Hi All,

I am planning to buy flat in rajveer palace pimple s, but he was qouting me at the rate of 2600 sq/ft but i came to know that he is even selling below that means at the rate of 2100-2200 sq/ft..As one of friend purchased the flat at the rate of 2000 at wadhwani builder he was telling me the prices already come down. but i liked the rajveer palcae and quality he is providing...can anybody help me out in this to check with rate...I am even ready to buy at the rate of 2100...

Thanks in adavance...
Sumit
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The rate of 2100 is enough in that area. Don't pay more that that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cool_victor
    Hi All,

I am planning to buy flat in rajveer palace pimple s, but he was qouting me at the rate of 2600 sq/ft but i came to know that he is even selling below that means at the rate of 2100-2200 sq/ft..As one of friend purchased the flat at the rate of 2000 at wadhwani builder he was telling me the prices already come down. but i liked the rajveer palcae and quality he is providing...can anybody help me out in this to check with rate...I am even ready to buy at the rate of 2100...

Thanks in adavance...
    Sumit

2600/- to 2500/- is bargain value depend on floor and view. I don't think anyone has bargained less than that for Rajveer. Not sure abt availbility of flats. If options are many one can wait for price reduction. 6 months back builder was not ready to go down below 3000/-

Wdhavani has all projects near Gobind garden which is not that connected and rates are around 2200/-. Also if there is new project launch and possession after 2 yrs rates are lower but any way u have to pay loan interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Me too had wanted to buy there, but the builder would not budge below 2645, I took came to know that he has sold at around 2400 from some sources. So bargain hard.
    CommentQuote
  • 2100 rate I am ready to book rite away. Unfortunately this is not happening... :(
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand, why people are so crazy about Rajaveer Palace ? I have seen the project. The buildings look cool. However, there are no flats available which have even a hint of view of so called amenities. The project shape is rectangular and buildings appear like a boggies of a train. Right now there is no construction on right or left side, so its airy and sunny in lots of flats. But over a few years, as the new buildings come up on both sides, it will be a different story altogether.

Why not to go for other projects in the same area who are selling for 2000-2100 psft. One of my colleagues bought a flat at S3 for Rs. 2000 psft. I have decided to wait a bit more. The prices are going to fall more for sure. If you look at the rent is this area its around 9K-10K for 2BHK flats which cost you around 25L-29L, suggesting majority of the flats are bought for investment. Just like stock market, its a matter of time. Once the fear of property prices coming down sperads among investors too, they will start selling and that will bring down the prices. The builder will have no choice then, but to reduce the prices.

It has already started happening. A couple of weeks back, saw a 2 BHK resale flat Runwal Dipmala quoting 24 L and was ready to sell 21 L(came to know that the owner was in urgent need of cash as he had lost his job). I did not go for that as i did not like the flat plan. Till the rates fall, hold onto your cash and get interest on your bank FDs than getting caught in builder's trap and paying heavy interests.
    CommentQuote
  • External look of Rajaveer Palace might be good, but there is nothing special about the interiors. the layout, quality, finishing etc is same as other G.K builder projects which in my opinion is not upto the mark. For me it is definitely not worth paying 30L. Few things I noted,

1. Buildings have manual lifts which are very small and can accomodate at max 3-4 people
    2. Ordinary window grills
    3. Poor quality POP in living room (selling point for them)
    4. Poor quality sanitary ware
    5. Low quality Jaquar fittings

I dont know in what terms this is a palace. As one of G.K builders sales person commented "Our customers are mostly middle class people and they dont care much regarding good quality"

Think about it guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aviraj
    External look of Rajaveer Palace might be good, but there is nothing special about the interiors. the layout, quality, finishing etc is same as other G.K builder projects which in my opinion is not upto the mark. For me it is definitely not worth paying 30L. Few things I noted,

1. Buildings have manual lifts which are very small and can accomodate at max 3-4 people
    2. Ordinary window grills
    3. Poor quality POP in living room (selling point for them)
    4. Poor quality sanitary ware
    5. Low quality Jaquar fittings

I dont know in what terms this is a palace. As one of G.K builders sales person commented "Our customers are mostly middle class people and they dont care much regarding good quality"

Think about it guys.

-----

You are wrong dear....probably you must have seen other flat outside rajaveer......I have seen it as my friend have a house there. The construction quality is 100 times better than any other prj in PIMPLE SAUDAGAR.....
    CommentQuote