Collapse

rajaveer palace current rate

Last updated: July 27 2010
222 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : rajaveer palace current rate

GK won't allow to form a society. Infact he cleverly makes you sign on apartment deed at the time of purchase. I live in suncrest, and we found that legally we were incapable to form a society as all of us have signed apartment deed. So we took a middle path, we made him add few very useful clauses in Condonium Agreement
    - Builder would not be allowed to carry any construction activity inside the society area
    - Terrace would not be used by builder for any activities including building additional floors if he gets additional FSI
    - Although builder would be allowed to use this FSI in some other project.

There are few more that I dont remember.

After 2-3 years it is possible to convert apartment to society if atleast 60% of owners agree to it

Comment

Ppl are paying aroung 3500 PSqft. Is any returns expected in PS area 5 years down line

Comment

Hi,

GK does not allow you to form a society instead there is Apartment Deed. Can Someone tell me the diffrence in the Society and Apartment thing?

Comment

Originally posted by emptee View Post
          GK won't allow to form a society. Infact he cleverly makes you sign on apartment deed at the time of purchase. I live in suncrest, and we found that legally we were incapable to form a society as all of us have signed apartment deed. So we took a middle path, we made him add few very useful clauses in Condonium Agreement
          - Builder would not be allowed to carry any construction activity inside the society area
          - Terrace would not be used by builder for any activities including building additional floors if he gets additional FSI
          - Although builder would be allowed to use this FSI in some other project.

There are few more that I dont remember.

After 2-3 years it is possible to convert apartment to society if atleast 60% of owners agree to it
          Can you pls tell me all the clauses that u have added in the agreement. i m going to purchase a flat in Rajaveer, this will help me

Comment

GK Rajaveer Palace Phase II NA certificate

Hi Anybody have any idea if the GK is getting NA certificate from PCMC in this month. GK is trying to get the NA for last 4-5 months but they did not got NA till date for Rajaveer Palace PH II.

Comment

What rates are going on right now as on today? i am also interested in this property but sales person is too adament.

Comment

Originally posted by vdpawar View Post
                Hi,

GK does not allow you to form a society instead there is Apartment Deed. Can Someone tell me the diffrence in the Society and Apartment thing?
                If you intend to sell your flat later, in case of society you need to pay a certain percentage of sale amount to society (each society has some different standards for this). At the same time society has a say as to whom you can sell your flat. They can simply refuse you right to sell you flat . The reason is that the whole property belongs to teh society and you are just a shareholder in the society.
                The flip side of this is that if some bad people become the secretary or other important posts, they can take you for ride (I heard that in some societies flats are given to some bhais now a days ... so you got the message).

In case of apartment you need not ask anyone or pay any percentage to any such entity (other than broker )

That is my understanding of the stuff. Jitu sir etc, please enlighten further.
                Last edited by compuwalah; May 17 2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by compuwalah View Post
                  If you intend to sell your flat later, in case of society you need to pay a certain percentage of sale amount to society (each society has some different standards for this). At the same time society has a say as to whom you can sell your flat. They can simply refuse you right to sell you flat . The reason is that the whole property belongs to teh society and you are just a shareholder in the society.
                  The flip side of this is that if some bad people become the secretary or other important posts, they can take you for ride (I heard that in some societies flats are given to some bhais now a days ... so you got the message).

In case of apartment you need not ask anyone or pay any percentage to any such entity (other than broker )

That is my understanding of the stuff. Jitu sir etc, please enlighten further.
                  In case of apartment deed you need to take NOC from bilder instead of society.
                  Builder will be owner of complex and you will be owner of apartment only so builder can do additional construction in future by using addition FSI if he get it from pmc or can use from somewhere else.

Comment

rajaveer

Originally posted by vdpawar View Post
                    Hi,

I have been final negotaited rate of 3575 for D-504 (Corner flat) with view of garden on one side and view of club house of phase I on the other side....shud i go ahead?
                    please look for some other project in the same area YOU MAY GE A NEGO. RATE OF rs 3200 psft in Treasure Island

Comment

Originally posted by vnimavat View Post
                      Ppl are paying aroung 3500 PSqft. Is any returns expected in PS area 5 years down line
                      3500 psf for PS luks really stretched for GK kind of projects, whatever may be the market conditions...however, don't expect him to come down too much considering thr is a GK monopoly in PS..and as long as people r paying it is not gonna change...
                      Last edited by chinmay686; June 4 2010, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X