Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by UsmanHello everyone.....
I was interested in knowing the ongoing rates the following two constructions:
1) Pegasus Properties - Megapolis at Hinjewadi and (quoting 3300 per sqft)
2) DSK - 3 Carnations at Baner (quoting 4100 per sqft)
What would be a good choice - wait for real estate correction to happen 4-6 months down the line??
Also can you advise me which one would be a better pick - based on future developments in the areas... for eg.
Schools, Basic amenities, Malls, Hospitals, Daycares, highways etc.
I would appreciate a feed back from you guys.
Stay away from both projects. Megapolis was going to build 58 towers, it is now building just 3 towers due to inadequate bookings & lack of funds. For DSK, asking price should not be more than INR 2300/sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realacresStay away from both projects. Megapolis was going to build 58 towers, it is now building just 3 towers due to inadequate bookings & lack of funds. For DSK, asking price should not be more than INR 2300/sq ft.
DSK is quoting 3900 psqft now for this project. Are you saying 2300 or 3200?CommentQuote0Flag
Can anybody suggest me about Megapolis ?? Is it a good option today ??CommentQuote0Flag
- megapolis is a dead end of phase-3...next to tech mahindra premises...i dont think..there wud be further developments in that area...CommentQuote0Flag
- Thank you for your reply.
I have not visited the site, have seen everything on paper so far....But same project Phase I and Phase II is on the way of possession i belive.....so don't you think development before Phase III (I mean development in Phase I & II) would be enough to get returns in the future from Phase III ????CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any convenient and cheap public transport to and fro Megapolis
What about market, shops, daily accessory needs ; and school/college, hospital,malls, cineplexes, restaurants....CommentQuote0Flag
- What I went for booking flat in this last May (which I did not eventually), they said they will run a bus service by Megapolis. AFAIK the PMT services only run till Phase-II. Someone working in Hinjewadi can confirm this.CommentQuote0Flag
- I commute to hinjewadi and I think its not worth rate they might be quoting; roads are highly improper in that area; it is a TALUKA type place with rates so high.
I wonder how helpless IT companies must be to open office in a place like Hinjewadi which is so pathetically planned.
Only reason why one should buy an apartment in Hinjewadi is to give it on a rent to local engineersCommentQuote0Flag
In my opinion, Megapolis concept in very good . Its about building a mini city away from pollution/hustlebustle of main city and bang adjacent to the biggest IT park in Pune. Rather govt should encourage such projects. However its execution seems to be questionable . The original plan of 58 towers has been cut down to 3 towers. They are just insufficient as critical population mass of a mini city will be abscent. So the rate of 3000 etc is simply impractical as ppl will be paying for stay in 3 isolated building in middle of nowhere (its a different story if ppl are buying for investment) :(CommentQuote0Flag