Hi all,
Would appreciate if you could advice in future if purchased a flat in Kharadi or wagholi area how much will be the appreciation.
Thank you.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kharadi - Good

Depends upon where in Kharadi you want to Purchase. According to the DP Plan, Kharadi has 25 - 30% reservation for Commercial. and the rest Residential.. The rates there are in the region of 2200 to 2800.
    CommentQuote
  • Kharadi - Good , Wagholi - Dont Know

Kharadi you can expect prices to maybe increase 30 - 35% in the next 4 years. Wagholi Don't Know. Kharadi has a substantial Reservation for Office & Commercial Space according to the DP Plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Wagholi Wins

Me thinks:

Even if Kharadi has 30 % commercial reservation.

The winner is hands down to Wagholi in long term.

Remember water will always be thro Wagholi.

Proposed Ring road towards Education zone is thro' Wagholi.

The area near Moze College is developing quite well and will be connected

towards Mundhwa-manjari.

The RE mayhem / DP obstacle would be sorted out before Wagholi

develops substantially.

The metro would terminate some where near Wagholi / MIDC area.
    CommentQuote
  • Do not expect appreciation for the next 3-4 years.

If you are in IT, once your salary can steadily appreciate 10% per annum in the coming years, then expect some appreciation in RE.

Otherwise the state of RE will be plus/minus 5% every 3 months, if not a big correction before a revival.

If you are looking for investment, land is the best bet rather than apartment flats.
    CommentQuote
  • I think because of EION It Park and Plazza Center, kharadi will be the replica of kalyani nagar within 2-3 years. Also there are some good projects like Marvel Zyper who is offering 4700/- for Super Luxirious flats(2BHK - minimum area 1650 sqft) which is very high rate for Kharadi. Beacuse of thos some primium projects in future kharadi will give you better return
    CommentQuote
  • Put your money in FD for next 2-3 years. It will give you better returns. The rates can not go beyond a certain range. Current rates are too high for the Salaries offered in Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilesh_phalke
    I think because of EION It Park and Plazza Center, kharadi will be the replica of kalyani nagar within 2-3 years. Also there are some good projects like Marvel Zyper who is offering 4700/- for Super Luxirious flats(2BHK - minimum area 1650 sqft) which is very high rate for Kharadi. Beacuse of thos some primium projects in future kharadi will give you better return

This seems more like a pitch from some builder's marketing person (Goel Ganga? )
    EON IT Park and the so called Plaza center is all hype. Pls Save your cash. Cash is king. Put money in Stocks / FDs etc. They are better returning vehicles now. RE is past.
    (Note: Kharadi does not give more than 8K rent for an 1100-1200 sq ft flat).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aditi sharma
    This seems more like a pitch from some builder's marketing person (Goel Ganga? )
    EON IT Park and the so called Plaza center is all hype. Pls Save your cash. Cash is king. Put money in Stocks / FDs etc. They are better returning vehicles now. RE is past.

Hi Aditi i am just giving my openion about kharadi. I am not from any marketing team. I am also working in Company as Sr. Person. But i studded about this area and thats why i am sharing my information with you guys.
    And 2nd thing 8K rent is right now but think after 2 years it will dafinately give you 12-15 K.
    Even i have my house in Zircon project in Vimannagr there are 15-20K for 2BHK(fully furnished 25K). Compare to VimanNagar kharadi is okay if its giving you 8-10K right now.
    CommentQuote
  • PMC plan and desclare Kharadi as next IT park after Hinjewadi phase 1 & 2. But other than Zensar no company turn up. Hinjewadi remained favorite IT location and woth phase 3 progress of Kharadi ends up. Private It park & SEZ failed to attract big IT companies. Magarapatta and othe private IT park mostly have BPO & KPO companies with few exceptions.
    In case of pure investment point Vagholi will give better returns because current rates are lower than Kharadi and proposed ring road will help it's development. But still I don't think both can give better returns.
    CommentQuote
  • California

The rates at Wagholi (Moze college area) r trying to compete with Kharadi and both of them r way above their fair value or medium term value. (2000+ psf rates)

The IT will take a longer time to start showing growth i.e salary appreciation + job stability to give consequent RE growth. Monsoon is on a dry pitch so rural growth engine is out for this year atleast.

The IT story is a sales pitch of brokers + bldrs + cronies + investors.
    Man u r not getting any rentals even at 8k rates for lux flat in this area.

I have started considering 2 bhk at K'nagar/Vimannagar also. Atleast u get better rentals,for staying also - it is a better proposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Corporation limits?

Is Wagholi in PMC? I don't think so. Even the pincode is not 411 xxx (I think it is 412). Better not compare areas inside & outside of PMC/PCMC as the fate of the villages is not known as yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Limits

But real,

the bldrs r quoting prices as if these places will be in Pune within no time.:o

They r leveraging prices of say 2025 now. Poor investors to start thinking of profits now itself.
    CommentQuote
  • rates are high

Now these builders have artificially increased the rate as the sen is daily going high and so their rates.

And some novice buyers are falling in the trap, thinking this is the best time to enter.
    The whole MEDIA and EXPERT fraternity is supporting builders by the means of putting positive news and thus encouraging the buyers. So Pune real estate bubble didnt get time to burst , it swelled in 08 and H1 09 it shrinks and now again its swelling. And who is suffering the most? Its the end user.

All the land in Wagholi and Kharadi is bought by builders at 20 - 100 Rs per sq. foot or 20k to 1 lakh per Guntha. Whatever they claim thats false.
    Add 800 for the construction cost and input cost is at 900 Rs per Sq. foot.

So now you see what you are paying for your dreams, again to become slave. :)
    CommentQuote
  • The US property prices peaked in 2006, UK in 2007 and India in 2008.
    The bottoming in US property market is likely in 2011. So do you think it will happen earlier in India?
    Since 18th century the cycle is such.
    Read the link below. A very good article.
    http://www.moneyweek.com/news-and-charts/economics/property-will-fall-until-at-least-2011-then-us-stocks-will-lead-the-way-13814.aspx
    CommentQuote
  • Marketing

Originally Posted by aditi sharma

Hi Aditi
    i am just giving my openion about kharadi. I am not doing any marketing. I am also working in Company as Sr. Person. But i studied about this area and thats why i am sharing my information with you guys.
    And 2nd thing 8K rent is right now but think after 2 years it will dafinately give you 12-15 K.
    Even i have my house in Zircon project in Vimannagr there are 15-20K for 2BHK(fully furnished 25K). Compare to VimanNagar kharadi is okay if its giving you 8-10K right now.
    CommentQuote