86 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Projects in Bavdhan

Originally posted by ash_n View Post
    please try zinnea at bavdhan-
    Ash_n,

I dont know whats your intentions!!! But it will be useful if you let us know at what rate did you buy?? What is the total cost??

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
      Later you will find the reply that the buyer canceled that flat due to blah..blah reasons, hence these buyers need not be real buyers. Have experienced it in The Gateways project, Balewadi.

* In most cases, the builders don't disclose the name of the owners this way until & unless you are buyer there or the project itself is a super-premium or luxury one where most of the people are 'By Invitation Only' where people ask for the names before making the deal.

Btw, had the sheet contained only nos., it would have been true (though builders always block some flats & car parks too for ready poss purpose), giving with names looks suspicious.
      Just wondering which names they will be putting..like of their relatives..or their friends..or just some guys who dont exists ...Builders r craziest guys i have ever seen in this world!!

Comment

Originally posted by ash_n View Post
        please try zinnea at bavdhan-
        Please share your experience with zinnea and details rather than asking others to consider..

Comment

Dont know if i am asking this too late...but any updates on group booking or forming a group of buyers... was interested in Bavdhan area and heard 2 good projects, Kunal Group & Rohan Builders...

any suggestions...

Comment

I just came across this thread..I understand the group was formed a while back. Can someone from the group share their experience? Did you guys manage to get a deal? I am looking for a 2BHK and have a budget of 30L. I'm not very familiar with the areas - but would be willing to join a group if that helps getting a bargain..please let me know.

Comment

2BHK in Bavdhan

Originally posted by mvs_01 View Post
              I just came across this thread..I understand the group was formed a while back. Can someone from the group share their experience? Did you guys manage to get a deal? I am looking for a 2BHK and have a budget of 30L. I'm not very familiar with the areas - but would be willing to join a group if that helps getting a bargain..please let me know.
              Hello Mvs,

I am really sorry to inform you that in Bavdhan, builders have now increased their rates so high that I doubt if you can get good 2BHK flat in 30L.
              I am telling because initially I was also searching in this area but since last few months I've observed that prices per sqft are increased by 500 to 1500/- per sqft.
              In area near Chandani Chawk, the rate last month was 3450 to 3650 per sqft (depending upon builder). So, considering 2BHK flat of average 1000sqft, base cost itself goes to 35L.

---------
              Sagar

Comment

Hi Sagar,

Can you pls list the projects and rates you visited in Bavdhan ?

Tks

Comment

Current Rates in Bavdhan

Originally posted by w_sanjay View Post
                  Hi Sagar,

Can you pls list the projects and rates you visited in Bavdhan ?

Tks

Ambiience Antalia -> 3500/- (3450 start 50/- per floor rise; 2BHK -> min 41L) -> Behind Maratha Mandir
                  Leisure -> 3450/- (Floor Rise 50/-) -> Behind Maratha Mandir
                  Satin Hills -> 3500/- (40L) -> On Pirangut Road
                  Nyati Esplanade -> 3200/- -> poss Mar 2011 -> 40L -> Bavdhan (Bk) crossing Highway
                  Ved Vihar -> 3450/- -> near Bank of Maharashtra (Vidnyan Nagar)
                  Basil -> 3450/- -> Near bank of Maharashtra (Vidnyan Nagar)

These few sites I've personally visited and inquired.
                  Rates asked between Mid Feb-2010 to March End 2010.

Most of these projects have floor rise premium rates as well.

------------
                  Sagar

Comment

Can you tell me the location of projects ?

Are these in Kothrud or Bavdhan ?

Comment

Originally posted by w_sanjay View Post
                      Can you tell me the location of projects ?

Are these in Kothrud or Bavdhan ?
                      -----------------

Both are in Bavdhan. If you know Bavdhan, then crossing Marathi Mandir or Petrol Pump (towards Pashan), after few meters you get Bank of Maharashtra, in front of that one small Road goes to Vidnyan Nagar.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X