol.blogspot.com/2010/02/interest-payment.html

Really sad. Need investigation in the payments made by the buyer and this issue needs to be escalated to their directors and discussed upfront.

Really sad. Need investigation in the payments made by the buyer and this issue needs to be escalated to their directors and discussed upfront.

CommentQuote
  • There is a large water body in between this park...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indiarocks
    what is rate they saying that SMS's?

No rate nothing, just 'special offer'
    CommentQuote
  • U have booked Garden-facing or Non-garden facing and which building A/B/C ??

Originally Posted by manu1981
    Hi,

I have booked 2BHK 1115 Sqft3250 in sapphire park ..parkstreet..posession in march-11...let me know if its a worth buying at this rate...builder has increaed the rate to 3450 last week...

I still have a time to cancel the booking without any charges...

I have searched many in balewadi ,pimple s and found this one better than other.

your comments/views will be highly appreciated

total cost of flat is 42L.
    CommentQuote
  • Think twice before investing

I am staying there as a tenant in sapphire park and had plans initially to book a flat,but the grow rate is very slow over there.It would take another 5-6 years for the place to grow.Since i am not a owner,won't be able to tell about agreement and charges but the construction quality is bad.The flat in which i am staying is hardly 10-12 months old but there are many cracks in various places of the all the walls.
    The builder has imposed so many restrictions like Can use only Tata sky , internet should only be from tataindicom and that will be provided by their people only. In such cases it looks attractive only if you are getting some kind of offer prices but that is not there.
    Even the security guys over there think themselves as CID cops and behave very badly with people.
    recently there was a powercut in sapphire park which lasted for more than 48 hours since the builder has not used the loop connection properly.I got to know this from the maharastra electricity dept.
    So i would suggest you to consider everything before investing coz you don't want to be treated as a beggar in that society by everyone.(even the security guys)
    -Jyotis
    CommentQuote
  • jyotis999,

Thanks for your input. I did knew about the constro quality, heard that there are leakage probs on higher floor as well. Btw, did the builder construct new entrance gate as the old one was demolished by PCMC for road widening purpose?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Jyotis.

thanx for the reply..will clear everything with builder tomooorw before finalizing the deal.

Problem that I saw in pune is all builders are same..everyone delays the possession..quality is bad...and harass normal people...i used to stay on rent in Kumar building..and i found construction horrible...rite now m staying in Pranjpae apartments and dont seemuch difference...all r sailing in the same boat..

I will chk all details with the builder before signing the agreement what u have mentioned...neways he has further increased the rate from 3250 to 3500 and planning to sell building C at 3800-4000...

I hav booked non garden facing at 3250 as no garden facing flat was availabl

thankx for the reply
    CommentQuote
  • Ah thats classic Purple pride and park street for you. I was told the same when I went to book in 2007 and that they have a few top floors available in the non garden facing side. Its very old trick and I cant believe they are still playing it.
    CommentQuote
  • Mannusingh....I have booked 4th floor non garden facing...when i enquired 3rd and top floor was also availble...i know they didnt start selling C building and willl open booking close to possession just to fetch more rates...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Mannusingh....I have booked 4th floor non garden facing...when i enquired 3rd and top floor was also availble...i know they didnt start selling C building and willl open booking close to possession just to fetch more rates...

Hmmm, so sapphire park for 3800 & Titanium Park for 2700? Strange.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Mannusingh....I have booked 4th floor non garden facing...when i enquired 3rd and top floor was also availble...i know they didnt start selling C building and willl open booking close to possession just to fetch more rates...

It does not matter if the top or the 3rd are still available. I was prompted to comment when I read that no garden facing flats are available. The same thing happend with me though a lot of garden facing choice magically appeared later on for almost 1.5 years is an another matter altogether.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

hehe...thats i dont know...u just chek for the rates...sapphire park and topaz park aare at 3500..i think non negotiable considering sales team attitude...not sure abt titanium as i think size of flats are bigger in titanium and only 3 and 4 bhk are there...and my req is of 2 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannusingh
    It does not matter if the top or the 3rd are still available. I was prompted to comment when I read that no garden facing flats are available. The same thing happend with me though a lot of garden facing choice magically appeared later on for almost 1.5 years is an another matter altogether.

yes..even we feel that garden facing flats are available...but builder is not ready to sell them...my frndz also enquired but he is not offereing any garden flats as of now althought his he charges 100/sqft more for garden flats...most prob he will sell in later stages just to fetch more money..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Titanium is not 2700. Where did you get this info.
    BTW they have a loading factor of 35% in Titanium park
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Titanium is not 2700. Where did you get this info.
    BTW they have a loading factor of 35% in Titanium park

Got an email in this regard. It has been discussed as well in some thread as well with all the charges, rates, etc. It is only of 3/4 BR if I am right.
    CommentQuote