Last updated: December 1 2014
74 | Posts
30308 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcove, Atul Enterprises, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - Details required

Hello Friends,

I visited Alcove project by Atual Enterprises in pimple saudagar, opposite Rajaveer Palace. They are offering 2600 psf and possession is in May 2010. Project layout and specifications are quite good and they are providing almost all amenities.

I would like to know about the builder reputation and kind of construction he gives. Also if anyone of you have visited this project and know the price ? Please suggest me what should be the exact price for this project? Also let me know if anyone has purchased a flat in this?

Thanks,
    Manish.

Re : Alcove, Atul Enterprises, Pimple Saudagar, Pune - Details required

I also visited Alcove last day and they have good rush and sales person did not get time to talk to us. I saw show flat and it looks good, however my colleague told me they are not going to give these much whatever they are shwoing in show flat.

Also about price, they are not negotiating it. Possession in May 2010 looks difficult to me.

Comment

Atul is reputed builder. But do not have many constructions in Pune. I hav e seen Leela garden iin Kalyani nagar by Atul. Alcove plan looks good. But initial booking and May 2010 for inner buildings. complex is far too inside in PS and then buildings he is offering are last one in row so lot to walk.

Comment

Looking at project size I don't think possesion can ve before sept 2010. on booking flat now rate rate 2600/- one has to pay interest of around 3 lakhs before possession. so it is better to book in ready possesion flat evan by paying 200/- extra.

Comment

Planning to Wait...!!!

I totally agree with you Mahesh that you will have to pay 3 lakhs extra as an interest. Coz i also see the project not getting completed before sep 2010.

But in PS, ready possession societies are not as good as is planned by Alcove. Friends in 35 lakhs i don't think we are getting any decent society in PS area. All the societies are very new and not as good as compared to Alcove layout. You will have to compromise on the society in PS area.

I went to alcove last weekend and they are saying that they have very few flats remanining as most of them are booked, also you don't have much choice of flats. They have basically got all the flats booked. What do you guys say, is it a truth or they are lying but not providing the options ?

Comment

prakash,

If your budget is 35L, try Rajaveer palace. Phase 1 possession in July, Phase 2 in December (maybe even earlier). GK is a reputed developer in this area and delivers on time, as promised. Few of my friends have their flats in PS area (one in GK's Roseland Residency) and they all agree about GK's reputation.

Comment

One of my friend visited Alcove this Sat'day and they were agree for 2450 in group.

Comment

I am agree with VBrege. There is good feedback abt GK from my friends in PS. I have not visited Alcove recently. WHen I visited he has opened plan for innermost building only and I was not interested in last building from road. They may be opening buildings one by one for booking and so forcing to select from remaining flats and one has to compromise on location , floor no & view.

Comment

That's true my frnds, when i went last week they told me that there are very few availability left with them. and the options given to me were either 11th floor or on the back side of the building where there is no view of amenities. I guess they are playing game with the customers and wants to first clear there non-prime flats.

And boss about Rajaveer I don't understand one thing that how people are liking that project. Flats may be good form insiade but have you guys thought of its layout. It looks like a Railway boggies kept one after the another. And amenities are very less. Think of the people who will live at the end of the project. There are all small low rise bunglows in and around that project and the people are also not so good. I personally don't like it and never been to that project.

Comment

I am totally agree with comment of 'Railway boggies' In PS I found most of the projects (Rajweer , rose valley , sun crest , alcove , mirchandani palms , alcove , rose county , laxmi angan) are like that. And builders offer rooms in last bogie far away from enterance.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X