Hi

Any idea what should be ideal rate for Daffodils Pimple Saudagar area? They are quoting 2500/Sq ft. But looking at the location proxymity to market place I think 2500 is quite high.

Please share your views on this.

Thanks
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Monika119
    Hi

Any idea what should be ideal rate for Daffodils Pimple Saudagar area? They are quoting 2500/Sq ft. But looking at the location proxymity to market place I think 2500 is quite high.

Please share your views on this.

Thanks

Yes, I visited Daffodils sometimes back and i also feels that as per location and market condition 2500/sq ft is too high. As i talked with builder, he is ready to negotiate with rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Daffodils not worth 2500

I have discussed with many people in discussion forum. Most of the folks said its not worth 2500 at all. People said 2100 / Sq ft is ok for the locality.

I am not going ahead with 2500 rates. Instead I will better go for Park Street or GK project in Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Few commets from discussion forum

| 14 Apr 2009 - 09:48
    They are asking 2 Lacs as down payments and the agreement would be within 2 weeks.

| 13 Apr 2009 - 07:33
    Please dont pay them more than 2300/- psf. I personally have met a CTS guy at a bank branch who has booked flat for 2300/- in Daffodils. If you are going for group booking then rate should further move South.

| 14 Apr 2009 - 04:39
    I know of somebody who booked a flat in park street with the rate of 2500. We must get 500 less than that at Daffodils considering it's location, construction quality etc...

| 14 Apr 2009 - 04:11
    correct its JJ associates...also the qua,lity (finishing) is not as other projects of G.K.

| 14 Apr 2009 - 01:07
    i stay at the next project to daffodils....as per my gut feeling, anything above 2200 should not be worth it.

| 14 Apr 2009 - 12:53
    It's not a sole GK proj... they are in partnership with JJ associates

| 14 Apr 2009 - 12:34
    One month back they told 2300 to my friend.. 15 days back they said 2400 and 3 days back they quoted 2500. I guess they are just trying it out on us. Rate has nothing to do with actual value.
    Another thing is- I don't think it is a GK project.... I went to GK office and other than rhythm, they are still quoting 3000 rate :)

| 14 Apr 2009 - 12:21
    My price for Pimple Saudagar is Max 2000 psf and that too only for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks it may come to 1900 psf :)

| 14 Apr 2009 - 12:09
    They were offering 2350 psf almost a month back. If we go for group booking they shd come down to 2200.. and i really dont think anything above 2200 would be right price for Daffodils

| 14 Apr 2009 - 09:48
    They are asking 2 Lacks as down payments and the agreement would be within 2 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • playing tricks with consumers

One week back they quoted 2500 psf and now one week later they are quoting 2600 ( assuming that market has started improving ).
    The worst thing is people are buying at 2500 psf (~2400) rates without thinking of current market situation.
    If you will see the location it is not near market area of pimple saudagar and other thing is there are no chances of anything coming on back side of project as it is defense area , In addition to that it is surrounded by not so good area on one side.
    CommentQuote
  • Daffodils still quoting for 2500 psf.

Hi Friends,

I read the complete thread and even I am convinced with the fact that rates of 2000 psf should be the price in the pimple saudagar area. I would request you all to also include the dates in the thread on which you quoted for the rates.

I also visited Daffodils on 25/04/09, and they are still saying me 2500 psf . However the guy said that he can do some negotiation on the day of booking. Can anyone tell me the latest price they are dealing and how is the project as compared to other projects in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • daffodils

Hi frnz....

thanks for ur feedback on daffodils.....I have visited the site today....they have very few flats available for ready possession ......they have quoted 2500/- psf but negotiated 2400/-psf when asked for booking now......wht do u say guys....?? should i go for 2300/-psf , if there is any body who is also interested ....can join me and we can negotiate more.

thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this daffodils ? What amneties, what size of flat ? i am also looking at pune actively, so update
    CommentQuote
  • Hi anoop,

Dafodils is near govind garden, its around 1 kms from rakhak chowk.

They have flats in 3 sizes for 2BHK.

May be +/- 10sq feet.

All amenities are there except swimming pool. And best part is all are developed now. Phase 1 is almost occupied and currently phase 2 bookings are going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanket - What is the overall cost of 2BHK in daffodils ???
    CommentQuote
  • hi sunita,

Overall cost of 2BHK is between 28-30 lakhs if we get 2300psf. We can try for lesser than this also if we go in group of 2-3.
    CommentQuote
  • I also have a group of 5 person so you can add me also if it is a GK developers project.
    CommentQuote
  • Please include me in your group booking

Hi Guys,

I am also interested in joining your group if you all are going for group booking. We can surely negotiate more on the price if we have a large group of peoples. Just let me know if things work out.
    CommentQuote
  • Count me In... How to move further?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am also interseted in Daffodils Project . Let me know how we all can communicate
    CommentQuote
  • Daffodils Pimple Saudagar

Hi,

I too have visited Daffodils a month ago, they initially quoted 2500 but came down to 2300 if asked for negotiation.

I want to know if any one has booked there recently and at what price.

Also they quoted 2700 for RH, is it worth?

Kanchan.
    CommentQuote