Hi

Any idea what should be ideal rate for Daffodils Pimple Saudagar area? They are quoting 2500/Sq ft. But looking at the location proxymity to market place I think 2500 is quite high.

Please share your views on this.

Thanks
Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Daffodils

Has anyone booked in Daffodils?? what abt the group booking, Iam also interested if its still on.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for ready / near ready possession in PS

Hey,

I am also interested in Daffodils....& would like to be a part of the group.

Has anyone bookd there recently? at what price?

thx...
    CommentQuote
  • Daffodils group bookings

I too am interested. Please let me know if this group has been formed.
    Count me in
    CommentQuote
  • I have been to this place.

One observation about Daffodils is that the chawls just infront of the building on the left side, as well as opposite to the building (with some sheds) are not going to go away soon. especially the chawls.

I got a final rate of twentyfour hundred per sq ft - this was exactly one month from now.
    CommentQuote
  • count me in too

Count me in too. Lets see if we can get our overall price less than 25L.
    CommentQuote
  • consider me as well.. now how to proceed furter??thx... Parag
    CommentQuote
  • daffoldis ..bad work no quality.

I have been to daffodils after reading the comments many are mentioned group booking .." I too interested" ! If you guys all interested then why make comments at all . I think the construction looks poor and the rate they have told me is Total 33 L (1086 Sq. Ft) non negotiable ready possesion and under const it is 2700 which is very high and not worth. Not much facility and it is bit crowdwd and looks like rail Wagon. Guys please think and write openion. I see it as average. What you all think
    CommentQuote