rajaveer palace current rate

Last updated: July 27 2010
222 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : rajaveer palace current rate

Originally posted by vbrege View Post
    I have got the lowest offer of 2600 so far(3-May). Will check how much more they come down at the time of final negotiations.

Considering the rapid development of the area (compared to Baner-Pashan link road or Pashan-Sus Road), I think this is a better option.

Have been looking out for properties for almost an year now but the rates arent coming down yet. As I said on other thread also, Pune has the curse of being a second-home to Mumbai people so the demand will not fall as much as expected in other cities.

If someone has heard anything new about Rajaveer, please post ASAP.
    Even the property rates in Mumbai are down by upto 40%. So, someone from Mumbai would definitely invest in Mumbai than in Pune. The rents you get there is much higher compared to that in Pune.From investment's perspective Pune is definitely not a good option, otherwise how can you rent a 2 BHK worth 28L for 9k-10k and a row house worth 70-80L for 12-14K.

Rates have definitley started coming down. S3, Wadhwani in Pimple Saudagar is quoting 2100 and still ready to negotiate.Aishwaryam(behind Park Street) is quoting 20L all charges inclusive.

Builders are facing severe cash crunch and the rates will come down for sure. Even if the rates don't come down, they won't go up for sure. Then why to pay 10% interest on 30-40L. In addition to that, if the rates come down by 20% more, you would not only loose that amount + the interest on it as well.

Comment

Ganeesham in Pimple Saudagar

how is the project Ganeesham 2? ready 2 negotiate to 2400 psf final..50% prj is done..claiming poss. date til Mar 2010
      neone been there? would like to know feedback

Comment

Builders in a mess

Guys,

Before you even think to purchase, please go through this article - ]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Markets/Real-Estate/News-/Indian-property-struggles-as-funds-stay-away/articleshow/4508202.cms?curpg=1[/URL]

Here is an exceprt - "Anything I buy today, I may get at half-price later. We have a decline in front of us," said Gulbir Madan, managing partner at New York-based Brahma Management, which runs a $500 million India-focused property fund.

Its upto you, buy now and regret later or wait and buy for half of the current price later.

Comment

realpune

I am not sure if you have something against Pimple Saudagar area as such but I'd advise go and visit the area once, especially near Kunal Icon. Many shops/commercial spaces have come up. There are independent Gyms and Baby Day care centers too, which surely indicate demand for these things.
          Earlier, even I used to hate the place solely because of its name, thinking that its a village but after I visited few times, I have changed my opinion

Point 2, S3 is not offering a rate of 2100, its 2400 (maybe negotiable) but there is surely something fishy with them. They have built 11 floors in some buildings but are only selling upto 9th, not sure why. They arent giving any proper reasons for that. My friend has a flat in S3 which he booked 3 years ago and got posession last month, that too not as promised. GK at least has a reputation of delivering what they promise on time.

Point 3, When you call Pimple Saudagar a "village" and quote Amit "Astonia" as a better option, can you please tell me the amenities/facilities available nearby this project as compared to the one I mentioned in point 1?

You say that rates in Pimple Saudagar "village" will come down drastically in another 6 months? I say, lets see and discuss again in 6 months

Originally posted by realpune View Post
          Even the property rates in Mumbai are down by upto 40%. So, someone from Mumbai would definitely invest in Mumbai than in Pune. The rents you get there is much higher compared to that in Pune.From investment's perspective Pune is definitely not a good option, otherwise how can you rent a 2 BHK worth 28L for 9k-10k and a row house worth 70-80L for 12-14K.

Rates have definitley started coming down. S3, Wadhwani in Pimple Saudagar is quoting 2100 and still ready to negotiate.Aishwaryam(behind Park Street) is quoting 20L all charges inclusive.

Builders are facing severe cash crunch and the rates will come down for sure. Even if the rates don't come down, they won't go up for sure. Then why to pay 10% interest on 30-40L. In addition to that, if the rates come down by 20% more, you would not only loose that amount + the interest on it as well.

Comment

I second your reply VBerge..

Comment

VBREge , I am agree with you. 5 years back when my freind purchased flat in Kunal icon at 900 psf it was a village but today PS has all facilities except Bank & ATM. It has excellent connectivity and it is going to benefit from 3 BRT routs planned. Aundh-Ravet , Wakad - Nashik phata , Kalewadi - pimpari. Almost all IT companies provide bus service in PS.

S3 may not be having permission for 10 & 11 floors. Kunal icon builder built 7th floor like that and so now there is no FSI for internal amenities. S3 builder is also do not have good reputation. When it launched projects rates were around 1200 psf.

Comment

Originally posted by vbrege View Post
                realpune

I am not sure if you have something against Pimple Saudagar area as such but I'd advise go and visit the area once, especially near Kunal Icon. Many shops/commercial spaces have come up. There are independent Gyms and Baby Day care centers too, which surely indicate demand for these things.
                Earlier, even I used to hate the place solely because of its name, thinking that its a village but after I visited few times, I have changed my opinion

Point 2, S3 is not offering a rate of 2100, its 2400 (maybe negotiable) but there is surely something fishy with them. They have built 11 floors in some buildings but are only selling upto 9th, not sure why. They arent giving any proper reasons for that. My friend has a flat in S3 which he booked 3 years ago and got posession last month, that too not as promised. GK at least has a reputation of delivering what they promise on time.

Point 3, When you call Pimple Saudagar a "village" and quote Amit "Astonia" as a better option, can you please tell me the amenities/facilities available nearby this project as compared to the one I mentioned in point 1?

You say that rates in Pimple Saudagar "village" will come down drastically in another 6 months? I say, lets see and discuss again in 6 months
                vbrege,
                I don't have anything against the Pimple Saudagar area as such. Even i am considering it as a serioud option to buy a flat.However, Baner-Balewadi is much better given its proximity to city, companies, proposed malls. Things like day care centres, shops can't be termed as amenities. These are available where masses are present.

Regarding rates S3, its confirmed that they are happily selling Rs 2100 psft, whatever they may quote initally. The GK rates seems to be too high. Just to get the possession 4-5 months earlier, how one can pay 25% extra ? They had plans to go till 11th and now they are selling only till 9th, this must be because of lesser in demand. I don't recommend either of them. The rates are still not justified.

Have a look at the Economic Times article which i posted last time. Rates will go down for sure. The rates were hyped because of huge demand from IT guys. Now, in a scenario where there is no job security and with pay cuts upto even 50%, who will dare to buy ?

Comment

well..the antagonistic feeling against PS area was p'haps well justified a couple of yrs back, and i was also not too keen on that area till recently. but, yes - a quick visit there does show that it is developing fast but yes - i feel there is a monopolistic land pressure there, with GK cutting out thin strips of land and building "railway bogies" (mentioned in anthr thread). phaps it wud serve the area better if they could have some other pjt layouts as wll as pay attention to some plantation in that area! it now gives a very dusty undeveloped look..

Comment

I guess to each his own. I have lived an year in Baner Balewadi and have bought a house in PS. Its just a personal choice. 3 years down the line everything will look the same.

Comment

For 3BHK, Does anybody what is the total price for Rajaveer palace? I am looking for 3BHK in in pimple saudagar for 33/34 lakh, any suggestion? thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X