Dear all,

A flat in Balewadi - Gateway from Astrix builder project. i am offered about 2550 per sq ft by an investor in resale. also need to pay additional 4.1 Lac additional for parking, MSEB, society, legel and main etc. (Registration and stamp duty cost extra)

Flat will be ready in 1-2 months. it is 1750 sq ft flat.

Do you suggest to accept this offer OR should I wait for some more time or check other project for lower prize?

your suggestions will be a great help.
Read more
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    And if you look at ph2, those are smaller than ph1 but surely not small either.

Value is different for different people. With my experience with this project, I won't buy here irrespective of cost. There are some projects, which are completely out of my radar, this is one of them.

Thanks for your inputs for the Supreme Palms and Gateway..

Regarding Gateway, I agree the value may be different for different people ..but my question was regarding the price :) .. That should be a tangible aspect for a property. Value may differ ..

Also, what are the other projects which are completely out of your Radar.. Any feedback about Golden Cascade in Wakad. This may be offtrack on this thread as I have already posted my query on the Golden Cascade thread ..
    CommentQuote
  • PMPL bustand will be outside one of the gate of gateway..its between main road and gateway gate and from distance if u look at the gateway entrance its look like touching main road only...not sure how that will impact the residents and the shops of gateways which are still waiting for shopkeepers

Originally Posted by mittalv2002
    Thanks for your inputs for the Supreme Palms and Gateway..

Regarding Gateway, I agree the value may be different for different people ..but my question was regarding the price :) .. That should be a tangible aspect for a property. Value may differ ..

Also, what are the other projects which are completely out of your Radar.. Any feedback about Golden Cascade in Wakad. This may be offtrack on this thread as I have already posted my query on the Golden Cascade thread ..
    CommentQuote
  • hi manu,

will this be in the open plot between gateway and the bharati vidyapeeth school? Man, there will be total chaos at that intersection
    CommentQuote
  • No..this is in front of gateway towards Elite empire..chaos for gateway as this is pretty small area. ...pmc is creating 8+ bus stands in pune..2 in balewadi..one is just outside gaetway and other i think will be moiz college...

Originally Posted by footy1
    hi manu,

will this be in the open plot between gateway and the bharati vidyapeeth school? Man, there will be total chaos at that intersection
    CommentQuote
  • Well...that area is pretty much a residential area right now. Though there is a huge commercial cplx coming up opp Park Xpress.

I had looked at Gateway a while back but I wouldn't buy there if there is a bus depot right in front of it. Current residents must be :bab (45):. Wonder if this will bring the area prices down :D

This article has the details:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Pune-Mahanagar-Parivahan-Mahamandal-Limited-gets-land-at-nine-places-for-bus-depots/articleshow/16647454.cms

Other areas where such things are coming up are -

Land received from Pune Municipal Corporation
    Pashant Sai chowk: 4 acres
    Baner Girme nagar: 8,000 sq ft
    Narhe road Dhayari: 15,000 sq ft
    Kondhwa Budruk: 1,500 sq ft
    Kondhwa Kumar Park: 2,000 sq ft
    Handewadi road (Hadapsar): 1 acre
    Two places at Katraj: 4 acres and 10,000 sq ft
    Kuber Park (Kothrud): 2 acres
    CommentQuote
  • The bus depot is indeed correct. Infact, the land/amenity space of Celista is given for bus depot, yes depot & not stand. The builder said that PMC will make garden but now it has been confirmed that depot will be at Celista & bus stops near Gateway/Elite empire corner.
    Because of depot, even Kunal Regulus will be hit. Imagine these buses doing ghang-ghang sound from 4AM to 12AM !!
    CommentQuote