rajaveer palace current rate

Last updated: July 27 2010
222 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : rajaveer palace current rate

Originally posted by akssenti View Post
    If you look at earlier experiances from people in the forum GK does not negotiate based on group bookings. He was not giving Rajveer for 2400 when he was quoting 2800. Now that he is quoting 3200, i dont think he will negotiate for 2400. Best of luck and do let us know how far you manage to strech him..

Right said... they are not coming down to 2900 even... the sales office guy sent a 2900psf query to their HO and it came back rejected
    Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by emptee View Post
      After lot of bargaining for rajaveer, the final rate i got was Rs 2830 psf. It was clearly out of my budget. So I opted for GK's other scheme, Sun creast, there they offered me ready possession flat at Rs. 2750 psf. I booked it.

This is to inform readers about current final rates for Rajaveer and sun creast. Rajaveer, i've heard that only 5 flats are available and rates are revised almost everyday. People having 35 lac budget can opt for sun creast. There 2bhk size ranges from 1102 to 1125 sqft. Only caveat is that suncreast have huge balconies and for some it is waste of sqft, i looked in other way, for me it was precious space at half price.

Comments welcome.
      I think this is good deal to book in suncrest than rajveer as location of sun crest is better as rajveer is far inside and lot of distance to walk for someone staying inside (or last bogiee). Yes no Gym in suncrest. I do not like even floors in suncrest as balcony in bedroom is not prperly planned and aslo for most of those apartment one can see in next kitchen through big window.

Comment

Originally posted by emptee View Post
        After lot of bargaining for rajaveer, the final rate i got was Rs 2830 psf. It was clearly out of my budget. So I opted for GK's other scheme, Sun creast, there they offered me ready possession flat at Rs. 2750 psf. I booked it.

This is to inform readers about current final rates for Rajaveer and sun creast. Rajaveer, i've heard that only 5 flats are available and rates are revised almost everyday. People having 35 lac budget can opt for sun creast. There 2bhk size ranges from 1102 to 1125 sqft. Only caveat is that suncreast have huge balconies and for some it is waste of sqft, i looked in other way, for me it was precious space at half price.

Comments welcome.
        What is suprising the avalability of flats in Suncrest. I remember someone posting about 40 days that suncrest had only a couple of flats remaining and the builder was quoting around 3K for it. You got a decent deal for 2750 friend. This just shows that when you actually end up with a cheque in hand, you can negotiate hard and get good deal. Dont just pay whatever builder wants.

Also, a lot would depend on area. I remember BU bhandari in Wagholi coming down to 39 from his 49 Lakh figure for Crysillis but no water, road, or light around. Same scope of nego with Savannah... so even if anyone is buying, just finalized project take cheque book and negotiate hard then and there..

Comment

I visited rajaveer last sunday. I always insist the sales person to show me the actual flat rather than sample flat, and as usual construction quality is not at all upto the mark. Even he has put roadside quality jhoomars. I mean cmon.. how long these buliders will cheat us??

Comment

tsongt
            Where did you book? Are you talking about Rajaveer Palace? Did you get your booking amount back?

Comment

yes the same Rajaveer palce, GK builders, PS.

and yes, I got my booking amount of Rs 21k back in 10 days after cancellation. I have booked in May cancelled June end. It was easy for me as there were folks ready to book for > 2700 psf a month back. I could have tried to make some money here while i cancelled, but i didnt.

Comment

forgot to add - the salesman still gives me calls every week as he missed to collect the initial booking receipt he had given me while paying Rs 21k. He missed to take the receipt back from me while he refunded the booking amount.

And this small instance tells about the morality and honesty of the builder. The builder did not agree to any amendements in the agreement to add clauses if he misses on dates of posession etc, and even does not allow us to understand the parking lot before posession. But he is very particular about collecting back from me the receipt he had given.

Comment

^ property agreements have become only one-sided: Buider-sided
                  Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

Originally posted by m_square View Post
                    ^ property agreements have become only one-sided: Buider-sided
                    absolutely. Its like buying a LCD TV with zero warranty. And you are not sure when this LCD will finally arrive, and the specs of the product can change anytime before it reaches you. And this LCD costs a lifetime savings which you need to pay regardless of whether you like the final shape of the product once it arrives some day. And to add more pain you might also be asked to pay some hidden charges once the LCD arrives.

thats the state of affairs about RE agreements.

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
                      absolutely. Its like buying a LCD TV with zero warranty. And you are not sure when this LCD will finally arrive, and the specs of the product can change anytime before it reaches you. And this LCD costs a lifetime savings which you need to pay regardless of whether you like the final shape of the product once it arrives some day. And to add more pain you might also be asked to pay some hidden charges once the LCD arrives.

thats the state of affairs about RE agreements.
                      And by the time you get the LCD, it is outdated as new one enters the market with better features at same or even less price!
                      (Read more flats will flood the market owning to lower & lower prices & better locations).
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X