Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
Reply
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • my freind had a talk with promoters yesterday G K grp and their negotiation is on the way to for .....lets see wht deal they finalise.....
    CommentQuote
  • EagleEye- are u talking about Malpani Greens project in wakad??
    CommentQuote
  • Akash- Please let us knwo also, or if you want you can add us in your group, though I am sure you will not get less than 2550 PSF for rajaveer.
    CommentQuote
  • Sneha- It is not of Malpani group but it is of Aiswaryam. Please visit site aishwaryam (dot) net also in today's Pune mirror on last page you can see ad, however problem is they started working on project last week and possession will be in 18 months. So I am afraid about quality so in this time I think if you negotiate much then builder can manipulate in quality so in my opinion one should negotiate for ready to possession flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Sneha- It is not of Malpani group but it is of Aishwarayma group. You can see its ad in today's pune Mirror at last page.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akash

    Please let me know finally at what rate you are getting flat in Rajaveer Palace .
    CommentQuote
  • Offer I got

    I have got the lowest offer of 2600 so far(3-May). Will check how much more they come down at the time of final negotiations.

    Considering the rapid development of the area (compared to Baner-Pashan link road or Pashan-Sus Road), I think this is a better option.

    Have been looking out for properties for almost an year now but the rates arent coming down yet. As I said on other thread also, Pune has the curse of being a second-home to Mumbai people so the demand will not fall as much as expected in other cities.

    If someone has heard anything new about Rajaveer, please post ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Rather than paying 2600/- in Pimple Saudagar, Baner/Balewadi is a much better with rates around 2500 to 2700. These areas are closer to the city and Hinjewadi too.

    If one is ready to buy in Pimple Saudagar, why not to buy in Chinchwad ? (Just 4 Kms more) moreRates in Chinchwad are around 1600-2000. With new multiplexes, malls coming up Chinchwad is much more attractive place to stay in.

    Rather than buying a flat for 28L in Pimple Saudagar and paying Rs. 28,000/- as EMI for 20 years, why not rent the same flat for mere 9K ? Its damn cheap. Save remaining 19,000 per month and buy when you have at least 50% cash of the total flat cost.
    CommentQuote
  • realpune,

    The projects available in Baner/Balewadi are so far off from the city that you are much nearer to the highway than the city. I seriously dont think the rates are in 2500-2700 range. Even if they are, there are additional problems

    1. The area has slums/existing development
    2. Projects are off the main road and there isnt even a proper connecting road to them, in most cases. For the ones near the main road,
    3. Other developments (like shops, malls) are nowhere in sight

    If you have seen any reasonably priced good projects, please let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Lakshdeep Palace

    Hi All,
    Anybody tried for Lakshdeep Palace of GK developer.
    He is quoting 2600 per sqft and ready to go below this.

    Is anybody got lower than this.... Please let me know ..

    Anil





    Originally Posted by vbrege
    realpune,

    The projects available in Baner/Balewadi are so far off from the city that you are much nearer to the highway than the city. I seriously dont think the rates are in 2500-2700 range. Even if they are, there are additional problems

    1. The area has slums/existing development
    2. Projects are off the main road and there isnt even a proper connecting road to them, in most cases. For the ones near the main road,
    3. Other developments (like shops, malls) are nowhere in sight

    If you have seen any reasonably priced good projects, please let me know
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vbrege

    Let me know to whom u r communicating for flat in Rajaveer Palace ...I have also get the rate coated as 2600/- Rs ..I am looking if they will reduce it
    CommentQuote
  • the rates for projects like S3 or Divya heights seem to be down to 2100 PSF...even wadhawani builder is offering rate around 2150 for individual booking.....i think the rates for other projects also bound to come down...waiting for 2-4 months can get us a good deal at desire project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash pune
    the rates for projects like S3 or Divya heights seem to be down to 2100 PSF...even wadhawani builder is offering rate around 2150 for individual booking.....i think the rates for other projects also bound to come down...waiting for 2-4 months can get us a good deal at desire project..


    Akash,
    Thats correct. Just a few more months and rate will be surely donw to 1600-1800 levels in Pimple Saudagar. The builders are very desperate to sell now, after how long they will keep on paying the interest ? It has taken a bit longer for the rates to come down, but results can definitely be seen now. I request all fo you to go through thsi link, before you buy - ="http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real-estate-india/mumbai/not-the-perfect-time-to-invest-in-residential-property-experts.html"]http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real...y-experts.html

    Rates Rajaveer Palace should not be more than 2000.

    Rates Rajaveer Palace should not be more than 2000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbrege
    realpune,

    The projects available in Baner/Balewadi are so far off from the city that you are much nearer to the highway than the city. I seriously dont think the rates are in 2500-2700 range. Even if they are, there are additional problems

    1. The area has slums/existing development
    2. Projects are off the main road and there isnt even a proper connecting road to them, in most cases. For the ones near the main road,
    3. Other developments (like shops, malls) are nowhere in sight

    If you have seen any reasonably priced good projects, please let me know


    Vbrege,

    Astonia by Amit builders is quoting Rs. 2300 psft and ready to negotiate. There are many other projects who quote more but ready to negotiate to 2300 levels. And as far as mall etc are concerned, where do you find it in a village like Pimple Saudagar ? There is one Rainbow Plaza constructed there, but its total failure. Hardly 2 shops seem to be ready there. Baner-Balewadi is closer to city than Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vbrege
    I have got the lowest offer of 2600 so far(3-May). Will check how much more they come down at the time of final negotiations.

    Considering the rapid development of the area (compared to Baner-Pashan link road or Pashan-Sus Road), I think this is a better option.

    Have been looking out for properties for almost an year now but the rates arent coming down yet. As I said on other thread also, Pune has the curse of being a second-home to Mumbai people so the demand will not fall as much as expected in other cities.

    If someone has heard anything new about Rajaveer, please post ASAP.


    Even the property rates in Mumbai are down by upto 40%. So, someone from Mumbai would definitely invest in Mumbai than in Pune. The rents you get there is much higher compared to that in Pune.From investment's perspective Pune is definitely not a good option, otherwise how can you rent a 2 BHK worth 28L for 9k-10k and a row house worth 70-80L for 12-14K.

    Rates have definitley started coming down. S3, Wadhwani in Pimple Saudagar is quoting 2100 and still ready to negotiate.Aishwaryam(behind Park Street) is quoting 20L all charges inclusive.

    Builders are facing severe cash crunch and the rates will come down for sure. Even if the rates don't come down, they won't go up for sure. Then why to pay 10% interest on 30-40L. In addition to that, if the rates come down by 20% more, you would not only loose that amount + the interest on it as well.
    CommentQuote