780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Atleast till elections???

Comment

I also think that Maharashtra assembly elections would be a big trigger for the RE market in the Pune or say in whole Maharashtra, so if can have patience for another 2-3 months then I think we can see another 10-15% off to current RE prices...And I think that would be the LAST & BEST chance to buy property cheap in Pune, as After diwali or after harvest season (if we have good monsoon) ppls will have more money with then & I guess prices surely gonna rise after that period, so I think 0ct & max dec would be good time to buy property...if somebody looking for good ( I mean cheap ) rates in Pune RE market...
      Cheers,
      -Ashish

Comment

I also don't understand the mind set of Raviraj Builders in BT Kavade Rd. They have increased the rate of Sicillia, ready possession house from Rs 3200 psf (negotiable) in April to Rs 3600 psf (non negotiable). They are saying that they have started getting customers hence the change of stand.

Comment

This is just a hype being created by the builders to show RE is booming. The first thing when a thief is caught is to say that he knows nothing. Same case here. Remember about 1.5 years ago PBAP had said that they would increase the prices by Rs.400/sq ft. What happened? No one bought despite knowing the rates may be increased. Same is the situation here. Builders are playing mind games.

Just sit back, relax & hear nonsense of builders & tell them that you would prefer to continue to be on rent & won't purchase at high rates especially when all the cities are experiencing RE crash. Make sure you make this point before leaving. The builder will call you back. I have experienced this personally in 2 cases. (Rest of the builders did not increase the rates.)
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Originally posted by shekhar7
            Nice info. RealAcres..
            really enlightning !!!
            But now, I fail to understand, why Builders are quoting more than what they had quoted 1-2 months before..
            May be trying to create false bull-run

I visited couple of projects in bavdhan & Warje Area..
            Everyone seems to be in buoyant mood w/o any reason it seems
            Yes, builders are trying to create an illusion that the RE prices have started moving upwards. And they think people too will buy in hurry, being afraid of missing the bus again.

But the fact still remains the same - The rates have gone so high that they are not affordable at all. And if at all one needs to buy, he has to become a slave of the builder paying 30k-50k EMI.

The builders are even trying to create less supply on paper i.e. even if there are 100s of flats available, he will show the availability as only 10s and try to convince the buyer that he is getting lots of customers despite of the hike in rates .

So many new apartments are being constructed in and around Pune with townships like Amanora, Nanded City, MagarPatta, Megapolis... Where are there are going to find the customers ? No new jobs in the city, so no new people are moving in. Investors too are not buying, as buying an appartment in Pune is no more an invesment. Even today, in Pune lots of flats are bought by investors than the genuine buyers and hence rents are too less compared to the cost of the flat.

Comment

Economic Slowdown a Hindrance in Real Estate Growth.

]http://www.indianrealtynews.com/real-estate-india/economic-slowdown-a-hindrance-in-real-estate-growth.html[/url]

Comment

Looking forward to have flat in wakad or baner

1) According to current scenario which bank would be better where i can get least home finance interest rate.
                2) I am looking for the 2bhk flat preferably in baner and wakad. Please suggest me which build i should refer to.

Thank you
                --Vishal

Comment

Psu

Try PSU banks.

Rates r very attractive, but loan amt is less. After calculation, u will c u can just abt take loan of some meagre amt. In this amt man , u cannot afford a 2 BHK flat in Pune. So u have to turn to HDFC/ private bank. LIC housing is aggressively increasing its home loan portfolio.

Comment

IT biggies take 40% hit in billing rates.

IT which was backbone of Pune RE has collapsed. No money, no RE.

]http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/Features/TCSInfosysWiproBPOs/IT-biggies-take-40-hit-in-billing-rates/articleshow/4719043.cms[/URL]

Comment

I was enquiring with a property agent & he was saying that he has some investor flats which has special rates from the builder directly. Now what does it mean by "agent having investor flats"?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X