Last updated: March 25 2010
27 | Posts
8017 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganeesham at Pimple Saudagar

Hello guys
    I was talking to GK developers for a 2 hhk..when I also visited Ganeesham site there. They are qouting 2600 psf!! I had read in some post here earlier that it was also being booked at 2100. Anybody have any more news to share on this? Anybody interested..then we cud negotiate in a grp. They are saying nxt yr May possession.

Re : Ganeesham at Pimple Saudagar

Originally posted by whoisneha View Post
    Hello guys
    I was talking to GK developers for a 2 hhk..when I also visited Ganeesham site there. They are qouting 2600 psf!! I had read in some post here earlier that it was also being booked at 2100. Anybody have any more news to share on this? Anybody interested..then we cud negotiate in a grp. They are saying nxt yr May possession.
    Neha,
    The rate in Pimple Saudagar is 2100 psft nowadays. The rate at S3 is 2100 and still you can negotiate S3 is not so good, but its not so bad that you are paying more than Rs. 500(25%) psft extra.If you wait for some more time, even GK will have to drop the rates. The rates in same area can't differ by 25%.

Comment

Hello guys
      It is not necessary that all information on the forum is accurate. Sometime it is just heard from someone and sometime manipulated. I found that in pimple saudgar near Govind garden rates are around 2200/2400 whereas near dwarkadhish around 2500/2700 depends upon builder and property.

Comment

Even I agree to Mahesh's point. Please dont take any information from here as the final word. We never know how firm the commitment from the builder was. Its best to trust rates at which people book rather than the ones that are floating around. I dont think GK will come down to 2100 in these times. The Worst has already passed I think and a house is always an asset. I know of friends who were getting 3 BHKs in baner for 18 L 3 years ago and left it coz they thought rates will fall. Now the same 3 BHK is at least 50L. So book at what you think is the best for you and forget about it.

Comment

hmm..thnx guys. yes, i understand there is lots of heresay floating around on forums and the net in general
          but akshay - "book at what you think is the best for you and forget about it" will be slightly difficult, since emi(s) for the cmg years will keep reminding me of this decision, good or bad!

Comment

Ganeesham

Hi Neha,

I had also been to Ganeeshaam last sunday.. They are now quoting 3100 psf. but as soon as I asked whether it's negotiable the sales person directly came down to 2790 psf.. I also had a chat with one sales manager in IDBI Bank. The bank is trying for a bulk book. Under this bulk booking scheme they have finalised on 2300 psf with the builder.

Abhijit

Comment

hmm..thnx guys. yes, i understand there is lots of heresay floating around on forums and the net in general
              but akshay - "book at what you think is the best for you and forget about it" will be slightly difficult, since emi(s) for the cmg years will keep reminding me of this decision, good or bad!
              Does anyone has any idea about the construction quality of Wadhwani Builders??

Comment

There a multiple threads criticizing wadhwani to bits. Use the search option, i am sure you will find lots of stuff. check for posts for real acres and real pune.

Comment

You sound like a real estate agent

Comment

Rs. 3200/- per sqft is too high...

I talked sales person 2-3 days back. He told me price Rs. 3200/- per sqft (negotiable). Don't u feel price in this area shall not be more than Rs. 2600/- per sqft.

Is there anbody who know the negotiated cost.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X