New Luxurious Project launched in Baner by ABIL group
Two 19 Storied towers with 3 floor parking, supposedly tallest in Baner.
2 & 3 bedroom apartments with some super luxurious internal specifications.

2 & 3 Bedroom apartments (1175 sq ft) and (1650 sq ft) ,
Bookings open for Tower-1
1-10th floor Rs 7000+ per sq. ft
11-15th floor Rs 7500+ per sq .ft
16-19th floor Rs 8000+ per sq. ft

Possession March-2015

Typical 2bhk (1175 sq ft) without floor rise goes to 96,48,184 including all
Typical 3bhk (1650 sq ft) without floor rise goes to 1,34,44,927 including all
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 7000-8000 per sq ft for baner, is it justifiable ?
    Whatever tht may be 'Super luxurious internal specification' and 'International class amenities', 2BHK for 1Cr and 3BHK for 1.35 Cr.

Whom they are targeting, Hinjewadi IT guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by braveheart200
    7000-8000 per sq ft for baner, is it justifiable ?
    Whatever tht may be 'Super luxurious internal specification' and 'International class amenities', 2BHK for 1Cr and 3BHK for 1.35 Cr.

Whom they are targeting, Hinjewadi IT guys?

There was one good liner by RK on his blog about Amit Sereno, where the builder in a conference told that the owner never have to go out for anything..!!
    A journalist whispered to RK "Ya right, coz he will not having money to buy cigarette or condoms :D".
    At that time Amit Sereno was asking 6000 sqft..

http://ravikarandeekarsblog..in/2012/06/amits-sereno-baner-unveiled.html

P.S: He was targetting IT professionals of Hinjewadi for a 1.2Cr 3BHk and 96Lacs 2BHk :D
    CommentQuote
  • Who will buy?

Originally Posted by braveheart200
    New Luxurious Project launched in Baner by ABIL group
    Two 19 Storied towers with 3 floor parking, supposedly tallest in Baner.
    2 & 3 bedroom apartments with some super luxurious internal specifications.

2 & 3 Bedroom apartments (1175 sq ft) and (1650 sq ft) ,
    Bookings open for Tower-1
    1-10th floor Rs 7000+ per sq. ft
    11-15th floor Rs 7500+ per sq .ft
    16-19th floor Rs 8000+ per sq. ft

Possession March-2015

Typical 2bhk (1175 sq ft) without floor rise goes to 96,48,184 including all
    Typical 3bhk (1650 sq ft) without floor rise goes to 1,34,44,927 including all

While I read it, first thing comes in my mind - Who will buy it?

IT Proff - No Way(No budget).

Pune Business Class -No(They prefer in main City area, close their Business)

Mumbai Businessman as their 2nd home?
    or
    NRIs for Investment?

- Loxly
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RH_Loxley
    While I read it, first thing comes in my mind - Who will buy it?

IT Proff - No Way(No budget).

Pune Business Class -No(They prefer in main City area, close their Business)

Mumbai Businessman as their 2nd home?
    or
    NRIs for Investment?

- Loxly

I agree with Loxly. That's what I think every time I see such a project. I know that IT professionals and Pune businessmen will not go for it. But even NRIs won't opt such a project! (Source: I am an NRI, staying in the US for about a decade and can't afford it. Neither anybody I know here would afford it! ). About Mumbai Businessmen, if they want to make Pune their second home, why wouldn't they go for an independent house or at least a row house at a location with better scenery and less pollution (and of course, at the same cost)?
    CommentQuote
  • ABIL group and sister concern sbc-world has penchant for high rises...God's Grace in KP looks completed but nobody had moved in yet...Royal castle being built near university circle...and now Imperial, guess ABIL group target totally different kind of customers, AB doesn't bother about IT professionals, Business ppl or doctors.

Recently, Swapnali (Daughter of avinash bhosale) got engaged/Married to Vishwajit Kadam (Son of Patangrao Kadam) another heavyweight politician, AB found one more partner in his business.
    CommentQuote
  • I heard that castle royale was stuck for a while. has work started again....?
    CommentQuote
  • who they target?

ABIL group and sister concern sbc-world has penchant for high rises...God's Grace in KP looks completed but nobody had moved in yet...Royal castle being built near university circle...and now Imperial, guess ABIL group target totally different kind of customers, AB doesn't bother about IT professionals, Business ppl or doctors.

Then who they target? Ambani...Tata...Birla???????

Recently, Swapnali (Daughter of avinash bhosale) got engaged/Married to Vishwajit Kadam (Son of Patangrao Kadam) another heavyweight politician, AB found one more partner in his business.

And, we, the buyer, do not bother who got married to whom....!!! Only thing matter is price...Quality...etc.
    CommentQuote
  • In Mumbai several high class people are ready for a flat that costs 1.5 Cr to 2.0 Cr, in pune the 1 Cr price and Premium tag may attract people from business.. people who owned land in Pune in various areas constructed own projects... or sold the land to developers... now with that money in hand they want to live lavish while they already have fortuner and ford endeavour... the most comon being scorpio :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RH_Loxley
    Only thing matter is price...Quality...etc.

yes, you hit the nail right on the head.

Pune is growing and will grow for some more years, then it will become saturated and people will have to go for "new-pune" (read fringe) areas in able to afford homes..

In 2009, 2BHK of 1000 sq ft for 40 Lacs seemed expensive. In 2012, the same 2HBK seems affordable. In 2015, the same 2BHK may go to 65L which now seems expensive.

only thing matters right now in Pune market is affordability, the basis of which is price, price and only price.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • People who buy in such projects are not active on IREF ;)
    CommentQuote