Hello Friends,:)

I visited Alcove project by Atual Enterprises in pimple saudagar, opposite Rajaveer Palace. They are offering 2600 psf and possession is in May 2010. Project layout and specifications are quite good and they are providing almost all amenities.

I would like to know about the builder reputation and kind of construction he gives. Also if anyone of you have visited this project and know the price ? Please suggest me what should be the exact price for this project? Also let me know if anyone has purchased a flat in this?

Thanks,
Manish.
Read more
69 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by smexcellence
    How much do they quote now.. can anyone please tell..

I think 3000 psft non negotiable..as per the initial discussion
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone planning to book in Alcove Phase2

Originally Posted by pratikrshah
    I think 3000 psft non negotiable..as per the initial discussion

Hi any one planning to book in Alcove Phase 2? If yes please reply so if possible we can go for group booking.

Builder is still not ready to negotiate below 3000. I could not find any good projects near by.

And, what does it mean by 3 lakhs as interest before possession.

Is it possible to negotiate by date of possession (Sep 2011)??
    CommentQuote
  • Well,... I am intrested in 1.5 BHK in Alcove if any available. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Well, I visited Alcove this weekend.
    Salse person told me that they started booking for Phase - 2 but they are not booking for Phase - 2 now.
    In reason he told me that PCMC asked them to do some changes in plan and once it will approve, they will start booking again. It will take 1 to 1.5 months to start booking again.

Any Idea? Is there any issue going on with project?

-- Chintu.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chintupintu
    Well, I visited Alcove this weekend.
    Salse person told me that they started booking for Phase - 2 but they are not booking for Phase - 2 now.
    In reason he told me that PCMC asked them to do some changes in plan and once it will approve, they will start booking again. It will take 1 to 1.5 months to start booking again.

-- Chintu.

2 Weeks back, they quoted me rate of 3300 and there was one flat available in Phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this saturday and they told me that all flats are sold out in Phase - 1 and they started booking for 2.5 BHK only in Phase -2. They will start booking for 2 and 1.5 BHK at Feb end most probebly.
    CommentQuote
  • The good ol' technique.. i want 2 see all those great guys at once who booked the project to completion :D
    CommentQuote
  • Irrespective of whenever u go there will always be only 1 or 2 flats remaining. Rest are always booked ( by invisible souls .. secret) :D
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh, I asked builder if i can get any resale flat in phase - 1. :)
    He told me that he will let me know if any available. :D
    CommentQuote
  • No Rate disclosure by builder

Hi,
    I had visited the property couple of weeks back. Builder people have informed that, Phase I is sold out and Phase II booking is yet to begin. They have also informed that tentatively the price will be 3000/sqft + Floor rise etc... I think this rate is absurd....Don’t book at Alcove... Now RBI is going to increase the interest rates again…so all builders will be forced to bring down the prices…I think by April’10 the picture will be clear…WAIT AND WATCH for good bargain…
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I had visited the property couple of weeks back. Builder people have informed that, Phase I is sold out and Phase II booking is yet to begin. They have also informed that tentatively the price will be 3000/sqft + Floor rise etc... I think this rate is absurd....Don’t book at Alcove... Now RBI is going to increase the interest rates again…so all builders will be forced to bring down the prices…I think by April’10 the picture will be clear…WAIT AND WATCH for good bargain…

Originally Posted by chintupintu
    Well, I visited Alcove this weekend.

-- Chintu.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishaarad
    Hi,

I think this will have impact only on buyer who are taking huge amount of loan. They will backout. For the buyers who is paying most of the ownership from his old saving will benefit.
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent help needed - Planning to book Alcove - Please advise (May 2010)

Hi Everyone,

Given all mixed responses on Atul, i am consused as many of you must have been at some point or the other :-). Please help me with information on how alcove would be. Are there any quality issues with builder ? i am ok with delay in posession though. He has quoted around 3240 psf to me for 2.5 bhk. btw, i am also planning to visit old projects of atul and would post my experience by end of day perhaps.

Thanking all of you on keeping this post alive and helping newbees like me.

Regards,
    Saurabh.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh430
    Hi Everyone,

Given all mixed responses on Atul, i am consused as many of you must have been at some point or the other :-). Please help me with information on how alcove would be. Are there any quality issues with builder ? i am ok with delay in posession though. He has quoted around 3240 psf to me for 2.5 bhk. My cell is XXXXXXXX. Please send me any information that you can or call me. btw, i am also planning to visit old projects of atul and would post my experience by end of day perhaps.

Thanking all of you on keeping this post alive and helping newbees like me.

Regards,
    Saurabh.

Please remove ur cell no from the post..it is against the forum rules!! Go thru all the threads and in a week's time, you will have an idea about Pune Real Estate :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Saurabh,
    Did you finally buy from Atul Enterprises at Alcove? If not which did you finalize on?

-Kartik
    CommentQuote