I have got confirmed news from one of family friend who works with one of the reputed builders (from Pune), that property market in Pune is getting worse day by day. Many people who has signed but not made agreements are cancelling the deals (due to job conditions). Plenty of new projects are at High Risk. Many wise builders stopped the launch of new projects (including Paranjpe, DSK, Kumar).
People don't have money to pay EMI. Investors are not getting good rents. They want to sell off.
All in all, by Diwali rates will be down, if not the same.

You still can buy a flat if you have secured job and enough of money in hand. Those who want to take loan (more than 10L), please don't take risk.

Sansona
Read more
768 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Not sure abt Diwali
    but As interest rates are soaring up
    expecting a correction, but not a deep drop!!
    CommentQuote
  • Have the rates really fallen?

If yes, please inform about the projects/builders who are ready to sell at a lower price.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets wait for this diwali....not sure abt the property prices going down but interest rate further may go up...
    CommentQuote
  • Vetern members plz hav a say..:)
    CommentQuote
  • Let builders/developers celebrate their DIWALA, and we will celebrate our DIWALI. :bab (6): :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mymarji
    Let builders/developers celebrate their DIWALA, and we will celebrate our DIWALI. :bab (6): :bab (45):

good say mymarji:D
    CommentQuote
  • RBI is again planning to increase the repo and reverse repo rate on coming monday by 25 points and later again by 25 points. This will lead to home loan interest rates going up by atleast 0.5 to 1 % by all the banks.

hope this will control the prices in Real estate
    CommentQuote
  • I heard somewhere that repo rates will be raised by 25000 basis points this Diwali :)
    CommentQuote
  • Yeh thread bechara pitai khata rehta hai.

Agar is diwali thak price gira tho mithai khayega.

Varna aur pitai hogi iski
    CommentQuote
  • I heard Tech-m in pune terminated many people in July-11. Is it indication of recession ....
    CommentQuote
  • Let me put some more bearish color to it :bab (4):.

Heard some rumour that they are going to close down Pune office on Diwali day. Diwala on diwali :) . This is as sathyam as sathyam's raju.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilu2000
    I heard Tech-m in pune terminated many people in July-11. Is it indication of recession ....

Is the news confirmed? Knew somebody who got offer from campus and is waiting for joining letter, in this scenario i guess fresher's joining will also be impacted.
    CommentQuote
  • why Real Estate is called Real Estate?????

It should be called UnReal Estate:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by UncleScrooge
    in this scenario i guess fresher's joining will also be impacted.

Rather it would be other way round...Usually any IT service company will try to maintain pyramid...however with growing experience of work force it has bloated in middle hampering profits...So I wouldnt be surprised if lot of middle/top level employees have been fired and replaced by freshers/less experience ppl...So I think they would hire more freshers....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gandalf
    Rather it would be other way round...Usually any IT service company will try to maintain pyramid...however with growing experience of work force it has bloated in middle hampering profits...So I wouldnt be surprised if lot of middle/top level employees have been fired and replaced by freshers/less experience ppl...So I think they would hire more freshers....

Well , after some time u'll say they 'll find ppl who can do the same job as freshers and that too at 1/10th of fresher salary .
    CommentQuote