Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Re: Cost

Thank you for the suggestion, will kee that in mind. Other too, please put in your inputs.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Do not get carried away by per sq feet area only... See how much you are paying finally...
    CommentQuote
  • I visited rajveer palace. Amenities are good but yes it is inside. GK is reputed builder so one can expect timely possession.
    ALso visited SUn crest but rates are high over there. They quote 3000/- and that is too high though location is excellent.
    CommentQuote
  • 2645 is the final rate u have got or it is still nego.?
    CommentQuote
  • i ve seen the loc of rajveer palace ..though interior as it seems now ,but by a yr it should be a well connected place.rds are being widened at gr8 pace.
    in fact i visted the sai majestic/marigold complex .they are quoting 2500/2750(still negotiable).do u have any cooment on that.these are the 2BHK flatsapprox 1000 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • I was quote at the rate of 2575 and he is even selling below that..
    I came to know that he is giving tha package of 26-28 lakhs for 2 bhk...
    just need to check...

Originally Posted by anoopmitra
    Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • GK not negotiating at all. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Well my freind had a look of rajveer palace...located quite inner-side..this project started since 1 and half year back.....n if u see the availability of flats in 8-9 towers seem to be 60-70% at present..
    my freind was offer 2450 but he insisted on 2200...he is still optimistic as the total package goes round 26-27L which is higher by couple of lacs....
    CommentQuote
  • 2200 is decent.. comes ard 26-27LK.
    If anybody hits this deal, let us all know...
    CommentQuote
  • 28-April-2009,

We are a group of 8 person who are interested in Rajaveer. We went to their booking office on Sunday to have a group deal. But the director is not willing to reduce the cost, he offered us 2575 PSF for rajaveer.

They also showed us Roseland Rhythm which is going on in full pace and ready for possession by Dec-09, however when we asked for group booking rate then he said 2435 PSF.

Overall my thinking is GK people is not willing to take group booking and also not willing to reduce the cost, they are fine with single booking.

So if any of you have group booking deal or any other price info then please share here.

in my opinion, we should wait for another 2 months as last sunday some builder in wakad open a rate 2120 PSF and gradually they will reduce more.
    CommentQuote
  • For rose rhythum there is no road. Currently they are using internal road of row houses. Even though back road will get approved in future (pending for last 5 yrs) there will not be opening to main road. Good thing about rhythum is excellent planning and space utilisation. 3 side open flats. garden view for all flats and GK's excellent amenities.

Rajveer palace is worth 100 psf more than rhythum.

Rajveer palace is worth 100 psf more than rhythum.
    CommentQuote
  • Now swimming pool is also added on Rhythm.
    CommentQuote
  • eagleEyes - Which project in wakad you were talking about?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunita, Rose rhythum is in pimple saudgar opposite rajveer palace by GK.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunita- I am talking about Green .. something, they started advertisement from Sunday. Also in Lorelle at wakad you can get 2200-2300 PSF, I got this rate in group booking.
    CommentQuote