Hello everyone.....

I was interested in knowing the ongoing rates the following two constructions:
1) Pegasus Properties - Megapolis at Hinjewadi and (quoting 3300 per sqft)
2) DSK - 3 Carnations at Baner (quoting 4100 per sqft)

What would be a good choice - wait for real estate correction to happen 4-6 months down the line??

Also can you advise me which one would be a better pick - based on future developments in the areas... for eg.
Schools, Basic amenities, Malls, Hospitals, Daycares, highways etc.

I would appreciate a feed back from you guys.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Usman
    Hello everyone.....

I was interested in knowing the ongoing rates the following two constructions:
    1) Pegasus Properties - Megapolis at Hinjewadi and (quoting 3300 per sqft)
    2) DSK - 3 Carnations at Baner (quoting 4100 per sqft)

What would be a good choice - wait for real estate correction to happen 4-6 months down the line??

Also can you advise me which one would be a better pick - based on future developments in the areas... for eg.
    Schools, Basic amenities, Malls, Hospitals, Daycares, highways etc.

I would appreciate a feed back from you guys.

Stay away from both projects. Megapolis was going to build 58 towers, it is now building just 3 towers due to inadequate bookings & lack of funds. For DSK, asking price should not be more than INR 2300/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Stay away from both projects. Megapolis was going to build 58 towers, it is now building just 3 towers due to inadequate bookings & lack of funds. For DSK, asking price should not be more than INR 2300/sq ft.

DSK is quoting 3900 psqft now for this project. Are you saying 2300 or 3200?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can anybody suggest me about Megapolis ?? Is it a good option today ??
    CommentQuote
  • megapolis is a dead end of phase-3...next to tech mahindra premises...i dont think..there wud be further developments in that area...
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your reply.

I have not visited the site, have seen everything on paper so far....But same project Phase I and Phase II is on the way of possession i belive.....so don't you think development before Phase III (I mean development in Phase I & II) would be enough to get returns in the future from Phase III ????
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any convenient and cheap public transport to and fro Megapolis

What about market, shops, daily accessory needs ; and school/college, hospital,malls, cineplexes, restaurants....
    CommentQuote
  • What I went for booking flat in this last May (which I did not eventually), they said they will run a bus service by Megapolis. AFAIK the PMT services only run till Phase-II. Someone working in Hinjewadi can confirm this.
    CommentQuote
  • I commute to hinjewadi and I think its not worth rate they might be quoting; roads are highly improper in that area; it is a TALUKA type place with rates so high.

I wonder how helpless IT companies must be to open office in a place like Hinjewadi which is so pathetically planned.

Only reason why one should buy an apartment in Hinjewadi is to give it on a rent to local engineers
    CommentQuote
  • Megapolis

In my opinion, Megapolis concept in very good . Its about building a mini city away from pollution/hustlebustle of main city and bang adjacent to the biggest IT park in Pune. Rather govt should encourage such projects. However its execution seems to be questionable . The original plan of 58 towers has been cut down to 3 towers. They are just insufficient as critical population mass of a mini city will be abscent. So the rate of 3000 etc is simply impractical as ppl will be paying for stay in 3 isolated building in middle of nowhere (its a different story if ppl are buying for investment) :(
    CommentQuote