Hi all,
Would appreciate if you could advice in future if purchased a flat in Kharadi or wagholi area how much will be the appreciation.
Thank you.
Read more
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kharadi has the potential to become another Gurgaon in the next few years. It will also face all the pitfalls of gurgaon. Great office and real estate complexes but no water, and power cuts because IT parks grab most of the available power.

So the choice is always what kind of area would you prefer? People in Gurgaon find it difficult to drive out of their houses and visit Delhi because of massive traffic jams in main streets adjoining their colonies.

So they are stuck with a 1 crore 3 BHK that is spanking and awesomely made with no water and inverter backup for 10 hours a day.

Wagholi should see much better rate correction. The only real reason to buy a house in Wagholi is that rates are much lesser than inside city and area may come up in 4 years. If the rate differential is not there avoid Wagholi.

Imagine if someone comes to you with a proposal saying give me 30L and i promise you that i will make it 60 Lakhs in 10 years but I will give you no guarantee on it, also I have no responsibility to your money once you have given it to me, and I will never ever refund your money once I take it, even if you beg in front of me. Will you give such a guy your money?

Thats the situation if you buy property where water is promised and roads are promised. If they are unable to give it till today.. chances are they have no control on it. So they may never give it.

The decision is yours... since the money is yours..
    CommentQuote
  • Water Woes

The bldrs have given Water affadavits to PMC, absolving it of responsibility to provide water.

People have to stay on tanker for how many years and shell out their maintanence money , nobody knows. The situation still continues at Vimannagar. The sucker is the resident.

Methinks: Hingewadi Phase -III is growing and will shape better than Kharadi/Magarpatta.TCS has opened its campus, Tata's have also booked space in Vimannagar, but its for domestic - low end work. So guys the cream is going to Hingewadi and there goes ur rentals.

Mphasis has its office here , but it is using its bldg mainly at Kalyaninagar for its work. Wagholi does seem better, but the rates r much more leveraged than Kharadi. Hardly any difference betw resale at Kharadi vs Bldr at Wagholi.
    CommentQuote
  • buy or rent

Originally Posted by nilesh_phalke
    Hi Aditi
    i am just giving my openion about kharadi. I am not doing any marketing. I am also working in Company as Sr. Person. But i studied about this area and thats why i am sharing my information with you guys.
    And 2nd thing 8K rent is right now but think after 2 years it will dafinately give you 12-15 K.
    Even i have my house in Zircon project in Vimannagr there are 15-20K for 2BHK(fully furnished 25K). Compare to VimanNagar kharadi is okay if its giving you 8-10K right now.

so tell me your flat cost is 220 - 200 times of the rent , now the flat being sold now are 300X value, this price is already high and it to go much higher ??...... either the rent goes high or price comes down.
    by the way the average median price of US home is 200,000 US$, that is 1 crore (this is a BIG bunglow house ) and average Pune flat price is 25 Lakhs (you will get a pigeon hole),

And just compare the per capita .... guys its simply doesn't click.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all...this is my first pos
    Wat i see here is things changing drastically..many of guyz here have predicted kharadi as "NOT GOOD" Investment option...n c where we r today....eon has changed d entire scenario..c d no of projects already here n few more about to come...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by s_rathore
    so tell me your flat cost is 220 - 200 times of the rent , now the flat being sold now are 300X value, this price is already high and it to go much higher ??...... either the rent goes high or price comes down.
    by the way the average median price of US home is 200,000 US$, that is 1 crore (this is a BIG bunglow house ) and average Pune flat price is 25 Lakhs (you will get a pigeon hole),

And just compare the per capita .... guys its simply doesn't click.

Of this original pst of 2009 ... Yeah yeah. We will do all those things :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Is Wagholi in PMC? I don't think so. Even the pincode is not 411 xxx (I think it is 412). Better not compare areas inside & outside of PMC/PCMC as the fate of the villages is not known as yet.

Anyone who would have followed the reason of 411 and 412 to pass on offer of 22xx range in Wagholi would have realised that these all arguments are like -- one two kaa four ... four two ka one ... my name is Lakhan :D.
    Rate are reaching pretty close to the pincode 412x psf :D or have they already
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propcon
    Hi all...this is my first pos
    Wat i see here is things changing drastically..many of guyz here have predicted kharadi as "NOT GOOD" Investment option...n c where we r today....eon has changed d entire scenario..c d no of projects already here n few more about to come...

Agree fully.
    KHARADI wud be like Kalyani nagar in 6 -9 years Horizon.
    People already have LAND bank reserve in MAnjari.
    Hence Kharadi shall come as center for IT,and rin road shall help Kharadi for this.
    I am sure in coming years Kharadi would be better off living than WAGHOLI.....
    as it can become central Hub in 10 years span
    savvy_v:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by savvy_v
    Agree fully.
    KHARADI wud be like Kalyani nagar in 6 -9 years Horizon.
    People already have LAND bank reserve in MAnjari.
    Hence Kharadi shall come as center for IT,and rin road shall help Kharadi for this.
    I am sure in coming years Kharadi would be better off living than WAGHOLI.....
    as it can become central Hub in 10 years span
    savvy_v

Satara will be like Pune in 6-9 yrs,
    People have land banks in Saswad,
    So, Baramati will become animation hub (for cartoons),
    DP roads will be planned to connect Pune-Guwahati.
    Hence, best to buy in Gadchiroli.
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    Anyone who would have followed the reason of 411 and 412 to pass on offer of 22xx range in Wagholi would have realised that these all arguments are like -- one two kaa four ... four two ka one ... my name is Lakhan .
    Rate are reaching pretty close to the pincode 412x psf or have they already

Now it costs more to reach Yerawada than earlier. Now does this mean admission taken in Yerawada in 2009 would have been better ? :D
    CommentQuote