Sort by :
Filter by :
- cant wait?Originally Posted by realpuneEven the property rates in Mumbai are down by upto 40%. So, someone from Mumbai would definitely invest in Mumbai than in Pune. The rents you get there is much higher compared to that in Pune.From investment's perspective Pune is definitely not a good option, otherwise how can you rent a 2 BHK worth 28L for 9k-10k and a row house worth 70-80L for 12-14K.
Rates have definitley started coming down. S3, Wadhwani in Pimple Saudagar is quoting 2100 and still ready to negotiate.Aishwaryam(behind Park Street) is quoting 20L all charges inclusive.
Builders are facing severe cash crunch and the rates will come down for sure. Even if the rates don't come down, they won't go up for sure. Then why to pay 10% interest on 30-40L. In addition to that, if the rates come down by 20% more, you would not only loose that amount + the interest on it as well.
Hi guys ,
haven't u seen the same old tactic time and again!
Also,another tactic few flats r only remaining
Prices will be rs100/ft more in 10 days. etc etc.
IT sector is going to get worse only i.e lesser demand,
stable govt. might be good 4 eco, real estate is far stuck up
on top of it the eco condition.
U can get flats near kalyaninagar for 3k at reputed builders like brahma etc,
The Peak point seems 3-3.25K for any far area. The upside loss is much less than downside profit due to fall in price which is the more probable scenario.
Its customer psychology, these builders play- be careful and patienceCommentQuote0Flag
Thanks a lot for the information. That will really help. I visited that project 8 months back. Now what will be the total cost for 2 as well as 3 BHK (all inclusive). It seems garden view flats are not available. Is it also a trick?CommentQuote0Flag
- whats the best price for Rajaveer? will it ever come down to 2500 psf considering the economic outlook for next 6 months?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Buddy
GK was not selling Rajveer at 2500 in Feb which was the worst period of recession in Pune. I dont think he will come down now.
Sorry about that.
I dont think so to be honest. Unless they are faking when they say "only these many flats are available" and saving those for future, the booking is going good. Even if they are doing that, they are not much in trouble considering the early possession.
One thing is certain though, unlike other builders, they deliver what they promise and the final finishing is really good (Read my last post in this forum). I am not an expert negotiator so I cant say much on that front but in today's date, 2500 looks very very tough.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dont understand Hype abt this palace/place?
No alternatives to it or what?CommentQuote0Flag
- Even I dont understand the hype. Ok the finish is good and he is providing false ceiling POP,jhumars etc etc..
But what if the same flat is available to you for 2-3 lakhs less.Will you still go with GK or some one else...CommentQuote0Flag
- I don't think zumbars , false celling , video s or kitchen cabinates should be criteria to select a flat. But reality in PS after going through few projects is that there is hardly any pther good builder. There is no project by Kumar, paranjape ,dsk or naik navare. Lunkad & laxmi angan are pathetic. Goel ganga is only reputed but god knows when ganga blue will be ready. Atul (Alcove) looks only other reknowned builder but possesion is next year.CommentQuote0Flag
- To people who think this is hyped....
I have given all this information for people who asked for it. If you are not interested in the scheme, you are free to ignore it.CommentQuote0Flag
- sansei/LSK/Mahesh and others
This (as I understand it) is an adult discussion forum where people who CAN buy a flat are discussing their options. If you deduce that ANYONE amongst us is stupid enough to buy a house for the decoration in living room and is ready to pay 2-3 Lacs for the same, you are disrespectful to that individual. I'd advise you guys to first find a scheme in PS area which is at par with this scheme, with trusted builder, such early possession and STILL cheaper by 2-3 Lacs. Then you can advise others on this forum why its a mistake to go for this scheme. Theoretical speculations are of no use.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks all for your comments.
I was initially thinking like LSK/sansei. After enough visits to most of the projects in the PS area I have to completely agree with vberge' comments. It looks like the GK folks wont reduce from the current 28xx rates, unless we hear a lot of bad news in the market/economy. especially the India outlook rather than the global outlook. And day by day the markets in india are showing positive signs (false) which is not helping to get the rates corrected either. And i heard from multiple folks that this builder is sitting on a huge pile of cash reserve, and dont give a chance to negotiate much.CommentQuote0Flag
- I kind of agree with VBRege. Its hard to find decent flats in PS area now. Only GK seems to be doing a decent job comparitively. Checking out Wadhwani, Laxmi Aangan, and even Ganga blues and then coming back to GK you can see the difference. I also spoke to people living in completed GK projects and they dont have any issues with it. Water is good and power backup is working as promised.
Its true that the builder and his sales people are a bit stand offish but then they have 12 projects in PS area alone and dominate it completely.
Also you dont pay 2-3 lakhs for Jhommar and Video Door alone. You pay for the reliablitly that come after viewing their finished flats.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by millcatwhats the best price for Rajaveer? will it ever come down to 2500 psf considering the economic outlook for next 6 months?
They are ready to negotiate upto 2550 for sure. It depends on how you negotiate. I would suggest, don't go for it even at that price. You should not be paying more than 2000-2100 psft in PS.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vbregesansei/LSK/Mahesh and others
This (as I understand it) is an adult discussion forum where people who CAN buy a flat are discussing their options. If you deduce that ANYONE amongst us is stupid enough to buy a house for the decoration in living room and is ready to pay 2-3 Lacs for the same, you are disrespectful to that individual. I'd advise you guys to first find a scheme in PS area which is at par with this scheme, with trusted builder, such early possession and STILL cheaper by 2-3 Lacs. Then you can advise others on this forum why its a mistake to go for this scheme. Theoretical speculations are of no use.
I don't know why you are so much fond of GK ? Its not the only project. And as far the project is concerned, the plan is not so good. As i posted earlier, the building looks like 'Railway boggies'.
Once the construction starts happening on left and right side of this site, it will be really congested without much air and light.
Even right now, very less space is left between the buildings. The amenities space too is very less.
You can't call it a palace by any stretch of imagination.
Regarding Holding Power of GK:-
Even the real estate company like DLF is sufferring with cash crunch and they are not able to give possession of their Noida project even after 3 years of delay, even though all the flats have already been booked way back.
Why this is happening ? Like all other builders, GK too invested all the profit in buying land/constructing some other project. Builders too borrow the loans from banks to construct new projects. Today, when many of the flats are near to ready possession in this scheme, they are not yet sold out. So, even if they want, they can't hold on for long. After all how long one can keep on paying the interest on the bank loans.
Don't try to fool people around. You very much sound like a GK agent.CommentQuote0Flag
I am really curious. When you give these suggestions, have you yourself negotiated with builders and brought them down to this price (2550/- for example) or all this is just based on that Businessworld article and your own estimate of what the area is worth?CommentQuote0Flag