Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rajaveer Palace - Current Rate

Its coming to 44L
    CommentQuote

Just to add, Rajaveer sales persons are not ready to negotiate less than 3050 psf as my flat is garden facing. They are ready to go down if someone opt for non garden facing flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJA007
    We visited Rajaveer palace on 21 september. They are quoting 3250 psf for phase II and have decent size apartments.

The possession time will be September 2010.

I finally booked it at 3050 in Rajaveer Phase II, 6th floor garden facing :-)

Hope, not a very bad deai

Thanks

In terms of profit or loss only time will decide deal is good or bad. But if you can afford EMI and leave peacefully & happily and enjoy your new house then it will be best deal for you.
    CommentQuote
  • how much down for non - garden facing
    CommentQuote

Hello all,

I am searching for a ready possession flat so visited rajaveer palace phase I last weekend and found that the prize is 3200 psf. Sales guys are not negotiating it more that 25 Rs psf for a garden facing flat. Is it really worth to go for that deal?

If I will go for Rajaveer palace or any other flat in Pimple saudager and if don't have a four wheeler, how is connectivity to pune city, aundh and Pimpri-chinchwad ? Are auto guys asks more money unnecessarily?

Also, I have one more doubt like ... which is better place to stay also as a future investment between Pimple saudager and Vishrantwadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...i dn't thk u need to go by auto if u dn't hav a four wheeler...as thr is a good
    bus facility....so no problem abt the transportion.

thanks

Originally Posted by omkaromkar29
    Hello all,

I am searching for a ready possession flat so visited rajaveer palace phase I last weekend and found that the prize is 3200 psf. Sales guys are not negotiating it more that 25 Rs psf for a garden facing flat. Is it really worth to go for that deal?

If I will go for Rajaveer palace or any other flat in Pimple saudager and if don't have a four wheeler, how is connectivity to pune city, aundh and Pimpri-chinchwad ? Are auto guys asks more money unnecessarily?

Also, I have one more doubt like ... which is better place to stay also as a future investment between Pimple saudager and Vishrantwadi?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey whn u visited on wht date ...is it tht she said 3000 psf and hav u went through broker.....how plz reply.....asap

Originally Posted by v-2vishk
    Hi
    Can you tell me when did you visit this site (i mean the date)
    I had also gone there and she told me that the rate is 3000psf

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • hey i went through broker and booked at 3000psf....so is it the good deal
    or will she still negotiate...and i wnt to knw tht is this rates dwn due to this broker as he is also asking for money...or if i will go without broker they may quote me 3000psf.....so tht i can tell the broker tht the 3000psf
    is the normal they cm while negoisting nt bcoz of u so tht for which i will pay.........

Thnaks

Originally Posted by aviraj
    Catch hold of a broker and inquire the rate he can get you. Since you will be buying from the builder, broker wont charge you commision but might be able to get you a good deal. Tempt him with a small fee and you might be able to get an even better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by omkaromkar29
    Hello all,

If you can travel by PMT then there is stop at Dwarakadheesh ( 12 mins walking from rajveer). You can get bus for pune station ,swargate , market yard and pimpari but frequency will be 15 to 20 mins. If you can walk till aundg road (20 mins) you can get bus for any place in pune with frequency of 5 mins) BUt auto service is bad and they will charge you from 30 to 100 anyhing depend on time.
    CommentQuote
  • I have got little less than 3000 psf for Rajveer phase one top floor facing over private constructed house.
    Let me know you guy thoughts? How about legal papers i need to check? Anyone already a owner and has gone through paper work, kindly help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by avinasht
    I have got little less than 3000 psf for Rajveer phase one top floor facing over private constructed house.
    Let me know you guy thoughts? How about legal papers i need to check? Anyone already a owner and has gone through paper work, kindly help.

When you got this offer of Rs 3000 psf?
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

In the Rajaveer Palace quote, it is mentioned that Govt. tax and VAT has to be paid by the purchaser. Any idea how much this would be??

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

Hi Omkaromkar29

They are sending the Rajaveer Palace phase I, ready possession flats at Rs. 3000 psf right now also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJA007
    In the Rajaveer Palace quote, it is mentioned that Govt. tax and VAT has to be paid by the purchaser. Any idea how much this would be??

Thanks,

Service tax has been exempted for Sale of Flat, while Income Tax department has come up with a circular for coverage of Sale of Apartment under VAT. MCHI has filed a writ petition against this circular in Bombay (sorry Mumbai) High court and presently there is a stay order on the same. till date IT dept has not sent any demand for VAT to any of the PBAP member. as soon as they do it with any member, PBAP will file another writ against them.
    as per the circular they will be charging 5% on cons cost (agg value - govt certified land cost)

sam...
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

Originally Posted by sam2008
    Service tax has been exempted for Sale of Flat, while Income Tax department has come up with a circular for coverage of Sale of Apartment under VAT. MCHI has filed a writ petition against this circular in Bombay (sorry Mumbai) High court and presently there is a stay order on the same. till date IT dept has not sent any demand for VAT to any of the PBAP member. as soon as they do it with any member, PBAP will file another writ against them.
    as per the circular they will be charging 5% on cons cost (agg value - govt certified land cost)

sam...

Sam! Thanks for the info. But I guess GK builder is taking cheque from purchasers (Govt account payee). One of my friend has bought a house in GK Rhytym costing 36L and given a cheque of 1.4L recently.

Any GK builder purchaser, please advise.....
    CommentQuote