Hi,
We have been looking for 3 BHK flats in Pimple Saudagar area and have finally decided to book a flat in Park Street - Sapphire Park. It is a ready possesion flat and the final figure they have agreed to is Rs. 2500 psft (down from 3200 psft). Can anyone suggest if this is a good deal? Also, what is the quality of contruction? What is the reputation of the builder. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Read more
174 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • can you share the corporate id ? Its like asking in detail, but I wanted to know if its from parkstreet.com or amitenterprise.com ?

Originally Posted by datta1108
    I made it sure that the email is from their corporate id :) so that it will work as evidence.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Datta,

I'm sure you did your due diligence before booking that property.

However, a person like me would smell a rat as soon as the builder tells me that you HAVE to take the loan from a certain tied up bank ONLY!

People do that only when they are in huge benefit. If the builder really thought about the customer and wanted to give the customer a good deal, he'd sell the property regardless of the bank from which the customer takes the loan.

Also, just thinking of this make me shudder what kind of an agreement would the builder have made you sign.

The typical case is that the agreement favors the builder. But with such unheard and amazing restrictions, I believe that this agreement would be cutting the customer dry.

The mentality of the builder itself doesn't look customer friendly.
    CommentQuote
  • Builderi s not Amit..builder is Pride ...Amit sapphire park is different from Pride Park Street sapphire park .

Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    can you share the corporate id ? Its like asking
    in detail, but I wanted to know if its from parkstreet.com or amitenterprise.com ?
    CommentQuote
  • oh ok. Thx for correction.

Originally Posted by manu1981
    Builderi s not Amit..builder is Pride ...Amit sapphire park is different from Pride Park Street sapphire park .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    can you share the corporate id ? Its like asking in detail, but I wanted to know if its from parkstreet.com or amitenterprise.com ?

Email is from their corporate id. pridepurplegroup.com

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by datta1108
    Email is from their corporate id. pridepurplegroup.com

Datta

Check below Domain Details
    Domain Name.......... pridepurplegroup.com
    Creation Date........ 2007-05-14
    Registration Date.... 2007-05-14
    Expiry Date.......... 2010-05-14
    Organisation Name.... Pride Purple Properties
    Organisation Address. Pune
    Organisation Address.
    Organisation Address. Pune
    Organisation Address. 411004
    Organisation Address. MH
    Organisation Address. INDIA
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    Datta,

I'm sure you did your due diligence before booking that property.

However, a person like me would smell a rat as soon as the builder tells me that you HAVE to take the loan from a certain tied up bank ONLY!

People do that only when they are in huge benefit. If the builder really thought about the customer and wanted to give the customer a good deal, he'd sell the property regardless of the bank from which the customer takes the loan.

Also, just thinking of this make me shudder what kind of an agreement would the builder have made you sign.

The typical case is that the agreement favors the builder. But with such unheard and amazing restrictions, I believe that this agreement would be cutting the customer dry.

The mentality of the builder itself doesn't look customer friendly.

Harshal,

Thanks for your feedback. But if you go to any builder he will make the agreement which will benefit his interest and there are very few things that you can do here. In the boom market builder is king & its almost take it or forget it situation.
    They force to take loan from tied up banks bcaz these banks have already approved the projects so disbursement takes within a week after sanction of loan unlike any other banks which will take a month. (I am talking from builder point of view) If the disbursement gets delayed builder charges extra ordinary interest.
    Also they have some under arm length transactions with these banks.

Datta
    CommentQuote
  • I really feel that there is something wrong with Puneites, even after knowing that the builder is cheating you, they turn a blind eye and say - OH ... Everybody does the same ... SO WHAT...THings will never change...This is reason PUne's Crime is now nearly the highest in India and definately Maharashta.

I really feel that they dont possess the ultimate weapon to build wealth - PATIENCE, and feel world will end tommorrow.

The Judgement is all gone even for the educated, they dont go to vote, goons come in as mayors,corporaters,etc and they play the jungle game.

I PITY PUNEKARS.
    CommentQuote
  • 90% of people make a mistake when buying Real Estate.

This mistake is commited because emotions are running high and practical analysis has taken a back seat.

Whenever that happens, its a situation of impending disaster.
    CommentQuote
  • sapphire park

Originally Posted by jyotis999
    I am staying there as a tenant in sapphire park and had plans initially to book a flat,but the grow rate is very slow over there.It would take another 5-6 years for the place to grow.Since i am not a owner,won't be able to tell about agreement and charges but the construction quality is bad.The flat in which i am staying is hardly 10-12 months old but there are many cracks in various places of the all the walls.
    The builder has imposed so many restrictions like Can use only Tata sky , internet should only be from tataindicom and that will be provided by their people only. In such cases it looks attractive only if you are getting some kind of offer prices but that is not there.
    Even the security guys over there think themselves as CID cops and behave very badly with people.
    recently there was a powercut in sapphire park which lasted for more than 48 hours since the builder has not used the loop connection properly.I got to know this from the maharastra electricity dept.
    So i would suggest you to consider everything before investing coz you don't want to be treated as a beggar in that society by everyone.(even the security guys)
    -Jyotis

Hello
    I am planning to book on coming WE in Shipphire B building
    can u pz guid me to go ahead with this builder.they r not to ready to nego on rate...
    I was searching flat past 8-6 month but every builder having some issue.
    can u recomand this builder for quality.
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to book on coming WE in Shipphire B building
    can u pz guide me to go ahead with this builder???.they r not to ready to nego on rate...
    Ican u recomand this builder for quality
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blrish
    I am planning to book on coming WE in Shipphire B building
    can u pz guide me to go ahead with this builder???.they r not to ready to nego on rate...

Earlier post already mentioned about quality and daily-living issue in Sapphire-park

If builder is not ready to negotiate then try hard, do some emotional family-drama and cry at the site-office :bab (6): :bab (22):
    Pune builders are really emotional people, you should get 5% discount :D
    If it does not work then:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • It is surprising that even after people put posts about the complaints against pride purple (5 gardens, park royale, park street etc), there are people who still want to consider buying there.
    Did you even search for these posts in this forum?
    CommentQuote
  • lazybone, you tell me for which builder we did not cribe in forums...based on this if we take decision, we may not be able to buy home anywhere in the world....:))
    if you see few builder left behind for cribbing(can we say bitching!!!!), you shall find those name in other website/forum...

man this is all about balance what you get and what you not....

if somebody is taking the decision about buying and not buying on all these feedbacks written/posted in this forums i think god can only help him/her..

forum is meant for sharing the inforamtion and it helps to understand what lies ahead and what we may face and based on that we can take appropriate balance decision
    CommentQuote
  • lazybone,

People apparently don't want to learn from others experiences. They want to check if putting finger in fire actually hurts or people just say that.:bab (6):

Similary if every builder in Pune starts charging 200% for terrace, people will say, well who does not charge, all charge, so no problem.

Its not a question of what is right and what is wrong, its what everyone else does, I want to do that.

But not all, I learned from you and realacres, dealing with Park Street is not a good Idea. So keep posting.
    CommentQuote