Last updated: March 25 2010
27 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Ganeesham at Pimple Saudagar

PCMC Road Plans !?

Hello Guys,

Does any one knows if the PCMC has started construction of the Highway connecting Wakad with the Nasik Phata.

The Main Entereance of the Ganeesham is from that Road , any one knows if and when it(road) may come up?

-ashish
    Last edited by ashishbansal_in; November 19 2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbansal_in View Post
      Hello Guys,

Does any one knows if the PCMC has started construction of the Highway connecting Ganeshkind Road with the Nasik Phata.
      -ashish
      Ganeshkhind road to Nashik Phata highway ??? I am hearing this for the first time. I heard from a salesperson in Kalpataru Estate (when I was house hunting) that there is proposed road from Nashik Phata to Wakad thr' Pimple Saudagar.
      Last edited by harishkulks; November 18 2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

With Ganesh kind Road i mean the Road conencting Univercity Circle to Dange chowk

Do you know state of the Road from Nasik Phata to Wakad! Is it really going to be constructed ?

Comment

Originally posted by harishkulks View Post
          Ganeshkhind road to Nashik Phata highway ??? I am hearing this for the first time. I heard from a salesperson in Kalpataru Estate (when I was house hunting) that there is proposed road from Nashik Phata to Wakad thr' Pimple Saudagar.
          Builder proposes and PMC/PCMC disposes......

Seems we will have more planned DP roads in Pune than regular roads we have as of today...

Next claim from builder will be we have a flyover from our society to all major places in city.. Just waiting to approval on plan and then you never have to worry about traffic jams. BTW we are not even charging you for it. Our project is in Pimple Gurav and rate is only 14K per square feet....

Comment

Parking and Club house problems from Wadhwani builder

Hi
            i have heard that wadhwani has eventuall solved the problem of parking and Club house in Sai Atharva and other societies.. Is this informaton true ?

Comment

Originally posted by ashishbansal_in View Post
              Hi
              i have heard that wadhwani has eventuall solved the problem of parking and Club house in Sai Atharva and other societies.. Is this informaton true ?

I would like to know the same.

Guys, those who are staying at Sai Atharva and Sai Vastu, please share your experiences.

Comment

hell, how can these guys be so dumb...
                same post of appreciating Builder and his project across 5 threads, GET REAL MAN

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X