Collapse

Pune : Wakad Vs. Pimple Saudagar

Last updated: June 19 2017
36 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune : Wakad Vs. Pimple Saudagar

Bech De ...Sold 2BHK Wakad flat bought in early 2010 at today's Market price and I can't stop smiling

Wakad I feel has a distinct advantage over PS due to proximity to Hinjewadi and other socio-economic development around like the Paranjpe mall, Few townships coming around...Also presence of Reputed builders compared to PS is a plus tooo...

Comment

Wakad vs PS

Wakad = Necessity is the mother of invention

Wakad is purely the outcome of demand arising due to several IT folks residing purely based on proximity factor .

Comment

Please let me know -

What is the overall situation of water supply here ? Overall in Wakad?

Or you can let me know about your locality - On road adjoining pink city? On Dutt Mandir road? Kaspate vasti ? Park street side?

Comment

which is best..after 7 years.. is it wakad or PS?

IMO, PS is still leading...

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth View Post
            LOL, sujit, please wake up from slumber. You are replying to a 2 year old post. In the mean time, PS and Wakad areas have raced ahead both in prices as well as rents.

But thanks for digging the old post. It shows the maturity of members when they judge place by its name, and also how long in future can the internet analyst can see

I am sure the PS buyers are lauging their hats off now, whereas bears are repeating same phrase: RE will crash - RE will crash, from past 4 years! Itna bhagvan ka naam lete to aaj saadhu sant bante
            LOL somehow missed this psot 3 years back

Comment

Originally posted by samrock View Post
              Bech De ...Sold 2BHK Wakad flat bought in early 2010 at today's Market price and I can't stop smiling

Wakad I feel has a distinct advantage over PS due to proximity to Hinjewadi and other socio-economic development around like the Paranjpe mall, Few townships coming around...Also presence of Reputed builders compared to PS is a plus tooo...
              If you sold 2day, you would have been giggling

Comment

NO straight answer.....

i think... ppl r still exploring both..... (like Aundh vs baner..in early..2000)

Comment

Wakad is a concrete eyesore. Unlivable for people who like a bit of green or open space. Probably will be liked by people who are negotiating Mumbai suburban traffic and trains everyday. In that case Wakad will seem nice.

Pimple Saudagar is better in terms of open spaces, (other than strip of road with a high density of shops), there are still places facing the farm / defence area , and believe me, i can get birdsong clear and bright, a cool breeze , silence from Planet millennium (back) in the morning. Depends on the flat and which side it is facing.

However as someone rightly said , many of the builders in this area have put up poor quality or poor plan constructions and that has ruined the feel. And infra never catches up it's always behind.

We just seem to have to accept living in a concrete jungle...and a messy one at that...we can't all migrate to Hiranandani Powai or some such area !

Of course if only for investment then so much debate is not required...as long as you can sell at a good profit and exit ....and like samrock laugh your way to the bank!

Comment

PS & Wakad-- both r concrete. But..

PS & Wakad-- both r concrete. But..

PS has some PLUS points:-

wide road,
                    kind off-Defecne land ..facing(Again depending on ur soc + flat)
                    Good connectivity (To PCMC + PMC)

Wakad-:

Schools
                    college..nr. to IT park
                    Big builders(brand)

Comment

Originally posted by Srinipune View Post
                      Wakad is a concrete eyesore. Unlivable for people who like a bit of green or open space. Probably will be liked by people who are negotiating Mumbai suburban traffic and trains everyday. In that case Wakad will seem nice.

Pimple Saudagar is better in terms of open spaces, (other than strip of road with a high density of shops), there are still places facing the farm / defence area , and believe me, i can get birdsong clear and bright, a cool breeze , silence from Planet millennium (back) in the morning. Depends on the flat and which side it is facing.

However as someone rightly said , many of the builders in this area have put up poor quality or poor plan constructions and that has ruined the feel. And infra never catches up it's always behind.

We just seem to have to accept living in a concrete jungle...and a messy one at that...we can't all migrate to Hiranandani Powai or some such area !

Of course if only for investment then so much debate is not required...as long as you can sell at a good profit and exit ....and like samrock laugh your way to the bank!

Maan Village will be good for eyes who want to live in jungle

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X