Hi Friends,

I am planning to purchase plot in Goodland county, few plots are na & others are proposed na. site is in Ghotawade near Eiffel Olympia. app. 11 KM from phase 3. EMI scheme is available. Please share your view on the same.

Welcome to Goodland

Regards,

Satish
Read more
60 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear Chetan,

Can you provide your Moblie No.since you have already purchased the lad at goodland county, i would like to stay in touch with you.:)
    CommentQuote
  • " Hinjewadi is Pune's largest IT Park, employing more than 140,000 people. Currently there is a huge supply of apartments. However, the low supply of plots projects creates a huge potential for opportunities to invest in land.

40% of new migrants in Pune work in Hinjewadi ; being dual income families, it gives them high buying capacity which will continue to increase further in time."

These are the points which builders mention while selling properties to investors.
    And then there are the IT guys who are burinig their heart and pockets just to afford a home for themselves....... What a Tragedy for ITG's
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone purchased plot here ?

Did you purchases plot here finally? Is there any risk you see?

Originally Posted by krish2011
    Thanks for all the info on Good Land County ..

I am very much interested in investing in this project mainly because of the EMI option available .. but after reading few good points mentioned by md12345 I am little skeptical ..

Currently the main concern I have is ... the MOU says it will be NA and not NA residential ..
    which mean builder thinks there is some possibility that it may not turn into NA residential but it will be some sort of NA for sure ..

I was reading the post from another group from EiffelOlympia and there one of the member posted its the process where you first buy non NA plot then convert into NA commercial and then eventually NA residential .. below is the point from Eiffel Group ..

"Life is not like black or white. It is gray scale. The most difflats atlt as well as important thing in real estate is getting different approvals for different works from government authorities. I am closely observing the style of working of this group. What they do? They work in different patches...Different steps and slowly move toward their target what they have to achieve. Suppose they have to develop several acres of land for making a mega township first of all they will get permission for tree plantation from government. With these permissions they start development on this land with road and water line etc. After that they get Commercial NA permission for which they will get different subsidies. They develop the site and could convert into township or residential zone. If a property is residential NA they can convert in commercial or vice versa according to need of township. "

Just wanted to get feed back on the above notes from EiffelOlympia .. maybe GoodLand is also following same path ..

Do we have any members in this forum who have actually got plots in GoodLandPhase-2 ? It will be nice to talk to them .. is there some group available for GoodLand County ?

I want to make decision on next couple of weeks .. I am planning to book some plot during Ganpati Festival .. feedback much appreciated
    CommentQuote
  • have been there last week

I've been there last week and considering buying the plot. Its a gamble for sure though... Anyone still interested or recently bought?
    CommentQuote
  • I also recently visited Goodland plots. the site is attractive and offers good deal.
    But I have one more doubt...these plots are not located at plain land..these are having Hill Top & Hill Slope land .....I am not sure in future what will be the budget to construct a home or villa on this kind of plot...and what will be the difficulties when will start constructing it....

If anybody as done such kind of construction on please suggest the expense or difficulties for construction....I think it should be costly otherwise builder could construct it and then start selling on higher cost...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohankayan
    I am planning to invest in Goodland county , please share your experience and research. They are quoting 650/per sq ft for Ph2 , proposed NA and 580 for Ph1 NA cleared

Should we buy, does Goodland have all the clearances by now! Is it good to buy now, pls suggest... I am thinking to buy a plot provided the clearance are all in place...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chetan1
    I have purchased plot in Goodland county at 450 /sqft (DP). they have done notarized MOU.mentioned in condition in the earlier post.

Pros -

1.Project is close to Hinjewadi and Pirangut
    2.Developer promising NA so its better than other buying agriculture plot
    3.Project is surrounded by natural beauty, pollution free area.
    4.Developer already done similar project e.g. Aditya Nisarg

Cons -

1.Waiting period is 4 years as per MOU
    2.Project is on hill slope.
    3.Risk if project is not approved as township the developer may convert into IT NA and run away.

Its ur choice what u want to choose

Regards,

Chetan

Hello
    I also purchased plot in GC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chetan1
    I have purchased plot in Goodland county at 450 /sqft (DP). they have done notarized MOU.mentioned in condition in the earlier post.

Pros -

1.Project is close to Hinjewadi and Pirangut
    2.Developer promising NA so its better than other buying agriculture plot
    3.Project is surrounded by natural beauty, pollution free area.
    4.Developer already done similar project e.g. Aditya Nisarg

Cons -

1.Waiting period is 4 years as per MOU
    2.Project is on hill slope.
    3.Risk if project is not approved as township the developer may convert into IT NA and run away.

Its ur choice what u want to choose

Regards,

Chetan

--------------------------

Hi Chetan,

I have recently booked one in goodland county 2 , just paid only booking amt.
    Please suggest me your opininon as i still have cancellation chances..

is there any problem with this.. pls share asap..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goodkk
    Should we buy, does Goodland have all the clearances by now! Is it good to buy now, pls suggest... I am thinking to buy a plot provided the clearance are all in place...

---------------

Hi ............ have you got any in GC .. i have booked one.. pls share your views ...
    still hv chance to cancel.. pls share asap..
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the schemes around pune are being sold in the name of Township but they are not. Comparitivly prices looks less so these schemes are attractive. Where the people got trapped.
    Developer can propose a township scheme for 100 Acres. government is promoting theses schemes. latest ex. is Nanded city, Amnora township, Lavasa.
    There are lots of area restrictions on town ship projects. nobody can go & start Township project & if it is Proposaed NA then it is not township . In township you get auto NA & discount in S.D.
    It may your hard earned money so check & if want to invest do invest in residential N.A. projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kambles

Hi Chetan,

Thanks,
    Srikanth..

Srinkanth,

When I booked plot I was told that NA will take 1 year and for safety we are mentioning it as 4 year in MoU. Now its more than year and they are telling it will another 2-3 years for NA as we mentioned 4 years in MoU. you have to wait till 4 years. No progress on proposed NA plots. Its risk. Continue only if you have surplus money.sales people and trained cheater.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kambles

Hi Chetan,

Thanks

hi chetan
    i also have booked a plot in GC

we will talk
    CommentQuote
  • Township approval

I have also bought plot in 2008 and at that time they said that township approval will be got in 3 months. but not it has been almost 7 years. But when I checked below mentioned link their file is in progress i feel.

https://ec.maharashtra.gov.in/files/SEAC_List31072012.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Township approval

I would suggest that we all should make a group and need to visit the developers office and need to talk to them. What do you suggest.\?
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have any update on NA for this project.

I was thinking to buy in this project around 2012 but due to risk factor moved out.

Wanted to check what if I had booked.

Thanks !
    CommentQuote