Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Resale

Folks - is a resale 3 BHK for 52L worth in Sapphire Park? What is a good price you will pay? Also - this is a garden facing flat on 3rd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kia99
    Folks - is a resale 3 BHK for 52L worth in Sapphire Park? What is a good price you will pay? Also - this is a garden facing flat on 3rd floor.

What is the area for this flat...u can compare it with the current rate what builder is offering...rate is 3500/sqft and approx 5-6 lakhs on top of that..calculate how much is the diff b/w resale and new flat..considering posession dates...lona EMI's etc
    CommentQuote
  • Adding to this also have a close look at the layout of the 3 bhk flat.

Living room,terrace,kitchen are spacious but 2 Bedrooms are directly connected to the living room...and open up in the dinning space.

This might cos a concern as usually there is alwyz sufficient distance between ur hall and the bedrooms..kind of sme small passage leading to the bedrooms.

Originally Posted by manu1981
    What is the area for this flat...u can compare it with the current rate what builder is offering...rate is 3500/sqft and approx 5-6 lakhs on top of that..calculate how much is the diff b/w resale and new flat..considering posession dates...lona EMI's etc
    CommentQuote
  • can someone tell me the current rate at sapphire park park street and how much builder will negotiate
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manu,

I recently booked a flat in Sapphire Park. There are very few flats left there (Only in A, B & C bldg) He has given me Rs.50 psf as corporate discount. He is not ready to reduce a penny beyond that. Infact he has increased Rs. 100 psf after I have booked the flat & their new scheme Aloma County launched.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Gr8, you have just found a way to make profit. 100 X 1100 Rs profit in couple of days. Congratulations !!
    Originally Posted by datta1108

Infact he has increased Rs. 100 psf after I have booked t
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Hi,

I have booked 2BHK 1115 Sqft3250 in sapphire park ..parkstreet..posession in march-11...let me know if its a worth buying at this rate...builder has increaed the rate to 3450 last week...

I still have a time to cancel the booking without any charges...

I have searched many in balewadi ,pimple s and found this one better than other.

your comments/views will be highly appreciated

total cost of flat is 42L.

Hi Manu,

Its Garden or Non Garden facing flat? Who was the sale person from Pride? Bcaz they told me possession will be in Apr - 11.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saki_ks
    hello, guys...i own a 3BHK in parkstreet - sapphire (Bldg M) as well and would like to connect with other residents of parkstreet. Can you send me your email ids please?

Thanks,
    Saket

Hi,

I have booked 2 BHK in B building. Have to got the possession of your flat?
    My email is datta.cagmail.com

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poojanchal
    Hi,

Any details as to when Building "H" would be completed with lifts and all?

Hi,

Have you got possession of your flat? I have booked a flat in B building and would like to know the quality of construction?

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    Non Garden Facing....Sales person was Sapna...possesion Apr-11

Have you done with your agreement? Did she provided you the Plinth certificate (bcaz as per agreement the possession will be given 24 m from plinth certificate). But when I asked for it they said they have not taken the certificate! Also from whom you have taken home loan. They forced me to take from one of bank with whom they have tie ups.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    Gr8, you have just found a way to make profit. 100 X 1100 Rs profit in couple of days. Congratulations !!

Are you also member of Sapphire Park? The rate is expected go up further as the builder has not yet open the C building for opening.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by datta1108
    Have you done with your agreement? Did she provided you the Plinth certificate (bcaz as per agreement the possession will be given 24 m from plinth certificate). But when I asked for it they said they have not taken the certificate! Also from whom you have taken home loan. They forced me to take from one of bank with whom they have tie ups.

Datta

Yeah, I know the agreement is total mess. Most of the clauses are from builders point of view and they are not ready to change a single word in the agreement. Finally I have taken couple of things in writing and went with the agreement.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Let me know what u have taken in writing..i will do the same

Originally Posted by datta1108
    Yeah, I know the agreement is total mess. Most of the clauses are from builders point of view and they are not ready to change a single word in the agreement. Finally I have taken couple of things in writing and went with the agreement.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Datta

The banks that the builder have tieups with usually give out loans quickly, but then haunt the customer later with higher interest rates, no pre-payment facillity and no flexibility of any kind.

Its best to get your loans through SBI or any other nationalized bank.

Always remember that builders, banks and politicians have a notorious nexus to pull all the money from customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Datta

The banks that the builder have tieups with usually give out loans quickly, but then haunt the customer later with higher interest rates, no pre-payment facillity and no flexibility of any kind.

Its best to get your loans through SBI or any other nationalized bank.

Always remember that builders, banks and politicians have a notorious nexus to pull all the money from customers.

Yes I agree, but they are not builder is not ready for any other bank other than the pvt tie up banks. I have taken a loan from ICICI Bank with 2 yrs fixed rate and no prepayment charges :)

Datta
    CommentQuote