Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • GK builders doesnt form society. He will do an apartment formation only. The common areas of the society will remain under the builders control
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviraj
    GK builders doesnt form society. He will do an apartment formation only. The common areas of the society will remain under the builders control

What is the difference between formation of apartment and society.. apartment means all maintenance charges will be done by members and GK can use land for his purposes is it?

It may not matter in most cases because he has already constructed houses within kissing distance of each other.. so no scope for future manipulation.

Also with baby swimming pool and small club house no chance of using them them for commercial purposes.
    CommentQuote
    GK builders doesnt form society. He will do an apartment formation only. The common areas of the society will remain under the builders control

As per my knowledge abt GK society has been already formed in dwarakadheesh but other projects including roseland are too big and not yet sold out.
    CommentQuote

You can send a notice to the builder under MOFA.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace - Current Rate

We visited Rajaveer palace. They are quoting 3250 psf for phase II and have decent size apartments.

The possession time will be September 2010.

What do you guys think is a good rate for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Reply urgently guys !!!

What is current rate for Phase 2. They said only top floors are available for 2 bhk. I havent negotiated but would like to know what should be expected? And if i do negotiate on what terms?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Can you tell me when did you visit this site (i mean the date)
    I had also gone there and she told me that the rate is 3000psf

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the Pimpale Saudagar area,this rate is not bad(considering the timeline of project and amenities of GK)..still you can negotiate till 3000-3050..This builder has a good reputation regd timely possesion,quality of work etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nilesh Vikhe
    Considering the Pimpale Saudagar area,this rate is not bad(considering the timeline of project and amenities of GK)..still you can negotiate till 3000-3050..This builder has a good reputation regd timely possesion,quality of work etc..

Surely you are kidding. This project is not worth more than 2500 psqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Great Aviraj..I wish he could negotiate further. The one I have seen is on top floor and i am getting little less than 3000psf........any advise mates?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinasht
    Great Aviraj..I wish he could negotiate further. The one I have seen is on top floor and i am getting little less than 3000psf........any advise mates?

Hi Avinash,
    Is it 6th floor? I was told there was a rate difference for the flats which are Garden facing(nearly Rs 200/- more).I believe there are still 2BHK flat's available in B,C,D building.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinasht
    Great Aviraj..I wish he could negotiate further. The one I have seen is on top floor and i am getting little less than 3000psf........any advise mates?

Catch hold of a broker and inquire the rate he can get you. Since you will be buying from the builder, broker wont charge you commision but might be able to get you a good deal. Tempt him with a small fee and you might be able to get an even better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is enough discussion on rajaveer palace and GK builders. People should move on to look for other projects which may offer better deal than this one.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace - Current Rate

We visited Rajaveer palace on 21 september. They are quoting 3250 psf for phase II and have decent size apartments.

The possession time will be September 2010.

I finally booked it at 3050 in Rajaveer Phase II, 6th floor garden facing :-)

Hope, not a very bad deai

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Raja007 , can you please mention what is total cost of your deal?
    CommentQuote