I have got confirmed news from one of family friend who works with one of the reputed builders (from Pune), that property market in Pune is getting worse day by day. Many people who has signed but not made agreements are cancelling the deals (due to job conditions). Plenty of new projects are at High Risk. Many wise builders stopped the launch of new projects (including Paranjpe, DSK, Kumar).
People don't have money to pay EMI. Investors are not getting good rents. They want to sell off.
All in all, by Diwali rates will be down, if not the same.

You still can buy a flat if you have secured job and enough of money in hand. Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk.

Sansona
Read more
768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not Diwali ?

So the result no price rise,

the price might continue down till next budget
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sansei
    So the result no price rise,

the price might continue down till next budget

Hi All

Please check the link

]http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_gilbert_researches_happiness.html

It gives us a great insight into the way we buy stuff.

I think it applies to all facets of life including real estate.

Please note this is not a judgement on how the rates should be or will they go up or down. Just an interesting take on all our judgements..

It gives us a great insight into the way we buy stuff.

I think it applies to all facets of life including real estate.

Please note this is not a judgement on how the rates should be or will they go up or down. Just an interesting take on all our judgements..
    CommentQuote
  • is it possible to buy a home in area of kharadi at not more than 10L Rs?
    CommentQuote
  • No money, down RE.

Builders have been kicked hard in this budget, nor are there any positive outlook for home loan borrowers. Posted about the same here:-

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/pune/t-builders-re-bulls-theory-proved-wrong-5139/page6.html
    CommentQuote
  • How about "The Island" wakad

Hi all,

Can anyone let me know how is The Island in wakad or has anyone booked there? what should be the best rate to negotiate there?
    CommentQuote
  • The Island wakad

Hi all,

Has anyone booked a flat in "The Island" wakad. If yes, then whats the best price there to negotiate?
    CommentQuote
  • RE is crashing.

RE crash is indeed here.
    Mont Vert Tropez infrastructure charges are reduced to Rs. 85,000 from Rs. 1,25,000.

From Rs. 2,25,000, reserved car parking has come down to Rs. 1,75,000.

I just came to know that after nego. they are ready to sell for Rs.2150/sq ft & the total package for 3BR comes out to be Rs.38L.

The bad part:-
    1.) It is Mont Vert.
    2.) Entrance to the project is thorough areas like slums.
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah,one of my relative has booked a 3BHK in MV tropez at 2250 & total cost for 3 BHK was around 39 lacs including all...Its Similar to what real has said & its real figure not a speculation:) ...As budget is over without any Sops for neither builder nor buyer, so I am sure now Pune will see below 2000 rates in couple of months time in areas like PS/Wakad at least & slightly higher than 2000 in most of the other good areas like Baner, bawdhan etc...so I think now we can get a decent 2 BHK flat at decent locality at round 25 lacs including all !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Is it a good time to start looking for deals in good areas like Aundh, Kalyani nagar, Baner? Or is it better to wait?
    CommentQuote
  • Is Mont vert is cheating potential customers?

I know that the original road to Mont Vert Tropez was through the narrow galli on Wakad chowk, which incidently is the only way to all the other so called 'Up Market' projects on that galli like Palash etc. I have been through this road and the surrounding shanties and the overall ambience of the area forced me to to give up on Wakad as a residential area.
    But recently I have seen a pakka road a little head on the main wakad - aundh road, constructed most probably by Mont vert with directions to Tropez. I am not sure if this is a permanent road or just a trick to lure gullible buyers to their project which I am sure will cease to exist once the project is complete.
    CommentQuote
  • I would say that keep looking for deals as you never know when a good one might end up in your lap but it will definitely take ateast 1-2 months before the full impact of budget on RE will be visible. Again it will be up to you to take a call on when to jump in and grab a deal in the falling market as there will be lot of folks who will keep waiting for the prices to fall further and further and miss the bus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ttt43
    Is it a good time to start looking for deals in good areas like Aundh, Kalyani nagar, Baner? Or is it better to wait?

Keep shortlisting the projects but don't give any offer. Wait for prices to fall further & then nego. on these fallen prices later.
    Go for ready possession only in any case.

ash7979, I agree with you 100% about the prices you talked about & these prices will soon be a reality.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure how many ready possesions are actually available as when it come to buy a ready possesion , choice of flat goes for a toss.... specially in areas like baner, Pashan, Link road....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Keep shortlisting the projects but don't give any offer. Wait for prices to fall further & then nego. on these fallen prices later.
    Go for ready possession only in any case.

ash7979, I agree with you 100% about the prices you talked about & these prices will soon be a reality.:)

Real,

have already done it- shortlisting.

in process of arranging finance.

Will strike during election - target date.

Btw how do u feel abt kumar project in kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Ready Possession Project List.

Originally Posted by worthit
    Not sure how many ready possesions are actually available as when it come to buy a ready possesion , choice of flat goes for a toss.... specially in areas like baner, Pashan, Link road....

On Baner-Pashan & Pashan-Sus link rd:-
    1.) Camellia
    2.) RH 4
    3.) Padmavilas
    4.) Orange County2
    5.) Finesee
    6.) Hillscapes
    7.) Biarritz1 (soon to be completed)
    8.) Magnolia (soon to be completed)
    9.) Echelon
    10.) Alankapuri
    11.) Grande
    12.) Poorva Heights
    13.) Vyankatesh Park
    14.) Mohan

At Baner & Balewadi:-

1.) Celista (A & B)
    2.) Pearl
    3.) The Parkland
    4.) Regulus
    5.) Comfort Zone (1st 2-3 wings)
    6.) Supreme Palms
    7.) Kapil Malhar 2
    8.) Concord Proxima
    9.) Gold Coast
    10.) Tiara
    11.) Labernum Park
    12.) Elite Empire new buildings (which I won't suggest)
    13.) Omega

I have not included the project names at Baner Hills/Pancard Club as under any circumstances, this area is not recommended & a big no-no nor those whose completion is doubtful e.g. Selenite & Twin nest near Hotel Rajwada, Baner, Crystal Garden, Shantiniketan, Buena Vista at Baner-Pashan link road, Iris at Baner-Balewadi etc.

There must be more than this too, but remember only these names as of now.

* Note that this is just for info & does not imply that I recommend to buy in the said projects.
    CommentQuote