this is what the RE going to be in future

http://business.rediff.com/report/20...-expensive.htm
    Kunal

Comment

Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

what is the fresh news...

Comment

Ever growing population need place to live ...

... and that to in city and metros where there are source of income. There could be fall in property rate in short to medium term but in long term, it would just appreciate. So if you are looking for the house for your own, then go ahead but if you are an investor, may be, you can wait and watch the way the short term trend is.

Comment

While i continue my RE search in Pune, one thing is emerging very clear. The builders, media, and folks who are already invested in are creating a bigger RE bubble which looks more dangerous than the impact of subprime crisis - especially in this tough environments of no increments and salary cuts. The RE speculations looks more dangerous than the stock market.

Comment

Originally posted by tsongt View Post
            While i continue my RE search in Pune, one thing is emerging very clear. The builders, media, and folks who are already invested in are creating a bigger RE bubble which looks more dangerous than the impact of subprime crisis - especially in this tough environments of no increments and salary cuts. The RE speculations looks more dangerous than the stock market.
            Well said. I totally agree with this. However, we should learn one thing from subprime crisis:- Never overstretch ourselves to buy RE from builders. At the end of the day, buyer works like donkey paying heavy EMIs while builder makes merry. There are better things to do in life than just pay EMIs which are absolutely unreasonable.

Cracks are very much visible in Pune RE. Very soon you will see it collapse. I also have information that a big investor in Megapolis township Hinjewadi has pulled out.
            If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Just sharing some real facts which have opened my eyes more widely to see the bubble thats going on. Might help both the prospective buyers as well has the folks already invested.

i saw the names and rates of bookings for a property in PS area today morning. Since i negotiated with the builder very hard, he showed me all details of bookings that happend since May1st. Infact he was educating me that the Buyers market is over, and wanted to show the proof for the steady increase. I supported his claims, so he became more enthusiastic.

I could not believe my eyes, folks have booked flats with a difference of Rs452 psf between May-1st and Jun-21st. Yes, note that number 452 - per sq feet which is the difference. That means for a simple 2BHK flat one had paid at least 5lacs more since May-1st. Amazing isn't it ? !!

Now wait for more amazing facts - Since I supported his claim of RE bull run happening again, the salesman showed me the lists for the month of April as well, there was one booking with a difference of 575 psf with the deal compared to June-21st. And if i calculate correctly, this amounts to more than 22% appreciation since April. Yes, April 09 !!!

Driving to office, i was telling myself - Parents should spend more time with kids on education, yes please note that this is simple common sense 'education'.

Comment

Useful interview of the MD of Tata Housing.

Visit to watch the video here:-

]http://www.in.com/active18/watchnow/watchvideo_mc.php?autono=402676[/URL]
                Another fiscal stimulus package unlikely:-

]http://www.moneycontrol.com/news_html_files/news_attachment/2009/Pre%20Budget%202009-10.pdf[/URL]

Comment

‘Affordable housing is a misnomer’.

]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Business/India-Business/India-Business/Affordable-housing-is-a-misnomer/articleshow/4694225.cms[/URL]

Comment

I came to know that Paranjape builder is out to UK. I don't know whether he requires FD from people here or wants the already cash strapped NRIs to invest in RE at inflated prices! But seeing this it is amply clear that locals are not buying RE.

Comment

• Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Paranjape and other Pune builders in UK property exhibition

Originally posted by realacres View Post
                      I came to know that Paranjape builder is out to UK. I don't know whether he requires FD from people here or wants the already cash strapped NRIs to invest in RE at inflated prices! But seeing this it is amply clear that locals are not buying RE.
                      They are trying to lure UK NRI's into buying their properties as part of an exhibition organised by HDFC.

]http://www.ethnicnow.com/channels/other/press-release/22/2228/hdfc-s-india-homes-fair.html[/URL]

There are other Pune builders that are part of the exhibition. Looks like they are looking to generate revenue by selling apartments to NRI's in UK.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X