Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
Reply
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vdpawar
    Hi,

    I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?



    Dear V D Pawar,

    Make your own decision brother! Finally its YOUR house and YOUR pay. We have our own opinion looking at the world with our eyes. I would suggest you look at your pocket and see if it fits your budget; your requirement, your choice of location!

    Does it fit your budget? Are you happy to get at this rate? How many projects did you look around Pimple Saudagar or area you're looking for? Do you find this one good(with different aspects of your preference).

    Is your family happy for your apartment? Is it for investment or end use - if it is for investment, then is it for renting or for selling? If for selling, do you think you would get 10L more than you are paying now in near future(2 years down the line) - I don't see it

    I never seen much projects of GK or PS around; but learning from this forum is "buy if you can afford", and make your own decision - don't make hasty decision, think on it.

    What is total package are you getting?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vdpawar
    Hi,

    I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?



    What was the peak rate in the P.S in 2008? Do it same?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vdpawar
    Hi,

    I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?


    Not to discourage you, but have you considered balewadi area.

    I was quoted a rate of 3500 for Rajaveer palace (and builder was ready to negotiate further) some 3 weeks ago.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    What was the peak rate in the P.S in 2008? Do it same?


    evevn in peak of 2008 rajveer was below 3200
    CommentQuote
  • GK won't allow to form a society. Infact he cleverly makes you sign on apartment deed at the time of purchase. I live in suncrest, and we found that legally we were incapable to form a society as all of us have signed apartment deed. So we took a middle path, we made him add few very useful clauses in Condonium Agreement
    - Builder would not be allowed to carry any construction activity inside the society area
    - Terrace would not be used by builder for any activities including building additional floors if he gets additional FSI
    - Although builder would be allowed to use this FSI in some other project.

    There are few more that I dont remember.

    After 2-3 years it is possible to convert apartment to society if atleast 60% of owners agree to it
    CommentQuote
  • Ppl are paying aroung 3500 PSqft. Is any returns expected in PS area 5 years down line
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    GK does not allow you to form a society instead there is Apartment Deed. Can Someone tell me the diffrence in the Society and Apartment thing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by emptee
    GK won't allow to form a society. Infact he cleverly makes you sign on apartment deed at the time of purchase. I live in suncrest, and we found that legally we were incapable to form a society as all of us have signed apartment deed. So we took a middle path, we made him add few very useful clauses in Condonium Agreement
    - Builder would not be allowed to carry any construction activity inside the society area
    - Terrace would not be used by builder for any activities including building additional floors if he gets additional FSI
    - Although builder would be allowed to use this FSI in some other project.

    There are few more that I dont remember.

    After 2-3 years it is possible to convert apartment to society if atleast 60% of owners agree to it


    Can you pls tell me all the clauses that u have added in the agreement. i m going to purchase a flat in Rajaveer, this will help me
    CommentQuote
  • GK Rajaveer Palace Phase II NA certificate

    Hi Anybody have any idea if the GK is getting NA certificate from PCMC in this month. GK is trying to get the NA for last 4-5 months but they did not got NA till date for Rajaveer Palace PH II.
    CommentQuote
  • What rates are going on right now as on today? i am also interested in this property but sales person is too adament.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vdpawar
    Hi,

    GK does not allow you to form a society instead there is Apartment Deed. Can Someone tell me the diffrence in the Society and Apartment thing?

    If you intend to sell your flat later, in case of society you need to pay a certain percentage of sale amount to society (each society has some different standards for this). At the same time society has a say as to whom you can sell your flat. They can simply refuse you right to sell you flat . The reason is that the whole property belongs to teh society and you are just a shareholder in the society.
    The flip side of this is that if some bad people become the secretary or other important posts, they can take you for ride (I heard that in some societies flats are given to some bhais now a days ... so you got the message).

    In case of apartment you need not ask anyone or pay any percentage to any such entity (other than broker )

    That is my understanding of the stuff. Jitu sir etc, please enlighten further.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    If you intend to sell your flat later, in case of society you need to pay a certain percentage of sale amount to society (each society has some different standards for this). At the same time society has a say as to whom you can sell your flat. They can simply refuse you right to sell you flat . The reason is that the whole property belongs to teh society and you are just a shareholder in the society.
    The flip side of this is that if some bad people become the secretary or other important posts, they can take you for ride (I heard that in some societies flats are given to some bhais now a days ... so you got the message).

    In case of apartment you need not ask anyone or pay any percentage to any such entity (other than broker )

    That is my understanding of the stuff. Jitu sir etc, please enlighten further.


    In case of apartment deed you need to take NOC from bilder instead of society.
    Builder will be owner of complex and you will be owner of apartment only so builder can do additional construction in future by using addition FSI if he get it from pmc or can use from somewhere else.
    CommentQuote
  • rajaveer

    Originally Posted by vdpawar
    Hi,

    I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?


    please look for some other project in the same area YOU MAY GE A NEGO. RATE OF rs 3200 psft in Treasure Island
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vnimavat
    Ppl are paying aroung 3500 PSqft. Is any returns expected in PS area 5 years down line


    3500 psf for PS luks really stretched for GK kind of projects, whatever may be the market conditions...however, don't expect him to come down too much considering thr is a GK monopoly in PS..and as long as people r paying it is not gonna change...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chinmay686
    3500 psf for PS luks really stretched for GK kind of projects, whatever may be the market conditions...however, don't expect him to come down too much considering thr is a GK monopoly in PS..and as long as people r paying it is not gonna change...

    Don't go to bullshit GK builder. In 3500psf rate u will get good projects in Baner itself. PS is not worth 3500psf, it should not be more than 2800psf.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote