Hey I need feedback on bavdhan projects such as Ambience Antilia, Pristine Fontana etc..can anyone please guide me regarding that?
Read more
86 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • To. livelife123

I visited the Satin Hills. Rate is 3300/-psf and expected possesion is Dec.2010. Flat size is very small, salable area 867 sq. feet which costs 34.13L (all inclu.) When did you visited? Looks like possesion date is extended by few months.
    CommentQuote
  • People, looks like lot of us are looking for decent price flats in Bawdhan, Baner, Wakad areas. My budget is 40-45lacs for a 3bhk flat. Lets pool our efforts together. How do we want to coordinate the efforts? Please put your suggestions.
    CommentQuote
  • Divya,

I inquired over p hone . Though of asking in the group if anyone has booked apartment and know about the project in more detail before I send friend/relative to visit the site. I'm not in Pune currently.
    CommentQuote
  • I have one question for those who are senior in RE dealings. If builder sends you excel sheet list of all available flats does that mean it contains genuine entries?

I got spreadsheet full of names of those who have booked flats in Satin Hill... but it looks dodgy as some people have booked 2-2 apartments (although on same floor)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livelife123
    I have one question for those who are senior in RE dealings. If builder sends you excel sheet list of all available flats does that mean it contains genuine entries?

I got spreadsheet full of names of those who have booked flats in Satin Hill... but it looks dodgy as some people have booked 2-2 apartments (although on same floor)

Later you will find the reply that the buyer canceled that flat due to blah..blah reasons, hence these buyers need not be real buyers. Have experienced it in The Gateways project, Balewadi.

* In most cases, the builders don't disclose the name of the owners this way until & unless you are buyer there or the project itself is a super-premium or luxury one where most of the people are 'By Invitation Only' where people ask for the names before making the deal.

Btw, had the sheet contained only nos., it would have been true (though builders always block some flats & car parks too for ready poss purpose), giving with names looks suspicious.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder provided me name and flat number of the buyers....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Today Abience antilla is quoting 40 lacs for 2BHK for 1054 Saleable area, is that worth?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kmujumdar
    i am interested in bavdhan but at present located outside pune. pl. post whatever info. yoiu colect.i agree with your idea of a group.

try zinnea, its in bavdhan, very close to Chandani chowk, has plenty of covered car parking and amazing scenic views, and is tallest in Bavdhan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aaakash
    I am also looking for flat in Bavdhan. Need a 2/3 BHK

try zinnea at bavdhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maggi
    I have booked in VIVA around 4 months back when rates were around 3000. I find the overall experience with builder good & also satisfied with construction quality. So far so good...

try zinnea at bavdhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gauri_kulkarni28
    Hi Vinson,

I may be late in replying your message but i am crossing my fingers. Have you bought flat ? if yes which builder and place? Would you mind helping me in suggesting good projects my budget is 33-34 L ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Gauri

try zinnea at bavdhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by instinct
    People, looks like lot of us are looking for decent price flats in Bawdhan, Baner, Wakad areas. My budget is 40-45lacs for a 3bhk flat. Lets pool our efforts together. How do we want to coordinate the efforts? Please put your suggestions.

please try zinnea at bavdhan-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by livelife123
    I have one question for those who are senior in RE dealings. If builder sends you excel sheet list of all available flats does that mean it contains genuine entries?

CommentQuote
  • do you work at zinnea???

Originally Posted by ash_n

ash_n OR whaterver..do you work at zinnea or what? No body recommends the project so heavily like you are doing..be little smart while promoting (your?) project...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash_n

Ash_n,

I dont know whats your intentions!!! But it will be useful if you let us know at what rate did you buy?? What is the total cost??
    CommentQuote