Hi folks,

I am looking at the Kalpataru project in Pimple Gurav, the qoute is Rs2200 psft for a 2.5BHK. Any thoughts about the area and the builder ?

they are saying some of these flats will be in posession by Dec 2009, and the rest in April 2009.

apprecuate your feedback.

Thank you !
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by millcat
    Hi folks,

    I am looking at the Kalpataru project in Pimple Gurav, the qoute is Rs2200 psft for a 2.5BHK. Any thoughts about the area and the builder ?

    they are saying some of these flats will be in posession by Dec 2009, and the rest in April 2009.

    apprecuate your feedback.

    Thank you !

    The builder is really good. They have a very good name in Mumbai. Their products are known to be of very high quality. I had been to the same project a couple of weeks before. I found it really good. I even managed to get the rate down to 2150 psf. Very good value for money.
    The only downside I feel is the area. Pimple Gurav is not really developed right now and I am not really sure about future developments.
    If you can live with this fact then I strongly recommend Kalpataru Estate
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for the reply ! I had doubts about the locality, i did not find much things around the building, esp nothing behind the building. and also have doubts about the near by river during the rainy seasons, if there can be some sort of flooding. I also have doubts on PCMC water availability.

    But I am still planning to pursue based on the real "concrete value", and looking at the quality. Given that I stay within indoors most of the time, this would be a real VFM.

    Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is really good,As the development of area is concerned it is fast developing area.I have seen this area developing in last 2 years.
    but expect a delay of 6 months in possession from due date,because for pahse 1 they have delayed by this amount.
    Dont worry about the area development.
    2150 in kalptaru is good buy.

    Originally Posted by millcat
    Thank you for the reply ! I had doubts about the locality, i did not find much things around the building, esp nothing behind the building. and also have doubts about the near by river during the rainy seasons, if there can be some sort of flooding. I also have doubts on PCMC water availability.

    But I am still planning to pursue based on the real "concrete value", and looking at the quality. Given that I stay within indoors most of the time, this would be a real VFM.

    Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • How much is overall cost for 2.5BHK or 2BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • I heard builder is good but area is not well connected and there are lot of slums which will be there for ever. Also risky for travelling during night and rainy season.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Points -

    Kalpataru is a reputed builder
    Construction quality is high class. No show-off...pure business !
    Good value for money flats
    Good layout
    Very good appreciation and investment option for future

    Bad Points -

    Locality is bad. True term !!
    Nearby river and bridge creates space for drunkards and gamblers and mosquitoes :-)
    Compromise on view for 2 BHK owners on phase II buildings.Very unplanned surrounding by local builders and looks like a lotus in the mud.
    No proper schools and connectivity for children.
    Project locality not liked at all by ladies. Most of the decisions are based on this fact. :-)

    Got a rate of 2275 for 3BHK after heck of a negotiation.

    LOCALITY-NO
    VFM - YES
    CONSTRUCTION QUALITY- YES

    OVERALL VERDICT.................................NO

    Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks harish. I am looking at the other projects in Pimple Gurav.

    on a unrelated note,
    somehow i feel that Pimple Gurav looks more residential than Pimple saudagar. Lots of concrete in PS area than PG, but less of shops, doctors, rickshaws etc.

    any thoughts anyone ?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • I did see Kalpatru flats and he is not doing the same kind of work he has done in Bombay. Not that many aminities and the flats are almost like boxes set next to each other. The one good thing in Pune is you still have spacious flats available. Its much better to go for those. The balcony of his 2.5 BHK is mind blowing but thats about it. Also, the socitey has almost nothing close by in terms of decent shops or other aminities. Would be a decent investment in hope for appreciation 10 yrs down the line but if you want to live there now, not a good idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Chennai friends,

    Pune has taken over Chennai very fast in this forum with more number of postings. Chennai guys to conbtribute more now, very fast.

    I will be missing from 24/05/2009 for about a month and will be back by end June 09. I am in the process of shifting my residence from Trichy to Chennai on my retirement from PSU service.

    ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • the posts from akssenti and harishkulks have been spot on about the pros and cons of Kalpataru projects at Pimple Gurav.

    If you are evaluating the Kalpataru estate project, pl go thru their comments in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the status on prop possession for Kalpataru.
    CommentQuote
  • Its such an under developed area. what is the use of buying in such locations at high prices?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Its such an under developed area. what is the use of buying in such locations at high prices?


    :D The rate being quoted right now is approx 5000 i guess
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bhk in kalpataru would be around 60 lacs
    CommentQuote
  • kalptaru estate

    have anybody heard news about accident in kalptaru estate?

    In this accident , a child died b'coz of electric shock in garden area... :(
    CommentQuote