Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by RAJA007
    In the Rajaveer Palace quote, it is mentioned that Govt. tax and VAT has to be paid by the purchaser. Any idea how much this would be??

Thanks,

Case is pending in mumbai high court from 2006. Finance dept from central gov has taken decision not to apply tax but as case is pending with court no official decision has been announced.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

GK builder is taking cheques from the buyers for Service tax or VAT. One of frd purchased a flat in GK builders Rhythem woth 36L and has given an additional cheque of Rs. 1.4L for tax. Any GK Builder purchasers please advice.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJA007
    In the Rajaveer Palace quote, it is mentioned that Govt. tax and VAT has to be paid by the purchaser. Any idea how much this would be??

Thanks,

In mumbai builders are charging 5% VAT.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

Hi

One of my frd bought a 2 BHK flat in GK Builders, Roseland Rhythem for 35L and paid a cheque of Rs. 1.5L for govt tax and VAT. THough the sales person told him that there are less chances that the cheque will be used at all.

Any GK Builder buyers, please help!!!!

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I got this rate in middle of this month. Anybody with my above query regarding legal papers?
    CommentQuote
  • Rajaveer Palace

Please help us to check the legal papers for Rajaveer Palace phase II? Any Rajaveer residient please help
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sparsh2Rahul
    Hi

One of my frd bought a 2 BHK flat in GK Builders, Roseland Rhythem for 35L and paid a cheque of Rs. 1.5L for govt tax and VAT. THough the sales person told him that there are less chances that the cheque will be used at all.

Any GK Builder buyers, please help!!!!

Regards,

VAT value must be aroud 4.15 % of total flat cost. As matter is with court there is bit confusion on this but there are more chances that VAT will not be applied as house is immovable property.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project soldout or no one wants to buy here? Thread is silent for lot of time now!!
    CommentQuote
  • GK's ready possession flats are now going for about 4000 psf. Rajaveer should not be very different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nagarkar
    GK's ready possession flats are now going for about 4000 psf. Rajaveer should not be very different.

4000 psft for PS;amazing!
    CommentQuote
    GK's ready possession flats are now going for about 4000 psf. Rajaveer should not be very different.

Dont care about the rate quoted. One of my friend recently (1-2 weeks before) booked in suncrest 3250 (possesion in dec).
    CommentQuote

4000 is too much for Rajveer. It is far inside from shivar chawk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    4000 is too much for Rajveer. It is far inside from shivar chawk.

Its far inside from Pune;)
    CommentQuote
  • 4000 is a crazy rate for the average construction quality of GK Builders. What is there in Pimple Saudagar to command such a rate? Today Viman Nagar commands that rate but it is mostly because of the exent development and proximity to the airport. Builders here are just trying to put more pressure on the buyers. Everyone should just stop buying for some time
    CommentQuote

The information is absolutely wrong. There is a GK builder sales office below my society and we meet the builder generally once i two weeks to discuss some society issues like maintainance, security etc.

He is quoting 3250, 3300 and negotiating around 50 psqft.
    CommentQuote