Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
Read more
217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • wishmaster, i think your rate was a just a wish. isnt it? anyways if you got that rate you can make a profit of 25% in the current market. But its going to come down at the levels you wished in another 6 months.

i posted in another thread about some real data that I gatehered 2 days back from the builder. But if you have booked only one month back from todays date, I can guarantee you cannot have booked at the rate you indicated in Rajaveer. I know whats the lowest rate for May and April in Rajaveer.

i am not sure about other projects you indicated.
    CommentQuote
  • totally agree with you tsongt. I think 'wishmaster' is confusing pimple gurav/rahatani with pimple saudagar :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Look guys i have agreement with me . I have given u a hint . I cant disclose project name as i have given word to builder. Even though i have posted rate that some people may lucky to get this rate. Try your luck guys. Some people may think this is stupidity then i least bother. i have done quite good study of builders and their quality and conditions. In front of me one couple from delhi booked 2800 their. Builder is smiling towards us. Peoples from big cities like delhi , chandigadh and so feel this is very cheap rate as rates in their area are way high. They just look how far is my company from here. an problem lies there so buiders are not negotiating with them.

One more thing if builder say ur chosen flat is not available then just walk out guys tell builder that u r going to book in other project today. then see what happens. Dont compromise on homes guy . Get a good what ur paying for. its almost once in lifetime .:). All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi of my friend stays in Roseland residency of GK and they hung curtains when got the flat and rod has come out they called maintennance ppl and were told that the material is not good so don't hang rods.Even we stay on rent in GK and there are big cracks all over ... so we are not going for GK .Pls inquire in old projects before investing in GK
    CommentQuote
  • rate

when did u book

Originally Posted by anoopmitra
    Folks,

I have got a rate of 2645 at Rajaveer Palace.... is this good, heard that he even is selling at less than that !!. Can you all confirm if this is a good rate for Rajaveer Palace by GK Developers at Pimple Saudagar.
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone tell me current negotiated rate for rajaveer palace. I with my 3 other friends want to book flat in this project. Currently, sales guy told me that 2 BHK will come in 33 Lacs. Aprrox. 2700 psft rate.
    CommentQuote
  • I have visited rajaveer palace yesterday. It is in ready possession by august 09 and reamining in Oct 09. Construction quality is very good. Actual built flat is same as sample show flat. Good quality maintained and given what is promised in sample flat and on paper. But amenties are not so good. Swimming pool looks like a baby pool. Club house and garden is also very small. Layout looks like a railway boggees. Not a very eye catching big project look. maintainance cost is too high. 1.5 rpsf.

Sales executive has told only 5 flat are remaing in G & H building. Rated quoted Rs. 3100 sqrf. total cost 36 lacs. Non negotiable. After insisting, I thought she will reduce by 50-100 rupees. looking at the surrounding area, i don't think current rates are good.

Also visited lakshadeep palace. possession in oct 09. again quality and looks same as rajaveer palace. layout is even bad than rajaveer. 10 building 7 floors 3 flats per floor. looks like garibrath boggees. no gap betn to wings. amenities at the end of 10th building. rate quoted 3000 rpsf. i think she will agree on 2700 psf in group booking.

except good construction quality and timely completion. nothing looked good.

i will not book here.
    CommentQuote
  • Required Feedback for Shraddha terraces at Vishal Nagar Jagatp diary

Reuqired feedback for Shraddha terraces at Vishal Nagar Jagatp diary
    CommentQuote
  • After lot of bargaining for rajaveer, the final rate i got was Rs 2830 psf. It was clearly out of my budget. So I opted for GK's other scheme, Sun creast, there they offered me ready possession flat at Rs. 2750 psf. I booked it.

This is to inform readers about current final rates for Rajaveer and sun creast. Rajaveer, i've heard that only 5 flats are available and rates are revised almost everyday. People having 35 lac budget can opt for sun creast. There 2bhk size ranges from 1102 to 1125 sqft. Only caveat is that suncreast have huge balconies and for some it is waste of sqft, i looked in other way, for me it was precious space at half price.

Comments welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandipm24
    I have visited rajaveer palace yesterday. It is in ready possession by august 09 and reamining in Oct 09. Construction quality is very good. Actual built flat is same as sample show flat. Good quality maintained and given what is promised in sample flat and on paper. But amenties are not so good. Swimming pool looks like a baby pool. Club house and garden is also very small. Layout looks like a railway boggees. Not a very eye catching big project look. maintainance cost is too high. 1.5 rpsf.

Sales executive has told only 5 flat are remaing in G & H building. Rated quoted Rs. 3100 sqrf. total cost 36 lacs. Non negotiable. After insisting, I thought she will reduce by 50-100 rupees. looking at the surrounding area, i don't think current rates are good.

Also visited lakshadeep palace. possession in oct 09. again quality and looks same as rajaveer palace. layout is even bad than rajaveer. 10 building 7 floors 3 flats per floor. looks like garibrath boggees. no gap betn to wings. amenities at the end of 10th building. rate quoted 3000 rpsf. i think she will agree on 2700 psf in group booking.

except good construction quality and timely completion. nothing looked good.

i will not book here.

--------

I dont think so....I have visited every project in Pimple Saudagar however every project is way beyond Rajaveer. The aminities provided and not present in any other project....I have seen rajaveer and looks excellent....You need to negotiate hard to get the rates cut down.....
    CommentQuote
  • We visited Rajaveer palace and found 2 buildings E & J offering 3 bhk flats. They are quoting 3200 psf and have decent size apartments.

I have a couple of queries. Are there any groups who are willing to negotiate. Me, my cousin and my brother in law are looking at 2 x 3 bhk flats and 1 x 2 bhk flats in this project. What I liked here is that there is no space wastage by providing useless balconies and the flats were pretty decent.

I think a rate of Rs. 2400/- psf is good enough but if we go as a large group we might save up quite a bit.

What do you guys think is a good rate for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by moralfibre
    We visited Rajaveer palace and found 2 buildings E & J offering 3 bhk flats. They are quoting 3200 psf and have decent size apartments.

I have a couple of queries. Are there any groups who are willing to negotiate. Me, my cousin and my brother in law are looking at 2 x 3 bhk flats and 1 x 2 bhk flats in this project. What I liked here is that there is no space wastage by providing useless balconies and the flats were pretty decent.

I think a rate of Rs. 2400/- psf is good enough but if we go as a large group we might save up quite a bit.

What do you guys think is a good rate for this project?

If you look at earlier experiances from people in the forum GK does not negotiate based on group bookings. He was not giving Rajveer for 2400 when he was quoting 2800. Now that he is quoting 3200, i dont think he will negotiate for 2400. Best of luck and do let us know how far you manage to strech him..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Moralfibre , I am looking for group booking as well , please include me in your group
    Hemant
    CommentQuote
  • I had booked 2bhk at the rate of Rs 2700 and cancelled a month back mainly due to clause issues in the agreement, and the builder hiding some posession time formalities.

After getting trapped initially, i cancelled my booking. While booking itself, i was compromising many things - parking space (very congested), non concrete space available in the project (this was almost nil), space crunch in bedrooms, privacy between adjacent buildings (nil), no garbage chute or garbage pickup facilities, less residential essentials like doctors/reasonable_priced_vegetable_vendors/rickshaws/other_shops and the tone and arrogancy of the GK builder. There was also the amenities bandwagon. For a project of more than 200 apts the areas provided for clubhouse and swimming pool was pathetic.

i thought the 3BHKs have the same 10x10 or max 10x13 sizes, i did not feel this big enough.

Apart from the agreement/clauses, I seriously doubt the carpet vs built_up ratio.

I should add that this project was reasonable when i compared with other projects around. but surely not worth anything above 2400. The current quote of 3200 is just a no go.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akssenti
    If you look at earlier experiances from people in the forum GK does not negotiate based on group bookings. He was not giving Rajveer for 2400 when he was quoting 2800. Now that he is quoting 3200, i dont think he will negotiate for 2400. Best of luck and do let us know how far you manage to strech him..

Right said... they are not coming down to 2900 even... the sales office guy sent a 2900psf query to their HO and it came back rejected :o
    CommentQuote