Hi All

It has been 6 years in Pune and I have finally decided that its time to buy a flat.
My expectations and budget details are as follows :-

2BHK ( in between 1000-1400 sqft.) - Can shell out only upto 40 Lakhs.
Looking in and around following areas :-

Viman Nagar,Kharadi,Wagholi,Dhanori,Vishrantwadi,Hadapsar.

I would like your help to let me know the upcoming projects or any good project that has already started in and around the areas mentioned above so that I can go and personally visit the site.

Also, please let me know if there is any good information out online which summarizes the pre-requisities of buying a flat, what all things needs to be taken care of while booking for a flat, and any other details.

Hi Moderators

If the details that I am requesting for ,as above, already exists in some other thread then please let me know the thread and we can close this thread.

Thanks
KD
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I can give information about Dhanori. Current rates are around 3100-3300 Rs./sq.ft. Some projects are Park Oasis, Mittal ArcVista, Park Springs, Silvermist, Revell Orchid, etc. Be-aware of Sahara homes.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey welcome to the 40L club. You are in the same situation as many are including me.

As per you area expectation its impossible to get a flat in 40L budget. You can try for resale.

Only solution seems to increase your budget to 50L. or keep looking for pre launch offer and book the flat in day one at 10am when builder office opens in the morning without worrying about any sanction,documents etc.

I must say tatakal ticket booking at IRCTC and Pre launch booking in pune have tough competition among them:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • @Sauravpune
    Have you surveyed these areas ? Forget viman nagar , vishrantwadi , I agree its not possible to find new projects here . But 2BHK within 40 lacs all inclusive in dhanori is definitely possible.

@TheBond
    Last week I visited a few projects in dhanori named shree woods, one more by venkatesh developers etc. All these are quoting within 35-40 lac all inclusive for a 2BHK for 900+ sq ft . Just have a proper search at 99acres . I have the final quote from venkatesh developers who has quoted around 35 lacs all inclusive . Note : I am not looking at super luxury projects , but these projects have required infra with decent amenities around.
    The only reason I quit from dhanori area is , its too far both for myself and my dad to commute. The area should be liveable in around 2-4 years of span.

Cheers,
    Pai
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Guys for the information!
    So the time has come to personally visit the sites and gather all the necessary information!!!

Can we form a group or so and then we can personally visit the site and ask for all the details? Moreover, are there any possibilities that if we go in a group and the builder might give some concession? ;)

Thanks
    KD
    CommentQuote
  • Forming group is a good idea . But managing things all together and maintaining the unity across becomes a tedious task man. More over now a days builders are not bothered much about 4-5 group bookings. If the number is significant( say atleast 10+ or may be 15 sure shot buyers , we can target small apartments which have say 25 to 40 flats for sale - these builders will have an impact if 15-20 flats are booked in one go ! )may be we can surely look upon a good discount in good area . :)

Cheers,
    pai

P.S I do not have any experience in group booking as such , but I am just jotting down a general opinion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by THEBOND007
    Hi All

It has been 6 years in Pune and I have finally decided that its time to buy a flat.

A foreword on buying :
    Only of you look forward , you may be able to buy
    If you look backward (compare prev year prices), it may be tough to buy.

So the thread title is good in that way
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I will not be working on the weekend ( support projects sucks!), So I have planned to visit the projects in and around Wagholi and Kharadi area.Can you people please help me with the names of the already started / upcoming projects that should be given a look into? :)

Thank you so much!

Cheers
    KD
    CommentQuote
  • I visited Wagholi area 2-3 weeks back . Lot of construction are going on around wadeshwar temple( many project in mid completion range) they quoted around 40 -45 lacs for 2bhk flat all around 800-900st feet.

Also projects on kesnand road have few new launch like micassa , scarlet, karia alfa lifespace. they are quoting around 3250-3400 so complete package is around 40.

I personally liked scarlet project due to good layout and constuction quality.

If u want to go further u can also check Ivy estate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey peeps

How is the Ivy Estate project by Kolte Patil? I have searched through the forum but couldn't find any specific thread just for Ivy Estate project?

I am interested in a 3BHK, can someone guide me on the project?

Thanks
    KD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by THEBOND007
    Hey peeps

How is the Ivy Estate project by Kolte Patil? I have searched through the forum but couldn't find any specific thread just for Ivy Estate project?

I am interested in a 3BHK, can someone guide me on the project?

Thanks
    KD

Hi KD,

If by any chance you intent to book in Pride purple group, you can use my referral card(flat owner card) to avail discount of Rs.35,000.You can contact me for details.Just a suggestion you can look for my project-Park springs dhanori which you can get under 40 L.

Thanks,
    Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

In Dhanori, you can try it for Tirupati group Vasantam. It is currently in prelaunch phase, so you may get good rates there. Location is also good on main road.
    CommentQuote
  • In Dhanori, Lohegaon, Tingrenagar belt there are 4-5 floors building with around 10-12 flats with just car-parking. Also look into these projects, you can get 3bhk withing 38-40L inclusive of all prices.
    CommentQuote
  • my freind visited this site called shree woods close to tirupathi vasantham and it seems there is smashan bhoom ( cremation ground in 100 metes distance..not sure..but do enquire guys before you take any descion as this si the only road that leads to it and lkely all funeral procession will pass right infront of you main entrance
    CommentQuote
  • you dont want to end up staying at place where everytime you get out of your home you will get to see some or the other funeral procession
    CommentQuote
  • Is it true? Is there really a smashan bhoom ( cremation ground) very close?

pls tell something abt Dhanori area. How is the PMPL Bus connectivity? I heard there is a lot of Water problem in Dhanori, there are no greenery around, is that true, or manageable? I have been there once to see La-Tierra, Mittal Arcvista etc. Will go again for Tirupati's.
    CommentQuote