Hi got an email from some broker about this project from lodha in pune . I think its the first time lodha is entering Pune . How is this project any idea ?? The rate in pre launch quoted to me was 3750/- psf .. Its a golf course project designed by Greg Norman ..

Inside the residence:

Sky duplexes & villas: Italian marble flooring in living, master bed & common areas | Fully AC homes | Fully fitted modular kitchen with gas detector| Duravit & Grohe bath fittings | 4-fixture bath with jacuzzi, designer tiles & marble flooring | Video door phone | CCTV monitoring of common areas

Luxury apartments: Imported MarbItal flooring in living, dining & common areas | Laminated wooden flooring for all bedrooms | Fully AC homes | Kohler & Jaquar bath fittings | Designer tiles in toilets | Video door phone | CCTV monitoring of common areas

In the lodha website it says that this project is opposite Subrato Roy Stadium .. Any clues how it is for living/investment ??
Read more
117 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaurang
    Hi got an email from some broker about this project from lodha in pune . I think its the first time lodha is entering Pune . How is this project any idea ?? The rate in pre launch quoted to me was 3750/- psf .. Its a golf course project designed by Greg Norman ..

Inside the residence:

Sky duplexes & villas: Italian marble flooring in living, master bed & common areas | Fully AC homes | Fully fitted modular kitchen with gas detector| Duravit & Grohe bath fittings | 4-fixture bath with jacuzzi, designer tiles & marble flooring | Video door phone | CCTV monitoring of common areas

Luxury apartments: Imported MarbItal flooring in living, dining & common areas | Laminated wooden flooring for all bedrooms | Fully AC homes | Kohler & Jaquar bath fittings | Designer tiles in toilets | Video door phone | CCTV monitoring of common areas

In the lodha website it says that this project is opposite Subrato Roy Stadium .. Any clues how it is for living/investment ??

specs looks good and lodha is good name in mumbai but 3750 is on higher side considering its bang opposite subrata roy stadium...!! lets wait for the price quote
    CommentQuote
  • Don't even think of investing in lodha project

Boss, Its a big name just because he is a big marketer of his fleshy ads and employees. He is the worst builder, humble request to pune people, please don't loose your dreams and money by investing in this builder. Come and see in mumbai more than half of his projects are stuck for years. He has cheat many people through Lodha excellencia project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kechri400
    Boss, Its a big name just because he is a big marketer of his fleshy ads and employees. He is the worst builder, humble request to pune people, please don't loose your dreams and money by investing in this builder. Come and see in mumbai more than half of his projects are stuck for years. He has cheat many people through Lodha excellencia project.

yup.. thanks for the information.. searched the forum..found your post only.. seems like you have burnt your fingers.. feel sorry for such builders..:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kechri400

I too have heard bad things about Lodha like that he charges a lot for parking space and also you are right that a lot of his projects are delayed .. but somehow he still manages to quote real high prices for his projects and they seem to get a good response ... His finish product is pretty decent to be honest .. I have seen his Prabhadevi project in Bombay hence im saying so .. however itll be good to get more info on this Pune project ..
    CommentQuote
  • Btw Pune people where exactly is this project located any idea ?? how far are areas like koregoan park , boat club road from here ??
    CommentQuote
    Btw Pune people where exactly is this project located any idea ?? how far are areas like koregoan park , boat club road from here ??

if you have travelled to pune by any chance.. it lies exactly between talegaon and wakad (the first major bus stop)... and it is quite quite far from K.P and Boat club, roughly 20-22 KM if I am correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rohan I have come to Pune few times but im no good with routes.. anyhow I do get a vague idea of what you are saying .. Since this is next to Talegaon means this must be somewhere close to the expressway and not in main Pune city ??

Also what are your thoughts on price appreciation in 3 - 5 years time on this location ??
    CommentQuote
    Hi Rohan I have come to Pune few times but im no good with routes.. anyhow I do get a vague idea of what you are saying .. Since this is next to Talegaon means this must be somewhere close to the expressway and not in main Pune city ??

Also what are your thoughts on price appreciation in 3 - 5 years time on this location ??

you are correct this site is just stones throw away from pune mumbai expressway and yeah it is way out of pune main city..

http://lodhacontour9.com/images/gallery/b17.jpg

http://lodhacontour9.com/images/map_big.jpg

and appreciation ka kya hai... u close your eyes and throw a stone in pune..the place where it lands is going to appreciate.. due to RE investors (NRI/mumbai/IT guys) queuing now n then..
    CommentQuote
  • Even I read about Lodha Contour 9 today. One of my friends had booked flat in Casa Ria Gold Palava in Mumbai. He didn't have good experience. Thinking of pulling out.

Lodha Codename Contour 9, off. Mumbai Pune Highway, opposite Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Gahunje, Pune.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    if you have travelled to pune by any chance.. it lies exactly between talegaon and wakad (the first major bus stop)... and it is quite quite far from K.P and Boat club, roughly 20-22 KM if I am correct.

Right. Its like xxxx na ghar ka naa ghaat ka.

Either go for Talegaon or go for Wakad (city). Don't be a trishanku kinda situation. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm another project with golf promoted in it :) When did the cricket crazy nation actually become crazy for golf ;) 45 acre golf course - How much are the club charges at Lodha Codename Contour 9?
    CommentQuote
  • I get a feeling it will be swarming with investors..
    It has more aspirational value than xrbia/mpolis which were investor driven as well.

I don't abhor the project.. investors thirst will be quenched and lessor mortals will get more opportunity to buy in other projects:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Lodha-C9 is similar to what is Lodha GOlf Links (Palava City).

The place is far away from Pune City and definately not for daily office commuter. At best, it can be week-end home like Farm houses of New delhi/Gurgaon etc

Current social infra is not at all present and may take another 15 yrs for things to be socially liveable (if economy improves in 2013)

Chk it out and surely keep away !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohanmalik
    yup.. thanks for the information.. searched the forum..found your post only.. seems like you have burnt your fingers.. feel sorry for such builders..:bab (3):

I feel sorry for buyers having invested their wealth with such builders...:-(
    CommentQuote
  • I think its a good Project. Lodha has the capacity to create Infra, etc the way it did in the Casa Bella Project in Dombivali.

Last I hear is that they are offering a discount of Rs.379 psf through Knighfrank Brokers.
    CommentQuote