rajaveer palace current rate

Last updated: July 27 2010
222 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : rajaveer palace current rate

Originally posted by realacres View Post
    And by the time you get the LCD, it is outdated as new one enters the market with better features at same or even less price!
    (Read more flats will flood the market owning to lower & lower prices & better locations).
    Flats and LCD could not be compared as LCD will become cheap as it's cost is due to initial R&D cost and import duty. This logic does not fit for flats. Hardly any inovation in construction industry in india which could result in cheap houses. (Except Naiknavare with Aluform technology but I don't think that is cheap)

Comment

i agree, but my original intention was an analogy to "RE agreements" and not RE itself.

BTW ... is any LCD still comparable with the picture quality of a CRT?

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
        i agree, but my original intention was an analogy to "RE agreements" and not RE itself.

BTW ... is any LCD still comparable with the picture quality of a CRT?
        You have taken wise decision. Very few people ask for agreement or read agreement before.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
          Read more flats will flood the market owning to lower & lower prices & better locations
          I also thought like it for some time now.. but dont know if this time is ever going to come now.
          Eat, Pray and Love

Comment

I heard that GK Developers is not forming the society . Because of that land will never be transfered to society. Land will always be owned by GK and after building come down GK will only have rights to build the property. So check the agreement if anyone is planning to book there !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek2009 View Post
              I heard that GK Developers is not forming the society . Because of that land will never be transfered to society. Land will always be owned by GK and after building come down GK will only have rights to build the property. So check the agreement if anyone is planning to book there !!
              The agreement says socitey will be formed. Builder has right to advertise on walls of property for new projects and some such stuff..

Comment

GK builders doesnt form society. He will do an apartment formation only. The common areas of the society will remain under the builders control

Comment

Originally posted by aviraj View Post
                  GK builders doesnt form society. He will do an apartment formation only. The common areas of the society will remain under the builders control
                  What is the difference between formation of apartment and society.. apartment means all maintenance charges will be done by members and GK can use land for his purposes is it?

It may not matter in most cases because he has already constructed houses within kissing distance of each other.. so no scope for future manipulation.

Also with baby swimming pool and small club house no chance of using them them for commercial purposes.

Comment

As per my knowledge abt GK society has been already formed in dwarakadheesh but other projects including roseland are too big and not yet sold out.

Comment

You can send a notice to the builder under MOFA.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X