Collapse

Balewadi - Getway Astrix

Last updated: October 8 2012
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Balewadi - Getway Astrix

Excellent info REAL....This is the way to go to every builder. I have observed that ALL the investors flat are NOT maintained...hence the seepage/leakage issues keep on persisting. When you buy from investor, make sure that you confirm on above aspects as mentioned by REAL.BTW, water situation is very BAD here.Other than seepage water from the rains, we would not find any source of water other than the tankers managed by scorpios.
    Great work REAL...we appreciate this !

The project name should be "GET_OUT"..

Thx - Harish

Comment

Excellent peice of work. This is the kind of information that helps prospective buyers. Hoping to see more 'parda faash' of other projects too.

Comment

Is this project really bogus....
        I dont think so, 3 BHK resale are quoting 85 Lacs now..
        We have just made quite a huge loss being in the bear club....
        I know it is harsh reality but it is true...
        Just accept it...
        I have been waiting and waiting since so many years and i have seen flats go from 60 to 70 to 80 and I am already priced out...
        What do you have to say realacres ??????

Comment

Is this project really bogus....
          I dont think so, 3 BHK resale are quoting 85 Lacs now..
          We have just made quite a huge loss being in the bear club....
          I know it is harsh reality but it is true...
          Just accept it...
          I have been waiting and waiting since so many years and i have seen flats go from 60 to 70 to 80 and I am already priced out...
          What do you have to say realacres ??????

Comment

Any idea of the current resale prices in this scheme?

Comment

Any feedback about the current situation on the society.. Read this thread and a few others on the forum.. most of the feedback points to the investor flats etc.. I don't have much idea what it would translate into for a 2-3 year old society.

Should i consider the flat or avoid this as plague.. the deal is for a 1750 sqft flat (saleable), carpet is approx 1250 sqft and the price quoted is 85L + 2% brokrage + stamp + registration + ?? (are there any other costs involved in resale flat)

Comment

Originally posted by mittalv2002 View Post
                Any feedback about the current situation on the society.. Read this thread and a few others on the forum.. most of the feedback points to the investor flats etc.. I don't have much idea what it would translate into for a 2-3 year old society.

Should i consider the flat or avoid this as plague.. the deal is for a 1750 sqft flat (saleable), carpet is approx 1250 sqft and the price quoted is 85L + 2% brokrage + stamp + registration + ?? (are there any other costs involved in resale flat)
                Seems you are looking in B building as they have 1750 sq ft flats, facing Pride Xpress & Supreme Palms. If you see my old posts, the quality is pathetic & most are investor flats only. I was getting same flat for 50L+ odd something + taxes, but rejected due to numerous issues mentioned above.

It is better to look at Vascon Willows rather, just check the loading area here though.
                If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                  Seems you are looking in B building as they have 1750 sq ft flats, facing Pride Xpress & Supreme Palms. If you see my old posts, the quality is pathetic & most are investor flats only. I was getting same flat for 50L+ odd something + taxes, but rejected due to numerous issues mentioned above.

It is better to look at Vascon Willows rather, just check the loading area here though.
                  Thanks for the feedback.. Any pointers to apartments in Willows ? I have not come across any resale.. And the new one AFAIK are minimum 1Cr+..

I am looking for something in the range of 80L.. +/- 5% .. what are the societies that I should be looking at ? 2.5 or 3 BHK.. immediately livable with family..

Comment

Originally posted by mittalv2002 View Post
                    Thanks for the feedback.. Any pointers to apartments in Willows ? I have not come across any resale.. And the new one AFAIK are minimum 1Cr+..

I am looking for something in the range of 80L.. +/- 5% .. what are the societies that I should be looking at ? 2.5 or 3 BHK.. immediately livable with family..
                    Go to willows, show them your interest. I am sure their higher ups will talk with you directly at their office. I would like to inform that sales are dud & Vascon too have laid off its staff especially those working outside Pune.

You can get a 3BR for far less than 80L at Supreme Palms, but I don't think the price is right & area too isn't as big as Willows or Gateways. Other option is Pallacio but location is bad. I would still bet on nego with Vascon for Willows.
                    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      Go to willows, show them your interest. I am sure their higher ups will talk with you directly at their office. I would like to inform that sales are dud & Vascon too have laid off its staff especially those working outside Pune.

You can get a 3BR for far less than 80L at Supreme Palms, but I don't think the price is right & area too isn't as big as Willows or Gateways. Other option is Pallacio but location is bad. I would still bet on nego with Vascon for Willows.
                      hmmm... that is giving me some confidence to go to Willows.. I have kept myself away from that so far for the fear of not liking other smaller flats after viewing large ones..

BTW, i saw a flat in Supreme Palms.. and the owner is quoting 90L + stamp + RC + brokrage....i.e. almost 1Cr.. That is way too much for a flat ad-measuring 1450 sqft (salable) .. I thought 75 (complete pkg) is the right price for that flat/society.....anyway....

<B>Gateway is still an open option with me.. </B> what should be a good price for that apartment, if I ultimately go for that, knowing all the shortcoming that have been told so far ....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X