Hello IREF folks,

First of all-I would like to thank all those who are maintaining such a wonderful site where people can exchange views and insights.I cam to know about this site a month or so back and since then have been following primarily Mumbai and Pune threads.

I'm looking for a 2-3 bHK independent/row house in/around Pune so that I can commute to Hinjewadi IT Hub within an hour .My budget is 40 lakhs (exclusive of registration,VAT etc) .I'm currenlty in Hyd but planning to relocate to Pune by March-2013 .So I need something which will be ready to-move-in by then .

I know my budget is not the most extravagant one and I'm not looking for the usual apartment stuff-hence there may be too few options for me.However,I appreciate any inputs .
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How can you be a simpleton if you are looking for a rowhouse in Pune :D. You are from elite club.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi simpleton,

There are few row-houses at 55 lakhs & bungalows at 70 lakhs in Lilavati Greens project in Talegaon. I don't think you will get anything at 40L. You can search for many options available in Talegaon which is 20mins drive from Hinjewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for info

Thanks Nitesh.Let me enquire with Lilavati .

@Compuwallah -- Good one ..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I am also looking for an independent/row house, but around Viman Nagar. The prices 1 year back were quite reasonable, 45L for 2 BHK and 60L for 3 BHK. Now they are at least 50% more :(
    CommentQuote
  • Update from Lilavati folks

Hi,
    I called them and they said that the row houses are ready-possession .
    Has any one visited Lilavati Greens at Talegaon ?How is the location ?They are quoting something in 48 lakh range(all inclusive) for 2bhk .
    CommentQuote
  • If you moved to magarpatta for work;), there are some in handewadi I guess... around 40L.
    CommentQuote
  • Handewadi

Hello Trojan,
    any idea of the project name so that I can search it online .Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Elite 27, WAKAD

Elite27 Wakad - has Row Houses. Not sure of the cost ? Anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dont go to Talegaon, there is very bad connectivity to Pune. The far edge here is Nigdi Pradhikaran, the area around Bhakti - Shakti Chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi abeerbagul,
    many thanks for your insights.As for me,I'm planning to use own savings and investments to fund my purchase (need something like a row/independent house)and not rely on banks as I'm old fashioned ...:bab (59): ..
    could you suggest anything in the region of 40 lakhs (excluding registration and other taxes) ..
    CommentQuote
  • Oops, simpleton, extremely sorry for making off topic comments on your thread.
    These comments were made for the 50 lakhs thread, mistakenly submitted in your thread. I have reposted the comments in the right thread, and will try to delete them from here.
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abeerbagul
    Oops, simpleton, extremely sorry for making off topic comments on your thread.
    These comments were made for the 50 lakhs thread, mistakenly submitted in your thread. I have reposted the comments in the right thread, and will try to delete them from here.
    :)

Hey abeerbagul-it's all fair man .After all ,this is an open forum and as long as we have these discussions-it's ok ... As I pointed out when I started this thread-more than anything,I like the kind of ideas exchanged on this forum .
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Folks-I'll be in Pune over the weekend and would liketo visit any Row House projects costing in the vicinity of 40 lakhs (Excluding Reg and misc.).Appreciate if you give me any leads .I already got one from Nitesh (Leela Greens) .
    CommentQuote
  • Google it:)
    Here's one.
    CommentQuote
  • Purchasing a row house in Pune

My first post in IREF, Pune! :)

Having lived all my life in an apartment in Mumbai, I'm looking to purchase a row house/bungalow in a gated community in Pune. I've been reading a lot about 1-2 BHK flats in IT hubs like Hadapsar, Magarpatta, Naded City, etc. but can't seem to find detailed information on 1-2 BHK bungalows/row houses.

My budget is around 40-50L and would prefer a new construction with possession by end of 2016/Start of 2017.

Any thoughts on the same? Any help would be helpful...
    CommentQuote