Hello Friends,:)

I visited Alcove project by Atual Enterprises in pimple saudagar, opposite Rajaveer Palace. They are offering 2600 psf and possession is in May 2010. Project layout and specifications are quite good and they are providing almost all amenities.

I would like to know about the builder reputation and kind of construction he gives. Also if anyone of you have visited this project and know the price ? Please suggest me what should be the exact price for this project? Also let me know if anyone has purchased a flat in this?

Thanks,
Manish.
Read more
69 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Chinmay/Kartik.. we should not quote the number while quoting a post .. more cleanup tasks for mods.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Atul Builder is a cheater

Never book a flat in any Atul Builder's project , he is a big cheater!! not a professional builder at all.

His Pimple Saudager's ALCOVE Phase -1 project is delayed by 1 year, don't know when phase-2 flat owners will get possession ??? His all staff is crap..
    :bab (59):after booking your flat you will experience pathetic customer service, and they will harass you for payments...:bab (45):etc.

Never seen this kind of crap builder before!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PuneITGuy
    Never book a flat in any Atul Builder's project , he is a big cheater!! not a professional builder at all.

His Pimple Saudager's ALCOVE Phase -1 project is delayed by 1 year, don't know when phase-2 flat owners will get possession ??? His all staff is crap..
    :bab (59):after booking your flat you will experience pathetic customer service, and they will harass you for payments...:bab (45):etc.

Never seen this kind of crap builder before!!

Dont just post such vague info man...provide evidences/instances...
    CommentQuote
  • For those who can understand Marathi, Lokmat has started a series on cheater builders in Pune. The first in the series is the project Alcove. ?????????? ????????????? ?????? : Lokmat Pune News,Finance,Insurance,Sports,Matrimony
    The builder's name is MundaDa. The paper is going to publish further details in tomorrow's paper.
    Here is the builder's website: Atul Enterprises
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek_real
    Yesterday there was a big article on Alcove project. The reported has quoted the residents of Phase I and how they have been cheated by not giving any amenities promissed in the brochure.

Here is the link.

?????????? ????????????? ?????? : Lokmat Pune News,Finance,Insurance,Sports,Matrimony

With more and more projects which were launched 2-3 years ago now nearing completion I am sure we will be hearing more such news.I still can not understand how can builders promise various amenities and we still buy in such projects. We all know that in India we have problems in getting basic amenities like uninterrupted power supply and water supply, good drainage systems etc. How is the current infrastructure going to support many such big townships.Ideally in any area infrastructure should develop first and then one should start residential projects but looks like that is last priorities of builders and buyers alike
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All,

Wanted to have latest info. about Atul Alcove. They are quoting Rs. 48.5 for 1.5 bhk. Any info on following points is highly appreaciated,

1. Update on construction quality, actual amenities & overall builder support.
    2. What is current rate going on in that locality?
    CommentQuote
  • hi all,

I have visted the site.

Thy are charging 53L -15 bhk -760sqft.

Any suggestion? cons?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Pune West,

Alcove is a very good project to invest by a reputed and rather old builder ATUL Enterprises from pune. ( Its their second generation running this business).

The project is packed with amenities and the best part is, most of them are ready to use.
    What you see is what you get.. right ?

Al thought.. 53L -1.5 bhk -760sqft does sound steep.
    In today's market.. you should easily get a decent 2BHK in 60L or less in that area.
    Also, be aware that the monthly maintenance in this project is very high.. close to 3000Rs per month.

And frankly.. I have never been a fan of the concept of .5 BHKs.
    Your kids/parents or any visiting relative needs his/her W/c Bath.

Hope it helps.
    Cheers !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SamJoshi

In today's market.. you should easily get a decent 2BHK in 60L or less in that area.

Are you sure? Can you quote some example(s)?
    CommentQuote