Last updated: July 27 2010
222 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : rajaveer palace current rate

Originally posted by vbrege View Post
    realpune,

First things first - If you are not interested in the area and scheme, why do you even bother to give your inputs here? Here are some points to enlighten you.

1. Like I mentioned before, I am sharing my experience for people here who WANT TO and CAN buy a flat with GK Developers in PS area. I am simply trying to answer what people on the forum asked me. Other guys like Akshay (akksenti) are also trying to help, eventhough they are done with their purchase.
    From all your earlier posts, you appear to convince that the rates at Rajaveer palace are always justified. Even if the quote Rs. 3000 ! Thats why it creates doubt in mind for a geniune buyer like me.
    2. The reason people are asking us these things is because they can understand from our posts that we have been in the area, seen different schemes, tried negotiations and finalized the deal. Thats called "experience". On the other hand, people like you are simply arguing with us on basis of 1 businessworld article, that too in all forums. I wonder if that article even touches the "Pune realty" subject specifically.
    Read Read Read......, thats what i would say again and again. How can you simply comment without reading ? The article shows the figures of unsold flats in various cities including Pune too. It shows there is an over supply of flats everywhere including Pune. And hence predict that the rates are going to fall. An ordinary buyer can't get to see those figures ever. And this is the arcticle which clearly mentions the figures and hence its a very useful article.
    I havent seen any post from you indicating if you are really interested in buying a home for yourself. What I have seen is this --- Anyone creates a new thread here asking if he/she should buy a flat at so-so rate, you come back quoting the same businessworld article and tell them to wait for 6 months. In 2007, many such articles quoted that the Stock Market will reach 25000-30000 in 2008. What happened?
    Stock market and RE marktes are totally different. So don't mess up.Again i would say, read all my eariler posts again. I am staying in a rented flat and need to buy one. There is nothing wrong in posting a link to business world arctile and making people aware of the real picture. The RE buyers in Pune are not united and not aware of the real picture. They get pressurised by the news heard from brokers, agents, builders about rate hike and give away their hard earned money so the builder's son can get a Rolce Royce!

Post the links to the article which said stock market will touch 30000. Don't let your comments go in air. The RE market and Stock market are different from each other and won't go hand in hand. Otherwise when BSE touched 8000, the RE prices should also have touched 2005 levels! By the way, the BSE had touched 22,500 which was not very far from 25000.

4. You compare GK with DLF? Do you understand the difference between a Private Builder and a Public Limited company? Do you know anything about declaring "quarterly results" and other obligations a public limited company has? I wont even ask you if you have any idea of the real estate scenario in Delhi and NCR area where DLF is dominant.
    I very much know the difference between a pubilc and private company, as i am also working for an MNC. DLF has to announce quarterly results, thats why they are facing cash crunch ? Come on. Whats the point you want to make here ? You yourself are saying that DLF is dominant in NCR region and inspite of that they are sufferring from cash crunch and unable to deliver projects on time. So, why can't a builder like GK can't suffer ? At least one can't claim that he has very strong sustaining power, which you claimed. By the way, on what basis you can say that GK has very strong holding power ? Post the facts with some analysis and figures.

In short you come across as a pure speculator, who is predicting doom in Pune Realty market on basis of few articles read which dont even touch that area in particular. And you have been doing so since last 6 months when the market was at bottom while people capitalized on that and bought homes at cheaper rates. I am not surprised that you accuse me as a GK agent, I fully expect these things from you, mainly from the level of your previous speculations
    Read my earlier comments, the article has clearly mentioned Pune figures as well. And i am not posting from last 6 months! Just registered a month back!!!!!

To conclude, all your remarks are baseless, without reading the facts properly.All my comments here, are for people to let them think about other side of the coin too. So, please don't take it personally.

By the way, you said the market 'was' at the bottom. Thats the joke of the day I would say the markte 'will be' bottoming out .

RE prices in Pune grew 3 fold in last 4 years, banking on the IT people(RE prices in Pimple Saudagar in particular. At least 85% of the PS people are IT people). But now, when there is absolutely no job security in IT who is going to dare to buy at these rates(rates are still very close to 2007 peak) ?
    Last edited by realpune; May 31 2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Activecustomer View Post
      Can anyone provide a tip on what is the current rate at this project; i have been quoted 2900 psf just yesterday
      Hi,

I had been to Mirchandani Palms today through a broker. I was told that if you go with a cheque book in your hand, hink 2500 is the rate. Nice project.However, i am confused a bit, whether to buy now or not.

The peak rates were 3200 and the rates now are 2900, so not even 10% down.I wonder is it worth the risk, buying a flat now with so much of insecurity. Right now it seems, the chances of rates going down seems more.

Every year, once the mansoon starts, the sales goes down significantly till the season starts again in Diwali. Thats why there so many adds of budget flats are coming up from desperate builders. I think its good wait and watch more.Guys, please let me know what do you think.

I also see builders are quoting Rs. 50-100 more than the rate was a month back. I think, its the same tactics if the builders of creating panic among buyers that the rates are going up. The buyers who have made up their mind are always going to buy because 50-100 Rs psft does not make much of difference. So, a very smart move The buyers have to be more smarter and wait for the rainy season to come.

By the way, in the posts mentioned above i see a lot of havoc going on over a single arcticle. Out of curiosity i went through the article and found it to be very good, especially if you are a buyer. I am surprised to see the statistics of unsold inventory from Pune builders. RealPune, thanks for posting such article and speaking from the buyers side.(I see lots of pro builder comments on ths forum )

The builders can't keep ready posesion flats unsold. The reason is simple, the building condition deteriorates and its very tough to find buyers for a flat which has been vacant for over an year. The best example is the scheme by Kalcon developers exactly opposite to Park Street. I won't buy a flat even if offerred for 1800 psft.

Please help me out, i am a confused buyer. If i think logically it looks like rates are heading towards a drop, but don't how long i will have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post
        Read my earlier comments, the article has clearly mentioned Pune figures as well. And i am not posting from last 6 months! Just registered a month back!!!!!

To conclude, all your remarks are baseless, without reading the facts properly.All my comments here, are for people to let them think about other side of the coin too. So, please don't take it personally.

By the way, you said the market 'was' at the bottom. Thats the joke of the day I would say the markte 'will be' bottoming out .

RE prices in Pune grew 3 fold in last 4 years, banking on the IT people(RE prices in Pimple Saudagar in particular. At least 85% of the PS people are IT people). But now, when there is absolutely no job security in IT who is going to dare to buy at these rates(rates are still very close to 2007 peak) ?
        realpune,
        I have seen your posts here and within last week or so, you have called multiple people "brokers" or "builder agents". And then you come and say "Dont take it personally"? I wonder how much people will trust your judgement after this

Anyways, you think prices will still bottom out by another 30-40%, I dont think so.....lets meet up after 6 months and see whos right. I have completed my deal and would not be repenting that later even if the prices bottom out. If they do, I wish the very best to you and the likes of you !!!

Comment

Mirchandani Palms

2k9 - thanks for your response. The monsoon does create a temp slowdown in the sentiment and purchase decisions. However with the budget just happening in Jul there is all likelyhood of a rise in rates. Every where in Pune not only in PS area , builders are jacking up the rates and Im not sure whether we can say that the bottom is yet to be reached, actually I feel we moving out of the freeze. I say this becasue I have been visiting builders since Aug 2008. Things look better today and US elections are done, India elections are done, World over the equity markets are moving up and Banks all over the world are back into business and in particular India economic indicators are better compared to 3 months back.
          I am in mood of locking in at 2700-2800 price point, doesn't make sens to wait for me

Comment

I have seen 2-3 rainly seasons with not much change :-(

i am looking for a 2BHK in PS area and would like to wait for 3-4 months if someone has real facts about Pune builders data and if the rates can get some correction of at least 10% i.e. at least Rs 300 psf. I am looking to buy a flat for my own living, so not a "investor type" buying.

please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by realpune View Post

You can have your opinion and we can have our. We are not calling you names so please avoid the same in future. Democracy my friend. Lets behave like mature individuals. I booked a flat with GK and the guy gives decent quality. You are welcome to stay in Balewadi, i think that was your preferance, and have a great time. Lets end his GK and non-GK war. People are anyway intelligent and will not buy based on only your or our prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by commonman2k9 View Post
                Hi,

I had been to Mirchandani Palms today through a broker. I was told that if you go with a cheque book in your hand, hink 2500 is the rate. Nice project.However, i am confused a bit, whether to buy now or not.

The peak rates were 3200 and the rates now are 2900, so not even 10% down.I wonder is it worth the risk, buying a flat now with so much of insecurity. Right now it seems, the chances of rates going down seems more.

Every year, once the mansoon starts, the sales goes down significantly till the season starts again in Diwali. Thats why there so many adds of budget flats are coming up from desperate builders. I think its good wait and watch more.Guys, please let me know what do you think.

I also see builders are quoting Rs. 50-100 more than the rate was a month back. I think, its the same tactics if the builders of creating panic among buyers that the rates are going up. The buyers who have made up their mind are always going to buy because 50-100 Rs psft does not make much of difference. So, a very smart move The buyers have to be more smarter and wait for the rainy season to come.

By the way, in the posts mentioned above i see a lot of havoc going on over a single arcticle. Out of curiosity i went through the article and found it to be very good, especially if you are a buyer. I am surprised to see the statistics of unsold inventory from Pune builders. RealPune, thanks for posting such article and speaking from the buyers side.(I see lots of pro builder comments on ths forum )

The builders can't keep ready posesion flats unsold. The reason is simple, the building condition deteriorates and its very tough to find buyers for a flat which has been vacant for over an year. The best example is the scheme by Kalcon developers exactly opposite to Park Street. I won't buy a flat even if offerred for 1800 psft.

Please help me out, i am a confused buyer. If i think logically it looks like rates are heading towards a drop, but don't how long i will have to wait.
                Common Man,
                Thanks for the compliments. This would really fuel me up in writing a few more posts.

And very good analysis from you. I see buyers becoming much smarter these days.

And don't get confused. Go with your logical thinking and hold on with your money till then. Make FDs of your down payment money and enjoy on the interest!!! You can get a nice row house for 13-14k in PS area.

Postpone your buying decision and Save few lakhs for a rainy day,

Comment

Originally posted by vbrege View Post
                  Ganesh,

I think the latest negotiable is 2850 but I am not sure as I booked a while ago. After you assure them that you are really interested in buying and approach them with chequebook, they might bring this down. They dont give this rate on . The standard rate is still 3000/-. If the buyers sentiment continues, I wont be surprised if the standard rate goes up too. As far as I know, no one on this forum has got 2550 or so because I have tried contacting many people. Even if they have got that rate, it would be in Feb or early March.
                  Hi,
                  As per my survey so far, **only** the GK builders seems to have increased the prices post election results.

I went to Sai Heritage just to check current rates of GK. They were not ready to go below 2650 p/sq.ft.

It looked like the deal would close for 2600.

So, roughly 100 sq ft more than what was happening just **15 days** back.

But, other builders are still quoting the same.

Comment

Hello common man,

Have u booked flat there. ? Do u get rate 2500.?

Comment

Rajveer Palace

me too visited pimple saudagar area yesterday. Looking at the builders reputation, i think GK is quite lucarative. Folks can we do one thing: create a group of genuine people who are interested in buying a property in PS area and approach to builder in a group. This will work to get down per sq. feet rate. Yesterday GK was quoting 2900 p.s.f for Rajveer Palace.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X