Folks,

Three more complexes in and around Pimple Saudagar, self have shortliseted.

Laxmi Angan (Near Happy thoughts): Local builder (L.S. Mhetre), quoting a intial rate of 2700, for now says he will sell at 2550, area looks good, construction looks good, all amneties provided. What do you all suggest is a good rate to work with the builder ?

Vasant Avenue: Pimple Saudagar, nice complex, ready quoting 2700, as per the current nego 2550. What's the good rate to work with this builder?

Mirchandani Palms: Expected to be ready in 6 Months, seems he has had lot of issues with possession (he himself accepts), offering discounted rate of 2575, ready to bring down to 2500. What's the good rate to work with this builder?

Need your inputs.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I checked Laxmi Angan but I think area is not as much builder is claiming. Also local builder not much reputation. Not PBAP member so built up % may be more than 25% and that could be reason area looks small compared to claim.

Mirchandani palms - not sure why got delayed so much. Was clamimng 3300 once. Good location. Do not have feedback on builder reputation but project looks good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahesh pune
    I checked Laxmi Angan but I think area is not as much builder is claiming. Also local builder not much reputation. Not PBAP member so built up % may be more than 25% and that could be reason area looks small compared to claim.

Mirchandani palms - not sure why got delayed so much. Was clamimng 3300 once. Good location. Do not have feedback on builder reputation but project looks good.

Mirchandani Palms has issues..builder not having good feedback from people around..also had parking issue in the complex..not a lot available in 2BHK so may not neg. too much
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anoopmitra
    Folks,

Three more complexes in and around Pimple Saudagar, self have shortliseted.

Laxmi Angan (Near Happy thoughts): Local builder (L.S. Mhetre), quoting a intial rate of 2700, for now says he will sell at 2550, area looks good, construction looks good, all amneties provided. What do you all suggest is a good rate to work with the builder ?

Vasant Avenue: Pimple Saudagar, nice complex, ready quoting 2700, as per the current nego 2550. What's the good rate to work with this builder?

Mirchandani Palms: Expected to be ready in 6 Months, seems he has had lot of issues with possession (he himself accepts), offering discounted rate of 2575, ready to bring down to 2500. What's the good rate to work with this builder?

Need your inputs.

vasant builder is ready for 2400. bargain hard and come down to 2200. that area cannot be worth more than 2000 in my opinion but you will have to wait for some time for 2000 psft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Freenivas Reddy
    vasant builder is ready for 2400. bargain hard and come down to 2200. that area cannot be worth more than 2000 in my opinion but you will have to wait for some time for 2000 psft.

Hey, is he surely ready to bargain up to 2400psft. His latest no regret offer was 2450 just 2 days back. is it really worth? i saw the building and seems to be OK. there are external amanities but no internal amanities except LPG Pipeline. i was told that he is the only builder who is offering LPG pipeline and who got 10story construction sanction...
    CommentQuote
  • how much will be the total cost in Lakshmi angan??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj.joshi
    Hey, is he surely ready to bargain up to 2400psft. His latest no regret offer was 2450 just 2 days back. is it really worth? i saw the building and seems to be OK. there are external amanities but no internal amanities except LPG Pipeline. i was told that he is the only builder who is offering LPG pipeline and who got 10story construction sanction...

how much will be the total cost in Vasant Avenue?
    CommentQuote
  • Im not sure of these are really good projects to put your money in

Mirchandani Palms has a lot of issues which you can read about in this forum or all over the internet. The project has already been delayed and the builder does not deliver what he promises.

I liked Vasant avenue when I went there. The society has a lot of free space to move around and looks neat from outside. However as per a friend, the construction is not very good. There are construction issues inside the flats, drainage, tiling etc

No idea regarding laxmi angan, but if the builder is unknown, better to invest after thorough check.

Whatever you shortlist, it will be best to go with a ready possession flat at this time. Dont risk putting your money in an under construction property.
    CommentQuote
  • Stay Away from Mirchandani.

Mirchandani is big crook. Was quoting INR 3500/sq ft in last year, which means a good drop of INR 1000/sq ft.

To more about this chap, visit the following link:-

="http://www.punescoop.com/comments/2006/5/10/13629/8326/6#6"]http://foolflatpurchaser.blogspot.com/
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current rate in Laxmi Angan?
    CommentQuote
  • 2 bhk resale in vasant avenue

is it worth to buy resale 2 bhk (1100 sqft) at 36 lacs in vasant avenue...any suggestions..
    CommentQuote
  • Dont go beyound 2600/sf.

Originally Posted by mantri21
    is it worth to buy resale 2 bhk (1100 sqft) at 36 lacs in vasant avenue...any suggestions..

Basic cost of 28Lacs to 29Lacs (2600*1100) would be better. Dont go beyound 2600/sf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mantri21

Basic cost of 28Lacs to 29Lacs is better.
    CommentQuote
  • thank u...is any resale availale in vasant avenue in that range
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mantri21

Similar question after 3 yrs :)..

Is it worth to buy a resale 2 bHK (1085 sqft ) at 57-60L in an already established socitey of Mirchandani palms...

Any Suggestions/comments are most welcome

Thx..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maryan
    Similar question after 3 yrs :)..

Is it worth to buy a resale 2 bHK (1085 sqft ) at 57-60L in an already established socitey of Mirchandani palms...

Have a look at the percentage appreciation in 3 years. Almost 75%.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote