Hello all,
i need some info abt the project sai marigold in pimple saudagar. The other project of this builder are( Sai aangan, Sai Avenue). Could any one please share the details about the builder/ any information you have abt the marigold project?
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SSD builders - horrible

SSD Builders are the best examples of giving false commitments....they have a very bad reputaion for the same..infact they have one more building in sangvi as well....they are adament and their sales team including the builder are very ill mannered....they still feel that nobody specially we customers cannot do any thing against them(builders)...

So, better try for other builder plz..

rgdrs
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away from SSD

One of the most idiotic and arrogant builders you'll come across. Rest assured that your project will never be completed. promises made in the brochure will remain just that "promises". If you have any doubts.. just go and visit the last two projects of SSD Sai Avenue & Sai Angan both opposite Kunal Icon and you'll get the real picture. If you still want to spash 25+ lakhs of your hard earned money on Mr Vijay & Vinod... remember you were warned.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am a owner of a flat in Sai Avenue. and have suffered a lot. This builder is not at all worth our money. He has gone to such a unprofessional way that he denied his written commitments saying the sign is not done by me.
    I have asked for certain extra work and have decided the price for each of them and taken a signed copy of extra work and amount due for this extra work. Despite doing all this the builder didnt do the work properly many of the things he charged more than double of what was aggreed and didnt gave me the possession unless i paid the extra amount. when showed the signed copy he denied that he never signed it.

He has taken money for covered parking and still havent provided the parking. The height is when went to visit in office he denies to meet and also does not take the calls.

I wish i wouldnt have bought the flat from him even if he would have given it 1000 RS less rate than market.
    CommentQuote
  • ^^ damn.. die you builders :Grrr:
    CommentQuote
  • File a criminal case under 420 of IPC & in parallel file a case in consumer court under-cheating & malpractises act. Hire a good attorney firm as it will take care of civil as well as criminal case. See the color once a show cause notice is issued to him. If he is a member of PBAP, take this matter to PBAB greviance cell too. Hope this helps.

* If possible file case alongwith other buyers here so that the weightage would be naturally more & put this is media. Nothing like bad news splashing against rivals/enemies in media.
    Eg. See what happened to Siddhivinayak Group & Mittal Brothers!:D
    CommentQuote
  • What a publicity to SSD builders...I wonder how this guy dare to launch project by project while cheating in his earlier projects....Why are ppls are so Vocal in this type of forum & dont take legal way????

I think this is due to our ROTTEN judiciary system, that safeguard, these cheaters, still I think ppls should file cases against these builders & try to spread BADname to these ppls to as many ppls as possible theu these types of forums ,in ur offices etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    What a publicity to SSD builders...I wonder how this guy dare to launch project by project while cheating in his earlier projects....Why are ppls are so Vocal in this type of forum & dont take legal way????

I think this is due to our ROTTEN judiciary system, that safeguard, these cheaters

It is due to ROTTEN enslaved mind of us middle-class "Darpok Class" who is ready to compromise in life becoz we don't wanna fight.
    CommentQuote
  • I totally agree with u mady on this...but reason of this mindset is the rotten system only...Still one need to give a try...at least in consumer court...

Originally Posted by hitmady
    It is due to ROTTEN enslaved mind of us middle-class "Darpok Class" who is ready to compromise in life becoz we don't wanna fight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ash7979
    I totally agree with u mady on this...but reason of this mindset is the rotten system only...Still one need to give a try...at least in consumer court...

Right, ash.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks for your inputs, the builder is really wise and has not mentioned clearcut terms and conditions in agrrement. He already has 4 cases in court; and he flaunts about it. He only said once if you want to go in court go ahead i already have 4 cases yours will be 5th.

And at the time of purchase he was not ready to change the terms and conditions. and he has already taken the booking & registration amount prior to giving the copy of agrrement.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think any of the above statement makes any sense

Hi All,

Please stop spreading false news in the Market.

I have very good experience with SSD builders and I am one of his customer. All the above posts look like written by some of their compititors.

I think, if you are looking for any of their project please go ahead.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Need urgent help on ssd builder sai platinum project....Pls Help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Folks,

I need urgent help about SSB builders in Pimple saudagar,
    I planning to go for 2BHK in sai platinum project, i need to know the current reputation of the bulider, has any body booked a flat in sai platinum,

I have seen a thread complaning about the builder,but all such threads are there for every other builder too.
    Is it worth to go for his project, Kindly reply back soon as i am planning to final on the flat tommoerow most probably.

Pls Help soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am also planning for the same. Request you to please post a reply.

Originally Posted by rahulfhp
    Hi Folks,

I need urgent help about SSB builders in Pimple saudagar,
    I planning to go for 2BHK in sai platinum project, i need to know the current reputation of the bulider, has any body booked a flat in sai platinum,

I have seen a thread complaning about the builder,but all such threads are there for every other builder too.
    Is it worth to go for his project, Kindly reply back soon as i am planning to final on the flat tommoerow most probably.

Pls Help soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meet_amitshah
    Hi All,

Please stop spreading false news in the Market.

I have very good experience with SSD builders and I am one of his customer. All the above posts look like written by some of their compititors.

I think, if you are looking for any of their project please go ahead.

Regards.

Stop putting allegations for others.

You look like a builder agent.......

:bab (34): something is fishy......:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thunderbird
    Even I am also planning for the same. Request you to please post a reply.

See my reply here

ALL D BEST
    CommentQuote