Hello Friends,:)

I visited Alcove project by Atual Enterprises in pimple saudagar, opposite Rajaveer Palace. They are offering 2600 psf and possession is in May 2010. Project layout and specifications are quite good and they are providing almost all amenities.

I would like to know about the builder reputation and kind of construction he gives. Also if anyone of you have visited this project and know the price ? Please suggest me what should be the exact price for this project? Also let me know if anyone has purchased a flat in this?

Thanks,
Manish.
Read more
69 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Manish,

I almost booked the flat there in ALCOVE last month.Just to see & check the quality of construction, I visited Atul Enterprises' LEELA GARDEN in Kalyaninagar. I was in complete shock to see the society. There were cracks all around the external building.Project is completed "with DELAY of more than 6 months" 5 years ago !! :-) I met the society chairman and I was further surprised to hear the complaints about the society and the builder. There are leakage/seepage problems in the flats ( I actually saw them) with poor workmanship by the labourors.Builder has sold a part of the society land to a fitness club (Solaris) without permission of the society and a case is pending in the court against this builder. This was not written in the agreement and people are suffering from this nuisance.
    This is the FACT.

Now, regarding ALCOVE, he has to come down to the realistic property rate in PS where a good and committed developer like GK was quoting 2600 in last month. So if he says that he has come down from 3100 to 2400 does not bring a surprise to me....otherwise people would have cancelled their bookings in no time. It's a markeing strategy to lure the potential (??) customers. Regarding possession, as said earlier, builder is not committing in his agreement (june 2010).Few estate agents in that area tell me that this project would not be completed till OCT 2010 minimum. :-) SO...??? Once booked, the EMI's will start and money will flow from the customer. But what about the commitment from the builder ??? We as desperate customers pay the EMI's (probably hard cash in some cases) with just a hope.

Thats why I did not go for the booking and I have my reservations about this builder.

These are "SOLELY" my observations about this builder. Disclaimer : Those who have booked the flats here in ALCOVE, need not read this blog as they are the ones who have all the knowledge in this real estate world and who dream about their house for a life time.

Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Check site ]http://www.atulenterprises.com for more details abt builder. IN Hinjewadi ( Road to IT park on left side while coming to IT park) you can see Blossom Homes row houses which looks really bad and are in bad shape. for more details abt builder. IN Hinjewadi ( Road to IT park on left side while coming to IT park) you can see Blossom Homes row houses which looks really bad and are in bad shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Harish for your response. Your point's are quite valid and agreed on it. Can you suggest me some good projects which you people are looking for ? or have your booked some? What was the rate given to you in ALCOVE last month when you almost booked ? Please suggest me as i need to finalized something.

Thanks,
    Manish.

Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Hi Manish,

I almost booked the flat there in ALCOVE last month.Just to see & check the quality of construction, I visited Atul Enterprises' LEELA GARDEN in Kalyaninagar. I was in complete shock to see the society. There were cracks all around the external building.Project is completed "with DELAY of more than 6 months" 5 years ago !! :-) I met the society chairman and I was further surprised to hear the complaints about the society and the builder. There are leakage/seepage problems in the flats ( I actually saw them) with poor workmanship by the labourors.Builder has sold a part of the society land to a fitness club (Solaris) without permission of the society and a case is pending in the court against this builder. This was not written in the agreement and people are suffering from this nuisance.
    This is the FACT.

Now, regarding ALCOVE, he has to come down to the realistic property rate in PS where a good and committed developer like GK was quoting 2600 in last month. So if he says that he has come down from 3100 to 2400 does not bring a surprise to me....otherwise people would have cancelled their bookings in no time. It's a markeing strategy to lure the potential (??) customers. Regarding possession, as said earlier, builder is not committing in his agreement (june 2010).Few estate agents in that area tell me that this project would not be completed till OCT 2010 minimum. :-) SO...??? Once booked, the EMI's will start and money will flow from the customer. But what about the commitment from the builder ??? We as desperate customers pay the EMI's (probably hard cash in some cases) with just a hope.

Thats why I did not go for the booking and I have my reservations about this builder.

These are "SOLELY" my observations about this builder. Disclaimer : Those who have booked the flats here in ALCOVE, need not read this blog as they are the ones who have all the knowledge in this real estate world and who dream about their house for a life time.

Thanks -
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harishkulks
    Guys,

Really negotiated hard with ALCOVE people and got a rate of 2450 psf. Below is my experience with this builder -

Good points -

1) Location of the project.
    2) Landscaping shown is great.
    3) Very good layout of the flats (was interested in 2.5 BHK)
    4) Within a normal middleclass man's budget.

Bad Points -

1) Unprofessional behaviour of salesmen. I can name those in this forum but I don't want to.
    2) They negotiate with the customers with two options.....purchase the flat "WITH" the internal amenities like kitchen trolleys/wooden flooring/inverter etc or "WITHOUT" these amenities.
    3) Rates for "prime" flats (garden facing) are higher.
    4) They purposely show 1st and last floor options available at this point of time. May be it's there strategy. These flats are not as per "vastushastra" :-)
    5) All the internal amenities shown in the show flat are not provided in actual flat. There is no clear understanding of what is being given actually in a flat. Customers really need to "ask" for this ?
    6) No "sample" flat is ready yet (project launched almost 1 year back) to check point # 5 above.
    7) Did a builder review by visiting his latest project in Kalyani Nagar
    8) Existing project society chairman simply said that the construction quality and the workmanship is poor and not to invest in this builder's project. The residents in kalyaninagar project are "STILL" facing problems with the builder over society issues.
    9) Possession by June 2010 as committed is not possible to my mind.It will spill over to SEP/OCT 2010.

Finally, decided NOT to go with this builder and trying better projects.

So, people.....before investing your hard earned money, pls pay attention to these points mentioned above. Happy house hunting !!! Thanks -

Thanks for detail post. I was thinking to visit Alcove, but ditching the plan.
    Definitly with such detail feedback who would like to go for it.

Post also reminded how many things one need to check before booking.

Sandip
    CommentQuote
  • Think before buying

I think amit is not giving good quality construction. check its papers before buying . its project in sahakar nagar is already in litigations.
    CommentQuote
  • DuDe,

It's ATUL enterprieses and not AMIT?

Can you check on this?

Manish.

Originally Posted by wishmaster
    I think amit is not giving good quality construction. check its papers before buying . its project in sahakar nagar is already in litigations.
    CommentQuote
  • Deal or No Deal!

I have visited this project many times. After looking at this thread and site (mainly thier salespersons and their attitude (bad?)) I have decided not to go into any deal with Atul enterprises. :D

God bless all...
    CommentQuote
  • No projects in last 5 years from builder, last project was at Kalyani Nagar. All residents of previous project are having major conncern and lot of quetch for construction quality and after sales services.

Also experienced some bad things, like changed the commitment or words later on that he promised at the time of booking.

Heard that so many people cancelled the flats because of different different reason and that is why builder is still having number of flats that was not there before 1 month of time.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all for your reviews..
    I visted this site 2 days back and i liked it very much..Builder is now offering 2450psf.. and the show flat was awesome.. But as i could see the comments about the builder i am now in dilemma.. ahs anyone booked the flat here ?

Rgds,
    Swaps
    CommentQuote
  • i had visited alcove 6 months back with my architect friend and when he saw the show flat, he asked the sales guy on what would be the height of the real flat. As the height of the show flat was around 11-12 feet which makes it look bigger, however the sales guy wasn't sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Alcove 2BHK sold out

I have been to this place on last sunday. sales people say that there is no 2BHK flat available for sale. Is anyone aware of this ? or whether builder is trying to create an artificial scarcity so as to get high rates ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul_spi
    I have been to this place on last sunday. sales people say that there is no 2BHK flat available for sale. Is anyone aware of this ? or whether builder is trying to create an artificial scarcity so as to get high rates ?

I have called sales person yesterday. He said 2 BHK flats are available. He told me price 2800 psft. When i asked is it negotiable ? he replied it depends on payments terms. After asking him wht are the payment terms ? he replied you come to site and i will let u know.

I heard some 20 guys from wipro has done group booking in this project at rate 2350/- psft. I suppose for single booking it shall not be more than 2500/- psft. Does anybody has any more update on this
    CommentQuote
  • atul enterprise is big cheater

"Please dont go for atul enterpriser as he is big cheater", he never keep promise which he assure at time of booking.I had canceled my flat
    CommentQuote
  • Pratap...
    Can you please tell us your concern?
    CommentQuote
  • atul enterprises alcove.

Hi
    I stay in Kalyani Nagar in Fortaleza.. I was to buy a resale house in Leela Garden few months ago. And found out about the leagl issues between the soc and builder on the amenity space. got a copy of the flat holders agreement for lawyers suggestion. It is clearly mentions that the amenity space rights are with the developer. I found out more about the case as i wanted a house for my parents. my legal said that the soc are running a base less case and not to worry..

Cheers
    Sam
    CommentQuote