Last updated: December 10 2010
9 | Posts
7938 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flats at pimple saudagar/ pimple gurav

Hi Guys,

need help for buying flats at pimple saudagar area.....

can u suggest me some good projects who are offering good rates (2000-2500psf).

My budget is near to 25L - 27L.

Please share info if u know abt some good societies.

Thanks in advance

Re : Flats at pimple saudagar/ pimple gurav

Have you got property in your Budget?

Comment

Hi!
      Could you buy a property in PS.
      Can you suggest me some good project in affordable price with quality construction please.

Comment

I went to Rajveer (GK builders). They are quoting 3200/-. Thats means a 995 sq feet 2BHK coming around 35k ( including MSEB,registration,open space parking). But they say one 2 remains.

Comment

Kishore,

This one two flats remaining is the the standard statement of most of the builders. Some times they say that its not available and then they will call you back saying that cancellation is there and you can book it. These are standard tricks of builders. You can negotiate hard with GK. The current rate provided is way too high for that area.
          Also, recently most of the builders raised the rate for the diwali season! Its going to come down after that. Maharashtra election, artificial hype, perception creation that recession is over etc is the motive. Read through the various threads in this forum and make your decision. Patience is the mantra
          One project I liked in the Wakad area is Apostrophe by Kasturi. There are also quoting around 3200. Its far better than Rajveer. Again, I don't advise to take Apostrophe at that rate. It has to be much lower for that area.

regards
          MJ

Comment

One thing is sure that Builders are playing all tricks to keep the price up. Only only way we can keep them in control is by not getting into the trap. The only reason prices shooted last time was because people was ready to pay without even questioning the builder for higher rates.

Even I am hunting for a good society in balewadi, PS or wakad. I need to look what fits my budget and my need. I guess 2600-2800 psf should be the right rate in PS and wakad for good locality. Anything more than that is questionable.

Gagan

Comment

Try out on PS - Rahatni road near Nisarg Kiran project. Rates are aound 2500 in this area and very close to PS.

Comment

Me too is looking out for a 2BHK flat in Pimple Saudagar area, share your experience of visiting any flat.

Comment

Among all the projects visited so far in PS, my take would be on resale ones - element 5,Vasant Avenue or Mithra's Park. The only issue is avaibility.. I guess.:-)

Comment

resale flat at PS, wakad

I have been searching for 3 BHK resale flats around PS and Wakad. There are not many good options left. Right now rates quoted by builder is 4000+ and this is completely insane and still people are buying it. While working with broker, I found that there are flats available in Park Street, Park Royale, vasanth avenue, mirchandani, royal imperio, deepmala, GK builder properties, Kunal icon etc. So resale market has opened up since builder itself is quoting too high and investors trying to capitalized on property boom.

I need suggestion from veterans here on purchasing flat in PS, wakad, Baner area. My budget is at around 3000 Rs per sq. ft. Should I wait for few more months before buying property or go ahead with purchase in less reputed schemes. Should I expect property rates to go down in few more months/year? There is one active thread going on where people are speculating over property rates going down.

Thanks
                    Amol

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X