Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Collapse
X
Collapse

Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

Last updated: September 23 2016
780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

    Originally posted by gsa177 View Post
    Neither it is a pull from the in-laws. It is a conscious decision, between me and wifey. But the experience in dealings with the fairer s_e_x says - all that matters is the perception.

    And a perfectly normal discussion can lead into, as you have said - music to the ears, with scores of incidences narrated from the unerasable hard drive The funniest part is, we think we have seen all, over the years. But each time the music starts - its a different tune and there are surprises galore on what can be turned and twisted.

    Apologies for the ramblings on the RE forum. I will shut up now
    Dude, you only say what we all know deep in our hearts. Cheers to the man who says it! :p

    Comment


    • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

      Guys did you read this article?

      http://epaper.indianexpress.com/IE/I...19/index.shtml

      posted it on one of my posts

      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...icle-8586.html

      Comment


      • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

        This tread is almost dead after Diwali...Maybe we should change the title of this tread like "Pune Property rates will be down by Diwali-2010"....

        Bytheway did anybody analyzed that, how much rate has gone down,after starting this tread to diwali 2009...can this tread owner come up with that analysis...
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

        Comment


        • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

          I guess Owner of the thread has already bought his/her dream house and presently busy servicing the EMI.

          Yes I think some one should summarise, since this thread life is over now

          Comment


          • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

            He didn't mention the year!

            Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
            This tread is almost dead after Diwali...Maybe we should change the title of this tread like "Pune Property rates will be down by Diwali-2010"....

            Bytheway did anybody analyzed that, how much rate has gone down,after starting this tread to diwali 2009...can this tread owner come up with that analysis...

            Since the year was not mentioned, let us extend this thread till it dies a natural death with prices going up sufficiently to kill the very idea of a price decline!

            cheers

            Comment


            • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

              Originally posted by wiseman View Post
              Since the year was not mentioned, let us extend this thread till it dies a natural death with prices going up sufficiently to kill the very idea of a price decline!

              cheers

              still I feel price decline is not too far .... may be 2 - 3 quaters away...

              I am happy living in illusion as long as its not burning my pocket ...

              Comment


              • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

                Absolutely.
                I would prefer to be homeless than bankrupt. Those who wishes otherwise, buy now.

                Originally posted by frugality View Post
                still I feel price decline is not too far .... may be 2 - 3 quaters away...

                I am happy living in illusion as long as its not burning my pocket ...

                Comment


                • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

                  Can anyone post the pricelists from the PBAP exhibition here? That will give us a snapshot of prices today.

                  Here is the list of participating builders, taken from today's advt in Sakal. I can volunteer to gather first 10 pricelists.

                  1. A V Bhat
                  2. Achalare Associates
                  3. Aditya Builder
                  4. Aditya Shagun Developer
                  5. Amit Enterprises
                  6. Atul Enterprises
                  7. Auram Developer
                  8. B U Bhandari Landmarks
                  9. Belvalkar Housing
                  10. Bhandari Associates
                  11. Concorde spaces
                  12. D S Kulkarni Developer
                  13. Darode Jog Properties
                  14. Dreams Construction
                  ...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

                    trend analysis of real estate prices over last decade or so

                    does anyone have link which can show the real estate price trend over last decade or so.. ?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Pune Property Rates Will be Down by Diwali

                      See this very good google spreadsheet created by one of the forum member - ="http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Anng_r2psk4YdDl2akt3UTNTYW5ySnNQTVhHNjBzV mc&hl=en"]http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...HNjBzVmc&hl=en[/URL]

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X