Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

As per my knowledge they have not hold any flat to sell later on. Yesterday I went there and told them the same thing that may be you people have held the flat for sell it later on. They said you pick any flat number which is sold, I will show you the agreement paper for that flat and you won't believe they show me the agreement papers.

Don't know what's the truth, but that’s my experience.

Thanks

Sonu
    CommentQuote
  • True Facts & Info about builders in PCMC.

Originally Posted by tsongt
    i was there yesterday, and he qouted 2850. Though i did not negotiate much, i overheard a couple negotiating hard and 2800 was the final offer. The salesman says 75% is booked. Do anyone has more insider info here ?

They are saying the A B C and D buildings will be ready by December for sure. I was looking for Building B or C, but all the options i wanted are gone. Even the flats which are not garden facing but in the west side are all gone. Looks like this place is crowded with IT folks only ?

First of all these are just builder's gimmicks to show some hyped bookings. There are loads of other vacant properties lying idle at low prices. Hence, even if we consider that the builder is saying the truth, why not take a look at other properties. One of my friend got INR 2k-2150/sq ft offer for S3 & Wadhwani (but he did not purchase). So, explore the options. At this price of INR 2800/sq ft, it makes sense to go to Parkstreet rather.
    Btw, many builders are abandoning the projects. Don't let your money rust in builders' pocket. Buy ready possession in Dec then, if at all the project gets completed.

Anyways, the builders here can take buyers no-more for a ride as PCMC will display all the bookings on their official website. The buyers can thus verify the status. Visit this link for more:-

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/pimpri-builders-to-be-held-accountable-for-flats-sold/471023/

:DWait till this becomes active. In any case, the prices won't rise, but rather fall. Patience is the name of the game. Hold on, get info which will either force the builders to reduce prices or go bankrupt!!

:DWait till this becomes active. In any case, the prices won't rise, but rather fall. Patience is the name of the game. Hold on, get info which will either force the builders to reduce prices or go bankrupt!!
    CommentQuote
  • Low Cost Housing By PCMC.

To my knowledge, PCMC is going to build houses for people earning less than INR 5k/month. Flats will be allocated on lottery basis. :DOnce complete, I am sure the prices here will drop drastically. :)It will be more MHADA/DDA like low cost housing for economically weaker sections of the society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    First of all these are just builder's gimmicks to show some hyped bookings. There are loads of other vacant properties lying idle at low prices. Hence, even if we consider that the builder is saying the truth, why not take a look at other properties. One of my friend got INR 2k-2150/sq ft offer for S3 & Wadhwani (but he did not purchase). So, explore the options. At this price of INR 2800/sq ft, it makes sense to go to Parkstreet rather.
    Btw, many builders are abandoning the projects. Don't let your money rust in builders' pocket. Buy ready possession in Dec then, if at all the project gets completed.

Anyways, the builders here can take buyers no-more for a ride as PCMC will display all the bookings on their official website. The buyers can thus verify the status. Visit this link for more:-

]http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/pimpri-builders-to-be-held-accountable-for-flats-sold/471023/

Just to add one more point to it:-
    The builders charging exorbitantly high prices in the name of amenities and car parking will be under PCMC's scanner.

I agree with reacres, that if at all you are paying 2800-3000 psft for a train like project, Park Street is not a bad option. Although, even these rates will come down further if PCMC's intiative is successful(Leaving apart the other catalysts). The extra costs for car parking + amenties + club membership accounts for around 15%-20% or even more of the flat cost.

I expect the bulls to shout back that realacres is also one more id of mine. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    To my knowledge, PCMC is going to build houses for people earning less than INR 5k/month. Flats will be allocated on lottery basis. :DOnce complete, I am sure the prices here will drop drastically. :)It will be more MHADA/DDA like low cost housing for economically weaker sections of the society.

Hi parimal,

Me thinks price will not be affected much by cheap flat on offer by a Govt body, since their no.s will be limited . It would be at best a localised phenomenon.

Even the ULCRA repel did not affect the price u remember. The Bldrs just swallowed the ULCA pill, i mean land and gave a satisfactory burp.

We r talking here abt middle class. BPL families can stay any where, Govt can give subsidized loans/houses etc to them. The HNI can buy any where due to their earnings

What abt the middle class - the teachers,common workers- Aam Admi who r nobody's poster boys?

Transparency in any form is welcome, since the agents & bldrs can no longer manipulate people's hard earned monies.

It seems, This palace has hoged quite a limelight here. People r getting excited and personal sitting on blogs. If only they would exert so much in their research they would benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sansei

May be it got a bit too personal. But its unfair to say we did not do our research just because we drew different conlusions from you. Even you admit now that real estate rates may not fall further which is what we were saying. How I wish they do.. even though I bought my flat at a decent rate. Builders do have a cartel mafia type behaviour. The only substantial way to protest is to carry banners and stand outside their offices and say no one should book till they give resonable rate. I agree that the market should correct more but I did not see it happening and that what i told here.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone still interested in Rajaveer palace?

hey

I went there yesterday and the sales person was adamant on 2800+. Anyone else is thinking of booking with GK builders at current rates? May be we can get a better deal.

-mp
    CommentQuote
  • i know someone who booked at 2850 early this week. Did he say if we have a group of 2-3 we can get something below 2800 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsongt
    i was there yesterday, and he qouted 2850. Though i did not negotiate much, i overheard a couple negotiating hard and 2800 was the final offer. The salesman says 75% is booked. Do anyone has more insider info here ?

They are saying the A B C and D buildings will be ready by December for sure. I was looking for Building B or C, but all the options i wanted are gone. Even the flats which are not garden facing but in the west side are all gone. Looks like this place is crowded with IT folks only ?

Ask them to give you names and contact details of the 75% guys who booked with them and then only believe this.
    CommentQuote
  • 21 Jun, 09

yesterday we went to pune and checked out flats at Rose valley and Rythym. They only had 7th floor flat availabe at Rythum.

The choice at Rose valley is also very limited when it comes to 2 BHK flats. and rate told to us was 2800.....Only 1st floor flats are there....

I found the flats at Rose valley quite airy , though they are about 1005 or so sq ft....

I am not sure whether to go for 1 st floor flat and secondly is the rate still on the higher side?

Outside pimple S , rates are upto 2500....
    CommentQuote
  • 21 Jun 09

I also had visited GK office yesterday. The final rates quoted were 2650 for Rose Valley and 2700 for Rhythm after some bargaining. After that, he did not go down on the price.

Rose Valley - only C and D bldgs had few options. I am concerned about the space for amenities and high maintenance charges -- 20k external + 15k internal i.e. 35k for 1 yr which is almost 3k per month. This is too high. What is others' opinion on this? (When I had visited in March, the same maintenance was for 1.5 yrs. Now he has changed it to 1 yr :-) )

My brother currently stays in one of the Kumar projects with 250 odd flats and decent amenities and the maintenance is just 900 per month.

Rhythm -- there are very few amenities and somehow 2.5 bhk flat gets too close to the middle so called amenity area. Any inputs on the quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Rates

The folks G K Developers are quoting in the range of 2650 to 2750 for their projects.
    This is after you show an interest in buying the flat.

However if one is really interested in sealing a good deal, my advice will be go to their office with a cheque book. The prices should come down below 2600. This is from my personal experience.

Anything below 2600 should be good for a area like Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • GK construction is good and internal amenities are also good. But 3K per month maintainance is too high. Including GYm, Swiming pool , automatic 2 lifts and good security service maintainance per sq feet should not be more than 1.3 to 1.5 per sq feet. This lookslike another tactic to reduce sq feet rate on face and earn profit in another way.
    CommentQuote
  • I cant disclose project name but i have booked flat in Gk's project in PS at 2350 last month for my sister. Initially he told me 3000. I bargained with him :D

Project in ( rajveer, rosevally,suncrest)
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Wish Master...

If you can not disclose the name of the project then why you are telling price as well here in the public group....

Are you showing here is you are so Smart...so I must say by showing this you are showing how STUPID you are....You dont know how to post on a public group & its manners...are you here to help ppls are creating chaos here...You have shown a Typical Indian (I dont mean all Indians) mentality & that is selfishness :)
    CommentQuote