Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    The information is absolutely wrong. There is a GK builder sales office below my society and we meet the builder generally once i two weeks to discuss some society issues like maintainance, security etc.

He is quoting 3250, 3300 and negotiating around 50 psqft.

True. My office colleague booked in SUNCREST-III 3300 psqft "yesterday". Total cost for 2BHK (E-wing) comes around INR 36.86Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    The information is absolutely wrong. There is a GK builder sales office below my society and we meet the builder generally once i two weeks to discuss some society issues like maintainance, security etc.

He is quoting 3250, 3300 and negotiating around 50 psqft.

Then what is this? This is for Rose icon. Also heard the same from one of my contacts who wanted to book there thru a property agent.

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Aundh-Annexe-Pune-1-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-H2832267&pos=3&from_src=H2832267
    CommentQuote
  • No one who is serious about buying a property ever visits this site. I think this site is for NRIs who don't even visit the site before buying.

Just some fun examples from 99acres.
    Rachana is quoting 4333 psft for Beverly Hills, 6000 psft for Coast and over 9000 psft for Belvedere(?). :D

Originally Posted by nagarkar
    Then what is this? This is for Rose icon. Also heard the same from one of my contacts who wanted to book there thru a property agent.

http://www.99acres.com/Residential-Apartment-Flat-in-Aundh-Annexe-Pune-1-Bedroom-bhk-for-Sale-spid-H2832267&pos=3&from_src=H2832267
    CommentQuote
  • Guys , I wonder why people are booking flats at around 3000 rates in Pimple Saudagar. I believe that buying at these high rates especially in such an unstable economic environment like this wouldn’t fetch us any positive returns once things start fading for the realty sector . However noone can exactly predict when that’s gona happen . 2600-2700 /square feet would be pretty decent rates to buy in and around the area . I wonder whats so special about Saudagar that we are ready to pay such hefty amounts . 3100-3300 is like insane that too for average quality flats . Its better to look at surrounding areas like Wakad , Baner , Pashan , Nilakh , Hinjewadi , Ravet where we can get flats at much cheaper rates than Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ttt43

Rachana is quoting 4333 psft for Beverly Hills, 6000 psft for Coast and over 9000 psft for Belvedere(?). :D

Hey, these sites are California Annexes, Don't you get it man!!:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ttt43
    No one who is serious about buying a property ever visits this site. I think this site is for NRIs who don't even visit the site before buying.

I don't know, I personally got a lot of info from this site & most of it was found true.

BTW - Rachana IS quoting 6000 for coast. So no 'fun' there at least. I just have been to that office couple of days ago. BH is going for 3700 something, and Belvedere is 7000+.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nagarkar
    BTW - Rachana IS quoting 6000 for coast. So no 'fun' there at least. I just have been to that office couple of days ago. BH is going for 3700 something, and Belvedere is 7000+.

Is the builder nut? When the flats were not selling for 4700/sq ft, how on earth he expects it to sell for 6k/sq ft that too with booking rates of 1600/sq ft? So, pay 6k/sq ft & get amenities of 1600/sq ft:D. And rather than buy at BH for 3700, Supreme Pallacio is then a much better bet. Hey, but I am still unable to digest the fact that Baner rates went above Aundh thanks to GC:D:p.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Hey, but I am still unable to digest the fact that Baner rates went above Aundh thanks to GC:D:p.

Thats because Coast is in Aundh according to the builder
    CommentQuote
  • May be Burj of Khalifa beyond Arabian sea is visible from that coast at Aundh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    Thats because Coast is in Aundh according to the builder

And so is Sanjay's Selenite :D It is right on BANER road, behind Greenpark hotel. And the builder advertises it to be in Aundh and is quoting an Aundh rate of close to 5000 By these standards, Balewadi is in the heart of Aundh and Rohan Leher is in Aundh Annexe :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Recent Rate for Rajaveer

Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in Rajaveer Palace. Has any body booked flat in Rajaveer recently? What is the rate you got? Please reply as it is a bit urgent.

Thanks in anticipation,
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kknitp
    Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in Rajaveer Palace. Has any body booked flat in Rajaveer recently? What is the rate you got? Please reply as it is a bit urgent.

Thanks in anticipation,
    Vishal

check with GK if he is ready to form society. Or check with current rajveer residents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vnimavat
    Hi - I booked flat at rajaveer plc ph 2, I came to know that they still didnt obtain NA order from collector and waiting for it beyond 6 months. What is the impact of this. My loan is also not disbursed bcoz of this. Pls reply

I am listining this for first time abt GK. Even though pricing and society formation are major issues with GK he is know for possesion on time. Even heard he always open bookings after constructing foundation or first slab.
    If construction of Rajveer phase 2 is going on then you can get possesion on time. Do not pay him anything before agreement. As rates are on higher side than your booking price do not cancel deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vnimavat
    Hi - I booked flat at rajaveer plc ph 2, I came to know that they still didnt obtain NA order from collector and waiting for it beyond 6 months. What is the impact of this. My loan is also not disbursed bcoz of this. Pls reply

at what rate you booked the flat ? Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?
    CommentQuote