I have got confirmed news from one of family friend who works with one of the reputed builders (from Pune), that property market in Pune is getting worse day by day. Many people who has signed but not made agreements are cancelling the deals (due to job conditions). Plenty of new projects are at High Risk. Many wise builders stopped the launch of new projects (including Paranjpe, DSK, Kumar).
People don't have money to pay EMI. Investors are not getting good rents. They want to sell off.
All in all, by Diwali rates will be down, if not the same.

You still can buy a flat if you have secured job and enough of money in hand. Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk.

Sansona
Read more
768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sansei

Btw how do u feel abt kumar project in kharadi.

Why look at Kharadi when prices at Vimannagar & Magarpatta are coming down?
    CommentQuote
  • ready possesssion are hard to find in areas like Baner, Pashan, Link road.,Sus road, if anybody is knowing any ready possession flat please let me know..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogeshmsharma
    ready possesssion are hard to find in areas like Baner, Pashan, Link road.,Sus road, if anybody is knowing any ready possession flat please let me know..

Posted above already!
    CommentQuote
  • Real Acres,
    Wow! You seem to have a good grip on the ongoing projects in Baner/Pashan/Balewadi area and the rotten s too. Keep up the good work!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Any particuler project with price info!

What r u the advantages apart from location/rentals etc.

With Open lands avble beyond kharadi (planned development) + IT development + Edu zone behind lohegaon:

Methinks:

kharadi will surely be better place after abt 10 yrs???
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone suggest me good ready possesions or near to completion projects in Pimple Saudagar and Pimple Gurav area?
    CommentQuote

Hi,

How are you saying that prices in Vimannagar are coming down? Can you plz suggest projects in Vimannagar where the prices are coming down?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
    Any particuler project with price info!

What r u the advantages apart from location/rentals etc.

With Open lands avble beyond kharadi (planned development) + IT development + Edu zone behind lohegaon:

Methinks:

kharadi will surely be better place after abt 10 yrs???

Advantages besides rentals:- WATER & BASIC DAILY NEEDS.
    Sansei, you are going to buy for end use, right? Then why do you think about 2019-2020 right now. You can shift after 10 years in that case!:D Why spend 10 years with inferior quality of life based on hopes of 2020?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vrmadhu
    Hi,

How are you saying that prices in Vimannagar are coming down? Can you plz suggest projects in Vimannagar where the prices are coming down?

Thanks

Becuase resales at Zircon are quoting far lower than what they were about 4 months ago. Acropolis is open for nego. & so is Mystique Moods.
    My bet though remains on Zircon.

Btw, in all these Vimannagar, Kharadi, how did all of you forget Kalyaninagar & nearby areas? Bramha Suncity flats (resale) are doing rounds for INR 2900/sq ft.
    CommentQuote
    Advantages besides rentals:- WATER & BASIC DAILY NEEDS.
    Sansei, you are going to buy for end use, right? Then why do you think about 2019-2020 right now. You can shift after 10 years in that case!:D Why spend 10 years with inferior quality of life based on hopes of 2020?

Agree on daily basic needs + 5 star hotel etc.

But water is still a problem in most of Viman nagar
    CommentQuote
    Agree on daily basic needs + 5 star hotel etc.

But water is still a problem in most of Viman nagar

Situation is better than Kharadi & with new pipleline coming up, Vimanagar will be connected first. This is what Pune Municipal Commissioner has to say.
    CommentQuote
  • Tanker

Pathare & co have a strangle hold on water line

and land as well. He is related to one of my friend.
    CommentQuote
    Pathare & co have a strangle hold on water line

and land as well. He is related to one of my friend.

Pipeline orders have been issued by Ajit Pawar, bap of Pathares.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Laxmi agan rates

Originally Posted by orchid66
    I too visited Laxmi agan and others. They offered 36 L for 2BHK. It is very hingh. Erlier people were projecting by july rate will be 2000. This is all expectations. The prices are very high and I do not know why.

these rates are two high- you shld get within 2600
    CommentQuote
  • One of the most idiotic and arrogant builders you'll come across. Rest assured that your project will never be completed. promises made in the brochure will remain just that "promises". If you have any doubts.. just go and visit the last two projects of SSD Sai Avenue & Sai Angan both opposite Kunal Icon and you'll get the real picture. If you still want to spash 25+ lakhs of your hard earned money on Mr Vijay & Vinod... remember you were warned.
    CommentQuote